Charisma Food

Moderator: Community Team

Finwe

Charisma Food

Post by Finwe »

Can we get some on the market? Thanks in advance :).
Seavsen

Re: Charisma Food

Post by Seavsen »

If I had some in the Town Hall or on the VR to purchase, I would. We have a fair number of potato farmers, but few selling their goods. The only other thing I can suggest would be organizing a party to go to Widu and pick oranges. I can provide some buckets for those interested in a little traveling adventure.
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

Funnily enough, we were just talking the other day about how odd it was that we have 20 Veggie farmers, yet not a single potato was on the market. Our veggie farmers must be very charismatic if they are eating all their potatoes.
Finwe

Post by Finwe »

I wonder what happened to the huge stockpile of goods I had built up at the beginning of this year :?

I'm pretty sure the VR had even larger stockpiles because we sold all our access (which was quite a bit) to them. We had at least 100 of each good when I left office and I'm pretty sure up to 4-5 months ago the VR had several hundred to one-thousand of each good. What happened to it all?

If nothing else I'd send a mail out to produce.

I could also use some iron to make knives with for my butchering friends. Any update on when we could get some of that as well?
Orakio

Post by Orakio »

Better than sending off a fruit picking party would be to import from broccoli/strawberries from Bravia. This way your town can re-sell them for a small profit and all the while we can keep creatures here chopping wood instead of going off on a picking party. Taking the initiative will save the VR its resources and allow for other economic initiatives instead as well, so a good service to Fenia when you stay on top of things.

In the meanwhile I have instructed the FM to put some potatoes on the faire for you.
Finwe

Post by Finwe »

So yeah . . . I'm not Auron, can someone please answer my questions without mud-slinging?
I was not "throwing punches". All I asked is what happened to all our goods. I don't see how asking people to account for circumstances is a personal attack :?.

I see there is still no iron on the market . . . that is an issue which definitely does not have it's roots in past corruption, which seems to be your default explanation for most things. So, when can we get some? I would like to practice my trade and make some butcher knives for one of my friends. We definitely don't want to over-produce, but some letters to citizens to up production might be nice.
This is definitely the 3rd or 4th time I've asked for iron . . . which is a readily available resource from the VR Fair (or at least should be). So um . . . can I get some? If it's going off the market too fast, could you just grant me maybe 5 units?
Scarlette wrote:Seems more efficient than whining on the forum.
Seriously? Me asking for iron is whining? I didn't call Seaseven any names or insult him in any way . . . I just asked for iron to be put on the market or for me to be granted some iron. Or are we not allowed to make public requests of anyone, because that might hurt their feelings?
Ruza

Post by Ruza »

Seavsen wrote:I know that I cannot always be around to ensure everything on the market is there. I put more iron up earlier. I cannot help it if others got to it before Finwe. I can put more up later, but I am not going to leave huge amounts of Town Hall goods on the market haphazardly. That would be grossly irresponsible.
You question was answered by Seavsen. Perhaps you might request some by grant? Now I was serious in the other thread about opening/moving to another thread on the same issue. Do not make me have to lock this thread too.
Finwe

Post by Finwe »

Finwe wrote:If it's going off the market too fast, could you just grant me maybe 5 units?
Yeah I did, please read what I'm saying before you insult my intellect. I find that exceedingly distasteful, especially coming from a Mage.

I did not take any of the Auron/yadda yadda stuff to another thread. I'm a citizen of Imperius . . . I'm requesting iron. You're going to start locking threads when people do that?
Ruza

Post by Ruza »

(ooc: Finwe I'm sorry, it was a long night at work, and I didn't read the sentence correctly, fully, however you want to look at it. I am human after all. Note to self... try not to read when half tired :D /ooc)

My apologies Finwe, I did not hear what you said correctly. And to answer your question, to bring quotes from a locked thread under review to another thread is considered carrying over an issue that is being reviewed.
Orakio

Post by Orakio »

My only comment, because I cannot see inside the mayor's office to review current stock, is that I know there is plenty of iron on the faire available.