A Gypsy arrives in Paz

Moderator: Community Team

Willow

Re: A Gypsy arrives in Paz

Post by Willow »

Once they were ready, Willow and Adonair located Max; who was quite excited to go for a big walk to Cork. Before leaving home, Willow locked the door and they all headed off on their trip.

It was a beautiful day and Willow was walking hand in hand with Adonair; with Max running ahead chasing anything that moved. Willow smiled at Adonair its a beautiful day my love. Would you like a sunhat to wear, to keep the sun off your face? she asked concerned that he might get sunburnt. Willow was wearing her sunhat and she had another in her bag just in case it was needed?
Adonair

Post by Adonair »

its a beautiful day my love. Would you like a sunhat to wear, to keep the sun off your face?

:o

"My hat!" Adonair clapped his hand to his head in surprise. "I left it hanging just inside the door at your house; how forgetful of me."

Adonair accepts the sunhat, but feels a little self-conscious not wearing his usual handsome pointy hat.

"There's an old dwarven expression, I can't remember quite how it goes, but something to the effect that, 'if you forget something at someone's else house, then you were meant to return there in the future.' No doubt it sounds better in dwarven, but you get the general idea."
Willow

Post by Willow »

"My hat!" Adonair clapped his hand to his head in surprise. "I left it hanging just inside the door at your house; how forgetful of me."
Oh no, would you like to go back for it? I thought you had your hat in your bag. Do you have spares at home? she said.
"There's an old dwarven expression, I can't remember quite how it goes, but something to the effect that, 'if you forget something at someone's else house, then you were meant to return there in the future.' No doubt it sounds better in dwarven, but you get the general idea."
Willow smiles at Adonair and says I like that saying giving him a hug :D

Max starts barking ahead of them, Willow glances towards the barks and notices he is just playing with something and wonders what it is?
Its small and seems to be running on two legs. Willow turns to Adonair whats Max found?
Adonair

Post by Adonair »

Adonair looked but didn't say anything except the brush moving where the creature had passed.

"Max, be careful," Adonair was worried that it might be some kind of magical creature that wouldn't take kindly to being poked by a dog's snout.

Adonair continued to scan the nearby area and was prepared if necessary to defend the group.
Willow

Post by Willow »

"Max, be careful," Adonair was worried that it might be some kind of magical creature that wouldn't take kindly to being poked by a dog's snout.
Max turned when Adonair called out. When he looked back again, the creature was gone again so he ran back and walked with the two of them. I guess its gone Willow remarked. What was it Max? she asked. It looked like an garden gnome? Max replied.

They carried on travelling, Willow and Adonair walking hand in hand; with Max just ahead scanning the area as he went.
Adonair

Post by Adonair »

At about the halfway point to Cork, at a nice spot near a brook, the three stop for lunch.

"We'll be crossing over into Cork soon. The first thing we'll see is the top of my tower. I hope you like it, I really do. Perhaps you will spend a lot of time there." He winked then took a bite of his sandwich before addressing Max, "there's plenty of chicken for you, pal, and a lot of interesting things you'll want to investigate."
Willow

Post by Willow »

Adonair found a lovely spot to stop for a picnic. Willow lay down a blanket and set out the sandwiches and drinks for herself and Adonair. She also gave Max his food and after he ate, Max had a nap. Willow had taken off her sandals and was dipping her feet into the brook while she ate her lunch.
"We'll be crossing over into Cork soon. The first thing we'll see is the top of my tower. I hope you like it, I really do. Perhaps you will spend a lot of time there." He winked then took a bite of his sandwich before addressing Max, "there's plenty of chicken for you, pal, and a lot of interesting things you'll want to investigate."
Willow smiled at Adonair, I've been looking forward to seeing your home :D (giving him a cuddle) . When Max heard about the chicken he raised his head but when he saw none, he napped again.
Adonair

Post by Adonair »

Adonair took off his shoes as well, dipped his feet in the water and listened to the sounds of the brook. There was no hurried pace as they discussed minor matters like the weather and skipped a few stones. It was so nice to just feel comfortable with Willow and Max, like they were already family.

"Love has never been like this before, willow; there's always been a tension in the development of the relationship. Somehow that's not there with you. I feel like I can be myself, nothing more and nothing less."
Willow

Post by Willow »

Willow was enjoying her time relaxing by the brook, while they chatted, she glanced around the countryside and spotted wonderful coloured plants. She wondered if she could use some of these plants to add some pretty colours to her clothes she weaved.
"Love has never been like this before, willow; there's always been a tension in the development of the relationship. Somehow that's not there with you. I feel like I can be myself, nothing more and nothing less."
Willow smiled at Adonair, it is lovely spending time with you. I agree there isn't the tension I thought there would be either - its like I have known you all my life :D .

I'm looking forward to seeing your home Adonair, I have only been to Cork once before - its a pity we didn't meet earlier ;)
Adonair

Post by Adonair »

The two finish their picnic, gather their litter and get back on the road. There can be no long dawdling or darkness will overtake them on the long trip to Cork. Towards late afternoon they spot: the tower of Adonair!!