A Gypsy arrives in Paz

Moderator: Community Team

Willow

Re: A Gypsy arrives in Paz

Post by Willow »

Relaxing with Adonair on the picnic blanket, Willow smiled :D and listened to him. She enjoying spending time with him :D .
"You must come and see my tower sometime. It's quite spacious and I have all sorts of interesting treasures there."
Yes, I would love to come and visit your tower one day and see your treasures. I have only travelled once to Cork for a chopping expedition in the forests. And would love to return one day.

Glancing at the sky, Willow realised the day was running away froim them. Looking at Adonair, she decided that she didn't want poor Adonair to row back so she offered. When we head to Paz, it is my turn to row back :D .
Adonair

Post by Adonair »

Adonair thinks about his aching muscles and seized up finger joints that Willow had so recently put right with her massage and medicine. He knows it would be foolish to row back, but his pride as a man also tells him he should try it. "Why is being masculine, and following common sense so often at odds?" he says out loud though he didn't mean to, he was only thinking to himself. Thinking some more he comes up with a compromise. "We'll let the captain decides who rows, whatever he says goes and 40 lashes with a wet noodle to whoever would disobey his orders... right Max" Max's ears go up when he hears his name... what was the question again?

Adonair kisses Willow again and then begins to clean up the camp site, realizing that it was important they get back to the house before dark. Already he didn't think he'd be able to make it back to Cork today. "It is getting late. I may have to stay at your house another night, I hope I haven't overstayed my welcome."
Willow

Post by Willow »

Willow helps Adonair clean up the picnic site. She smiles :D when he comments:
"Why is being masculine, and following common sense so often at odds?"
Willow leaves it up to Adonair, but she was happy to give it ago. Max didn't really care who rowed as long as they didn't want him to.

Willow heard:
"It is getting late. I may have to stay at your house another night, I hope I haven't overstayed my welcome."
You are most welcome to stay and maybe I could give you another massage later to help you sleep tonight :D . When the campsite was clear and packed away, they placed everything back in the boat. Max jumps into the boat and prepares for his captain job. Willow glances at Adonair and says so who is rowing home?
Adonair

Post by Adonair »

so who is rowing home?

Adonair turns to the dog, "What say ye, Cap'n Max, scourge of the seven seas? I can row if ye will let me, ye scurvy dog!"

Max had no idea what the wizard was talking about, "What's scurvy?" he thought licking his lips.

"Walk the plank?? Please don't make me walk the plank, captain! She can row," Adonair turns to Willow and pretends to be disappointed. "The captain says you get to row."

Adonair lets willow get onboard then pushes off the beach and hops in while the water is still shallow.

Max thinks things must have gone well with his big decisions as captain so he sits up proudly again and watches for... whatever dogs watch for.
Willow

Post by Willow »

"Walk the plank?? Please don't make me walk the plank, captain! She can row," Adonair turns to Willow and pretends to be disappointed. "The captain says you get to row."
Willow tries to hide her giggles but doesn't do a great job of it. Before they leave, Willow checks the rabbit and sends it on it way - the injury was alright again (she watches as it hops off to its home).

Then Adonair helps Willow into the boat and then she watches as he pushes the boat off and jumps in too. Willow attempts to row, she doesn't start well - goes in circles at first but once she has it worked out (with the help of Adonair's instructions) she goes straight again.

Once the arrive on shore, Willow grabs their things out of the boat and watches as Adonair pulls the boat on shore.
Adonair

Post by Adonair »

Adonair finds himself strangely aroused watching Willow row the boat; what an attractive woman. The exertion made her bosom heave and her neckline shine with sweat. They both laughed when they went around in a circle, after that he helped her to remember to keep both oars relatively at the same level in the water. Max cut a fine figure as captain and knew when to keep his paws off and let the crew do the work.

They got back just in time to avoid a late fee on the boat rental. The proprietor took his time looking over the boat for damage before returning the deposit.

As they headed home, Adonair purchased two small meals from a street vendor. It was on a stick and it had roasted fish skewered alternating with skewered roasted vegetables. He gave one of his fish bits to Max, and offered him a mushroom - but Max didn't like them either.

As they walked up the lane to Willow's house the sun was just beginning to set.
Willow

Post by Willow »

Once they arrived back, they watched the proprietor check the boat for any problems. Once he was finally happy with the rented boat, they all headed home. But first, Adonair purchased some meals for them from one of the street vendors. She said thank you :D to Adonair and then tried her roasted fish skewered with roasted mushrooms. It was yummy, but when she spotted Adonair giving Max some fish and mushrooms, she got the giggles and nearly chocked on it (when he pulled a face at the tipbits).

Walking arm in arm they returned home. After putting the stuff away, she curled up on the couch with Adonair giving him cuddles and gentle kisses. Thank you for a lovely day :D she said.
How about the massage you promised me? Or are you still sleepy? Willow asked with a smile on her face :D
Adonair

Post by Adonair »

Willow and Adonair relaxed in each other's arms exchanging kisses, embraces and soft words.

How about the massage you promised me? Or are you still sleepy?

"Alright, that's a good idea," said Adonair, "if you're muscles aren't sore yet, they're going to be. I know you're young, but the rowing motion is strenuous unless you're used to it... which I could tell you weren't... the going in circles was a dead giveaway"

He paused to rub his shoulder where Willow had just punched him for making a joke about her rowing. It hadn't actually hurt.

"Just teasing. You started out rough, but you did great overall. I love you Willow, can you forgive me?" he kissed her again.

"Why don't you get ready for bed and I'll join you in about fifteen minutes. With the long day in the sun, the fatigue of rowing and my magic fingers, you're going to go right to sleep after the massage," she didn't rise immediately so he added, "you doubt me? My fingers are magic." He indicated his right pointer finger, "this one is super duper ultra magical. and the ring finger on the left hand is extra magical too." He indicated his left pinky, "any of the other fingers could beat this one up because it has so little magic compared to them, but it still has more magic than most people have in their whole body."

He wiggled his fingers and intoned "M-AAAAA-GIC FINGGGGGGGG GRRRRRRS." He was prepared to duck as the couch throwpillow was all too handy for her to use as a weapon.
Willow

Post by Willow »

"Alright, that's a good idea," said Adonair, "if you're muscles aren't sore yet, they're going to be. I know you're young, but the rowing motion is strenuous unless you're used to it... which I could tell you weren't... the going in circles was a dead giveaway"
Willow laughed :lol: and punched him on his shoulder because of his joke.
"Just teasing. You started out rough, but you did great overall. I love you Willow, can you forgive me?" he kissed her again.
Well ....... let me think ;) Willow said but couldn't stop giggling. Of course my love, I forgive you.
He wiggled his fingers and intoned "M-AAAAA-GIC FINGGGGGGGG GRRRRRRS." He was prepared to duck as the couch throwpillow was all too handy for her to use as a weapon.
Shaking her head and smiling :D at Adonair (also laughing with him :lol: ).

Before she headed to bed, Willow checked the house and made sure Max had enough food and water for the night. Once she was happy, Willow went to her bedroom to get ready for bed. Getting into bed later, Willow starts reading her book (left on the side table) and then Max jumps up onto the bed and lies next to her. Ummm Max but then thinks Adonair can get the practice.
Adonair

Post by Adonair »

Adonair waited the fifteen minutes, making his nightly observations of the heavens and recording them, then he waited ten more minutes as Willow wasn't settled yet. Then he went in to her room, bringing the lotion from the first aid kit. Seeing that candles were burning, he magically added to them the calming and pleasing scent of bayberries that soon filled the room. Next he fell upon his victim with tickles, aggressive hugs and kisses, "Oh my love!" he cooed. Max didn't like being tickled at all, "Watch it buddy!" he growled as he jumped down and went somewhere else to sleep away from that crazy wizard.

Picking up the hairbrush from the dresser, he gave Willow twenty strokes with it.

The brush has relaxing properties as it massages the scalp with each stroke. Kissing her on the cheek, he took her book, marked the page and set it on the side table. "Assume the position," he said indicating that she should lie on her tummy for the massage.

He began to sing to her,

"I think we're alone now, there doesn't seem to be anyone around"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=826PTEuHKhE

Adonair was not a master of song magic, but he knew enough to create a pretty good imitation of it.

When she was ready he sent warmth to his fingers magically, applied lotion to them from Willow's first aid kit and set to work, beginning at the feet with an amazing massage.