Charisma Food

Moderator: Community Team

Scarlette

Re: Charisma Food

Post by Scarlette »

Finwe wrote:
Finwe wrote:If it's going off the market too fast, could you just grant me maybe 5 units?
Yeah I did, please read what I'm saying before you insult my intellect. I find that exceedingly distasteful, especially coming from a Mage.

I did not take any of the Auron/yadda yadda stuff to another thread. I'm a citizen of Imperius . . . I'm requesting iron. You're going to start locking threads when people do that?

I already felt you bubbled over with rubbish in general and that your only goal seems to be to be rude, harrass other citizens, and cause conflict. I simply stated you should have sent the Mayor a personal message to gain iron rather than making a public ruckus but I must apologize for my assumption for though it would be easier and more efficient I know it would go against your nature of causing conflict in general.

Now for the way you would dare speak to a mage rather you agree with them or not I just find myself disgusted by you. There was no reason to behave so childishly. And do not claim I am saying this because you disagreed for her because that is not it. I am saying it because the rudeness and complate lack of respect was unneccesary and un-needed to get what you wanted.

Also I submit that you did indeed make quotes with the intent to carry on a volatile discussion which had indeed been locked otherwise there was no need at ALL to quote ME. It wasn't relative to getting your questions answered and you just wanted the last word denied you when I had asked the topic it had been posted in to be locked.

Now that's all I am going to say now because I find you boring and tedious and I suggest others simply ignore you in the future when you show your tact to encourage you to think more before you speak if you wish to be heard at all and perhaps teach you some respect and humility though I am certain it will never happen because there will always be those that will no doubt be sucked into your little trap of hostility.

Also this thread was created about charisma food so all that you started was off topic anyway.

Scarlette
Auron

Post by Auron »

Out of character much, Scarlette? ;)
Scarlette

Post by Scarlette »

Nope.
Ruza

Post by Ruza »

Since this topic was last posting in 'ON TOPIC' about charisma food on the 18th, with King Orakio answering and making the items available.... This thread has served it's purpose and is now locked.