The Great Imperius Civic Service Lottery

Moderator: Community Team

Michael

Re: The Great Imperius Civic Service Lottery

Post by Michael »

Morghain wrote:(ooc: Malan, I only have two sales from you showing so can only put two of the entries put forward into the draw. Michael, I want have any sales from you showing in my logs. Did you put your wood on the market for the TH to buy for 5.00F each?.)

So far, Malan has two verified entries and Halaroo has 3. The first prize will be drawn on Aug 29. Keep those entries coming in!
I was going to cut all the wood and make a bulk sale on the last day of the contest but if u need me to i will put the wood up for sale everyday i cut it.
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

(ooc: mm i meant don't not want. No problem, Michael, as long as the sales go through before I make the draw, you'll be in to win. Good luck!)
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

(ooc:Malan, where did your entries disappear to? I'm going to be drawing the lottery at reset and I don't have any events from you in here. So far all halaroo and michaels entriest are properly verified)
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

At the end of the week, Morghain once again steps forward. In her hand is the list of entries that she has from the past week. Laying the piece of paper on a nearby table, she reaches into her side pouch and draws out a pair of dice. Before she throws them, she says "First of all I would like to thank Michael and Halaroo for their commitment to taking part in the lottery this week and for keeping to what was asked of them. This draw is for the cash prize of 100F, I wish you both the best of luck."
This weeks entries

Aug 23: halaroo
Aug 24: Michael
Aug 25: Halaroo
Aug 25: Michael
Aug 26: Halaroo
Aug 26: Michael
Aug 27: Michael
Aug 28: Halaroo
Aug 28: Michael
When the dice settle, the sides showing are the five and the three, giving the total of eight. As she checks her list, she sees that the eighth name on her list is.... "Congratulations to....Halaroo! I will give your name to our good Mayor and your prize will be sent to you as soon as possible."

Looking around at Michael and any others who may be spectating, she says "The competition for this week is now over, but fear not, there will be another draw next week. I look forward to receiving your entries for the next draw."

(ooc: number generated using the dice on Random.org)
Halaroo

Post by Halaroo »

Halaroo wanders in, trying to contain her excitement. "Thank you! Much appreciated!"
Miss Malan

Post by Miss Malan »

Malan claps her hands.

Congratulations Halaroo.

If you want to take part in the next draw you can start posting today.
Halaroo

Post by Halaroo »

Aug 29, 1651 5:00 am: You have earned 19.00 Freznics in the Iron mine (Paid by the Viceroyalty of Fenia)
Aug 30, 1651 5:00 am: You have earned 19.00 Freznics in the Iron mine (Paid by the Viceroyalty of Fenia)
Aug 31, 1651 5:00 am: You have earned 19.00 Freznics in the Iron mine (Paid by the Viceroyalty of Fenia)
Sep 02, 1651 5:00 am: You have earned 19.00 Freznics in the Iron mine (Paid by the Viceroyalty of Fenia)
Last edited by Halaroo on Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Miss Malan

Post by Miss Malan »

Malan puts Halaroo's name in the big hat.
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

Since Halaroo is our sole entry this week, I think I can quite safely announce her as our winner by default..even if I am a little early. I will forward your name to Michael.

Sadly, Michael has asked that the lottery be put on hold until further notice from here onwards. Thank you for those who supported the venture. Hopefully it will be resurrected again at some point in the future.