The Great Imperius Civic Service Lottery

Moderator: Community Team

Morghain

The Great Imperius Civic Service Lottery

Post by Morghain »

Ladies and Gentlecreatures, the Imperius Town Hall would like to present to you,

THE GREAT IMPERIUS CIVIC SERVICE LOTTERY

The Civic Service Lottery is a venture we believe you will find very exciting. Starting next Monday (August 22) all those who work in the mines or chop wood in our forest, will have the opportunity go in the draw to win a weekly prize of 100F and a further opportunity to go into a special monthly draw for other exciting prizes. The working week will run from Monday-Sunday with the winner being drawn the following Monday for the preceding week and the winner sent their prize via grant.

The more times you enter, the more opportunities you have to win. Remember though, variety is the spice of life, leave plenty of chances to take other jobs over the week or you will grow very very bored :D

Although the lottery is probably better suited to those who do not yet own their own workshops, it is open to everyone. To enter, please do the following things:

When Mining: If you wish to enter your days working in the mine, please submit your events in this thread each day. You can edit to add subsequent days but please submit different weeks in different posts. Events will be checked off with logs from our lovely Mining Minister, Tigerlily. You have the option to work in either the Iron mine (South/East of Imperius) or the Gold mine (North/East of Imperius).

Wood chopping: Wood chopping is most often more successful for those possessing a high level of intelligence and an axe. To enter the lottery for wood chopping, participants are asked to post their events in this thread. As with the mining results, posting of events may be edited to add subsequent working days (can be either mining or wood chopping events in same week). They are further asked to post their wood on the market for 5F/ bundle for the Town Hall to buy.

All other wood buyers are asked to please leave wood sold at 5F for the Town Hall so as not to jeapordise participants entry into the weeks draw.

Thank you and good luck to you all. If you have any further questions, please ask!
N.B please note, the lottery will be an ongoing event for as long as the sitting mayor is willing to support it.
Morghain

Re: The Great Imperius Civic Service Lottery

Post by Morghain »

This starts tomorrow!!!! Get your picks and your axes ready, every one!

Working!
Miss Malan

Post by Miss Malan »

Miss Malan starts handing out tickets to the contestants.

You too could be a winner!
Miss Malan

Post by Miss Malan »

Miss Malan stands ready with her clipboard and novelty pen to note down the achievements of the lottery participants.
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

Morghain looks around expectently, she had had high hopes that the people of Imperius would be just as excited about the lottery as she was, but alas! it appeared that so far, her fellow citizens were feeling a bit shy. Cupping her hands around her mouth, she lets out a hollar "Hello! Is there anybody out there? just nod if you can hear me. Is there anyone home?"

(ooc: I know, I know. Blatant plagarism of Pink Floyds "Comfortably numb" right there. :p)
Michael

Post by Michael »

Entries For Week 1

Code: Select all

Aug 24, 1651 4:00 am: You have chopped 6 wood from the forest of Imperius (using your plain axe)
Aug 25, 1651 4:00 am: You have chopped 5 wood from the forest of Imperius (using your plain axe)
Aug 26, 1651 4:00 am: You have chopped 5 wood from the forest of Imperius (using your plain axe)
Aug 27, 1651 4:00 am: You have chopped 5 wood from the forest of Imperius (using your plain axe)
Aug 28, 1651 4:00 am: You have chopped 6 wood from the forest of Imperius (using your plain axe)
Last edited by Michael on Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:30 am, edited 4 times in total.
Halaroo

Post by Halaroo »

Aug 23, 1651 5:00 am: You have earned 19.00 Freznics in the Iron mine (Paid by the Viceroyalty of Fenia)
Aug 25, 1651 5:00 am: You have earned 19.00 Freznics in the Iron mine (Paid by the Viceroyalty of Fenia)
Aug 26, 1651 5:00 am: You have earned 19.00 Freznics in the Iron mine (Paid by the Viceroyalty of Fenia)
Aug 28, 1651 5:00 am: You have earned 19.00 Freznics in the Iron mine (Paid by the Viceroyalty of Fenia)
Last edited by Halaroo on Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:26 am, edited 3 times in total.
Miss Malan

Post by Miss Malan »

Malan notes down Mobster and Halaroo's names for the lottery.
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

Seeing Mobster and Halaroo make their entries, Morghain claps her hands happily and says, "Thank you both for your assistance. Good luck!"
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

(ooc: Malan, I only have two sales from you showing so can only put two of the entries put forward into the draw. Michael, I want have any sales from you showing in my logs. Did you put your wood on the market for the TH to buy for 5.00F each?.)

So far, Malan has two verified entries and Halaroo has 3. The first prize will be drawn on Aug 29. Keep those entries coming in!