The Mayor's Office...(?)

Moderator: Community Team

Seavsen

The Mayor's Office...(?)

Post by Seavsen »

Not one for stuffy rooms and desks and that sort of thing, he decided to take his office with him and step out into the town. He figured it would make it easier for people to talk to him about their needs instead of fretting about going into that austere building all the time. He sat outside the Town Hall on the green with a small board and some parchment to take notes with. Finding a comfortable spot under a tree, he waited to see if anyone would notice and if they had anything to request or offer.
balerion

Re: The Mayor's Office...(?)

Post by balerion »

I was wondering what your policy on the field buyback program was. Idra was supposed to ask, but I haven't heard back from her yet.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Seavsen

Post by Seavsen »

Nodding, Yes, she told me about your request. It's one of several things I need to review and consider options for. I'm still thinking on it. I would like to hear how much you want for them. Currently the 400f is still too much right now. Besides, if I need to sell them to someone else, I know someone will be very upset if they haven't been purified first. He chuckles. Send me a formal request and I'll see what I can do. I'm not opposed to it in principle. I do have to be careful about how it's used though.
balerion

Post by balerion »

I'm not sure the prices they can be sold back to the town for.
Shaker of Castles
Seavsen

Post by Seavsen »

250-500f is the range. Send me an offer letter and I'll think on it.
Orakio

Post by Orakio »

For the record, I have issued no royal policy on the matter. The Mayors of Imperius and Fenia City run for office with permission and are trusted to make decisions like this on their own and according to what's good for their town; I needn't really be involved.
Seavsen

Post by Seavsen »

Jumping as the King himself announces his presence with his official unofficial proclamation, he stands and bows. Thank you, Your Majesty. I strive to do my best. I am thinking, if I do purchase these fields, I may offer them up to the townsfolk in a silent auction.
Last edited by Seavsen on Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
balerion

Post by balerion »

As far as purification goes I may have to pay you a visit to express my thoughts in entirety.
Shaker of Castles
Seavsen

Post by Seavsen »

Smiling, he shook his head slightly. No thank you. We have an amazing priestess and a few sorcerors here to take care of that. No worries. Enjoy your new life, my fire-breathing friend.
balerion

Post by balerion »

You are anything but a friend.
Shaker of Castles