The Mayor's Office...(?)

Moderator: Community Team

Seavsen

Re: The Mayor's Office...(?)

Post by Seavsen »

He chuckled. Say as you will, but you no longer have need to return to Imperius or Fenia for that matter. This is no longer your home and a traitor is not welcome here.
balerion

Post by balerion »

Oh don't worry I will be back to pay you all a nice friendly visit.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Seavsen

Post by Seavsen »

And we'll be ready for your arrival.
balerion

Post by balerion »

Don't make me laugh.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Seavsen

Post by Seavsen »

Finwe wrote:I wonder what happened to the huge stockpile of goods I had built up at the beginning of this year :?

I'm pretty sure the VR had even larger stockpiles because we sold all our access (which was quite a bit) to them. We had at least 100 of each good when I left office and I'm pretty sure up to 4-5 months ago the VR had several hundred to one-thousand of each good. What happened to it all?

If nothing else I'd send a mail out to produce.

I could also use some iron to make knives with for my butchering friends. Any update on when we could get some of that as well?
I have iron on the market.
Finwe

Post by Finwe »

Must have missed it :?

Does anyone know what happened in the past 4-5 months that left out town drained of goods?
Orakio

Post by Orakio »

I have instructed the FM to put potatoes on the faire. Seavsen, have you been keeping in touch with thorn?
Seavsen

Post by Seavsen »

We have exchanged letters Your Majesty. And I do check the Faire and market several times daily, most of which is in my afternoon/evening.
Idra

Post by Idra »

Finwe wrote:Must have missed it :?

Does anyone know what happened in the past 4-5 months that left out town drained of goods?

Finwe, when I stepped into office, from what I saw, it appeared that whomever was in there previously had been siphoning goods out of the town hall and most likely lining their pockets. I did what I could to ensure that goods that were needed by the VR were sold on the VR Fair and the items needed by the town were purchased for the town. Sadly, we can not see everything that was put into the grants, only what was returned. I can say that the hundreds of items you claim were in the town hall when you left, were not in there when I walked in, there were items, yes, but not hundreds, or even more than 100 of anything except eggs (this is off the top of my head).

You also have to remember, there are a lot less creatures selling their goods, donating goods, or even working in their workshops. I do believe that what Morghain and Seavsen pointed out earlier clearly shows that (re: lack of veg on the market, though a ton of veg fields). It's quite easy to throw punches when you don't have all the facts in the matter, and the fact is, creatures are not willing to put their items on the market, the market is flooded with items that are not as needed as others, etc. Now, rather than continue to poke and prod and claim how great you were when you were mayor (let us remember how often you were in retreat while you were mayor, was it every other day? two times a week? several days at a time?), and instead, offer ways to help the town and the kingdom.
Finwe

Post by Finwe »

I was not "throwing punches". All I asked is what happened to all our goods. I don't see how asking people to account for circumstances is a personal attack :?.

I see there is still no iron on the market . . . that is an issue which definitely does not have it's roots in past corruption, which seems to be your default explanation for most things. So, when can we get some? I would like to practice my trade and make some butcher knives for one of my friends. We definitely don't want to over-produce, but some letters to citizens to up production might be nice.