A Gypsy arrives in Paz

Moderator: Community Team

Willow

Re: A Gypsy arrives in Paz

Post by Willow »

Willow was reading her book in bed; when Adonair enter the room. She watched him walk over to the bed (looking over her book's cover at him) and she got the giggles when he attempted to cuddle her and entered up cuddling poor Max (who left in a huff).

Once Max was gone, Willow turned (as asked by Adonair) so he could brush her hair - she felt nice and relaxed. After the relaxing scalp massage, Willow lay down on the bed so that Adonair could massage the rest of her. During her massage, Adonair began to sing and she thought he had a lovely voice. But she got the giggles when he massaged her feet; since she found it quite tickley.
Thank you, thats lovely :D she said to him. Its making me feel quite sleepy :lol: would you like a massage too?

Willow's eyes were drooping and she was feeling very sleepy.

Max had found a comfortable place to sleep in the living area but he was grumbling about crazy wizards :roll:
Adonair

Post by Adonair »

Its making me feel quite sleepy would you like a massage too?

"I already had one earlier, perhaps another time." He kissed her, "Unfortunately, I'm too tired to move now, so I think I'll have to sleep right here." He cuddled next to her, thought pleasant thoughts and was asleep in minutes.
Willow

Post by Willow »

Willow was really sleepy after her massage. She curled up and went to sleep when her head hit the pillow.

She was asleep when Adonair talked to her and she missed it.
I already had one earlier, perhaps another time." He kissed her, "Unfortunately, I'm too tired to move now, so I think I'll have to sleep right here." He cuddled next to her, thought pleasant thoughts and was asleep in minutes.
The room was quiet again. Max, who was sleeping in the living room, felt chilly. So he got up and returned to the bedroom. Peeking in the door, he spotted a space on the bed and he creeped in and curled up on the warm bed. Muttering a bit about wizards that take up all the room but he finally settled and the house was quiet for the night.
Adonair

Post by Adonair »

Adonair wakes up in the morning feeling twisted. Willow's bed was plenty big enough for one, cozy for two, but with three Adonair had been forced into an odd position as Max made himself comfy.

Adonair gets up and does a bit of stretching. Knowing that he really must get back to Cork today he washes up, puts the tea kettle on and collects his things. He starts to look around for something to make the three of them for breakfast.
Willow

Post by Willow »

Max watches the wizard get up and heads to the kitchen.

After stretching himself, Max follows the wizard into the kitchen and sits and watches him moving around. Feeling hungry himself, he goes to his bowl to find it empty, so he picks it up in his mouth and he carries it to the wizard (dropping it at his feet). I'm hungry he says.

Willow wakes and rolls over to say good morning to her new love but he isn't there and neither is Max. Getting up, she has a wash (to wake herself up) and puts on her dressing gown. Willow heard noises in the kitchen, so she follows it to see where everyone was. Walking in the door, she spots Adonair and Max looking at each other (with a food bowl at their feet/paws).

Smiling :D she said Good morning Adonair (giving him a kiss and hug). Good morning Max (giving him a pat and a hug too). I hope you both sleep well :D

Going to the pantry, Willow pulls out Max's food and pours it into his bowl. Turning to Adonair she says, what do you feel like for breakfast? I have eggs, toast, porridge or a museli.
Adonair

Post by Adonair »

Adonair had been derailed with searching for human breakfast when Max made his requirements clear. however, he was unable to locate the dog food and was still dithering when Willow came in to the kitchen. He gave her another kiss and replied to her first question, "I hope you both sleep well?" "I did, but someone was hogging the bed and I have a little crick in my back from hanging over the side a bit. I think I'll survive though :)"

what do you feel like for breakfast? I have eggs, toast, porridge or a museli.

Adonair pours tea for both from the whistling kettle. "Eggs and toast sounds wonderful, just fix my eggs the same way you like yours. I'll be needing to get back to Cork today. Will you be able to get away? Or have you got business you need to take care of here in Paz?"
Willow

Post by Willow »

"I did, but someone was hogging the bed and I have a little crick in my back from hanging over the side a bit. I think I'll survive though "
Whoops I should have warned you about him (trying not to laugh) :) . Opening the door for Max (who wanted to go outside), Willow returned to make the breakfast. First she started poaching the eggs and then placed the bread in her toasting machine. While she waited for both to cook nicely, she glanced through her mail and weaving records.
No it looks like I'm free - it would be lovely to see Cork with you :D .

When the breakfast was ready, she placed the eggs on the toasted bread and put them on some breakfast plates and then carried them to the table. Taking out some orange juice, she poured a couple of glasses and took them to the table. She sat down, and started nibbling on her breakfast. Enjoy :D
Adonair

Post by Adonair »

Adonair enjoyed his breakfast and thanked Willow for making it. It looked like another pretty day outside, a good day for travelling.

"If we can get on road in a couple hours we can reach Cork by nightfall. We'll just pack a cold lunch as far as food goes, and then pack whatever you think you might need for a couple days stay at my tower. I may have a book or two in my library that can help us with your parentage, and, as long as Max likes chicken, I have plenty of dog food."
Willow

Post by Willow »

"If we can get on road in a couple hours we can reach Cork by nightfall. We'll just pack a cold lunch as far as food goes, and then pack whatever you think you might need for a couple days stay at my tower. I may have a book or two in my library that can help us with your parentage, and, as long as Max likes chicken, I have plenty of dog food."
Sounds good and yes Max likes chicken :) .

After breakfast, Willow grabs her travelling bag and packs some clothes for her time away with Adonair. She also grabs her makeup bag and her book and packs these away too. After she is ready, she checks the house to make sure everything will be alright and then returns to the kitchen. Going through her larder, she finds some things to make sandwiches with and packs these plus some fruit and drinks for the trip.

Once she has these ready, she turns to Adonair and says I guess I'm ready - better find Max :D . Willow heads outside to find Max.
Adonair

Post by Adonair »

Adonair washed up the breakfast dishes while Willow was packing.

The wizard had brought only a few things he could carry in his robe so he shoulders half the burden of Willow's travelling supplies. Max immediately gets excited about the trip when they find him, to him its a nice long walkabout and he loves those.

The sun is not quite to the middle of the sky when they leave town heading for Cork.