Michael For Mayor Campaign

Moderator: Community Team

Michael

Michael For Mayor Campaign

Post by Michael »

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE RE-ELECTION CAMPAIGN ON PAGE 4

Citizens of Imperius Please have a look at The Notices here and think about voting for me

Official Campaign Notice Here >>>>Click Here<<<
MICHAEL FOR MAYOR

Fellow Citizens of Imperius

By the Grace of Our King, i have been allowed to run for the position of mayor of our fine city. Now...I am asking for your support, to allow me to run for mayor of our city.

This is my first time running so some may think that i am inexperienced. Well you are right but i believe that its time for a fresh face and a fresh start.

I have many ideas and im sure with your help we will be able to put them into effect immediately.
We have many Problems here in the city and i would like to point out a few and how i would like to deal with them.

Iron Shortage
As this is a vital resource to many citizens in our town, there should never be a shortage of it.
If you elect me as mayor, i would like to deal with this issue by working with our Mine Minister and making sure we always have a good supply of iron being mined, so we are able to always have iron on the market. With the help from our Viceroyalty im sure we will get a good supply of iron. I would also like to make sure that at the beginning of every reset that we have iron on the market. Further more i would like to make sure that there is always iron available on the market at all times.

Charisma Food Shortage (Stat Food)
This is a recent problem that has affected some of this great city’s citizens. If i am elected mayor i would make sure that we always have a good amount of charisma food on the market. With the help our our city’s mentor , i will make sure the city has 2-3 personal suplliers of charisma food. I would like to impement this with all basic stat food. I will also make sure we are on good trading terms with our neibouring cities and viceroyalty.

Wood Supply
As we are a wood town i think its vital that the city has an abundance of wood so we can sell it to our own citizens firstly, and to the viceroyalty and neibouring cities. If elected mayor i would like to start up a group containing 4-7 members who will be cutting wood for the city (Name Will be decided at a later date). This way there will always be an abundance of wood available.

Field Buy Back Program
I have been giving this a lot of thought...I have ideas but i cant really go into them to much as i have no idea how much money the Town Hall has. From what i have seen from the discussions on the forum it looks like Imperius is fine money wise. If the money supply is as i expect then this is one of the ideas i have.

What i would like to do is Purchase Fields (Inactive Fields) from Specifically level 2 & 3 Citizens. I would like to have at least 1 of each of the fields (Vegetable, Corn, Wheat, Chicken, Cow and Sheep).All level 1's will get priority to the available fields. This will allow them to get there Fields Much Cheaper (less then 500f) then they usually would.

This is just a brief explanation, as i mentioned before i cannot get into the details as i dont know all the facts at this moment. So i do not want to make false promises to all of you.

But i hope from this you see that i do have a plan and will do everything i can to help our great city.

Citizens by electing me I promise to you that, I will do everything in my power to make our city the best in all the lands.We are the Capital city and its time we started looking and acting like the Capital.

Hopefully Soon
Mayor Michael
Letter Of Thanks

I would like to thank these people for helping me prepare my mayor campaign. Without their help, i would probably not be running for mayor so to

Morghain (Town Mentor)
Tigerlily (Mine Minister)
King Orakio (King)

Thank you very much for making all this possible for me

Michael

Last edited by Michael on Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:42 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Auron

Re: Michael For Mayor Campaign

Post by Auron »

Good to see someone stepping forward I suppose. My only comment is that there should be a lot more than 3 iron on the market at all times. The Viceroyalty has an abundance of it and produces it daily. The King has made it clear that it is always available for purchase on the the Viceregal Fair, so that Mayors always have access to iron. Plus, the Mayor should keep their own small reserve. 10-20 is a good amount to keep on the market in my opinion.
Michael

Post by Michael »

Auron wrote:Good to see someone stepping forward I suppose. My only comment is that there should be a lot more than 3 iron on the market at all times. The Viceroyalty has an abundance of it and produces it daily. The King has made it clear that it is always available for purchase on the the Viceregal Fair, so that Mayors always have access to iron. Plus, the Mayor should keep their own small reserve. 10-20 is a good amount to keep on the market in my opinion.
Thank you for the input i appreciate the help and i agree Updated Please feel free to add any more opinions :)
That goes for everyone.
Seavsen

Post by Seavsen »

I agree, let's keep tons of iron on the market and in the Town Hall for traitors to manipulate the market or steal directly from the Town Hall. Excellent wisdom Auron, did the dragon teach you that?
Scarlette

Post by Scarlette »

Here we go again... >.>
balerion

Post by balerion »

Seriously?
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Michael

Post by Michael »

Easy guys dont get worked up about this...everyone can give there opinions, there are still a few days till the election and i will be taking in as much information as i can. Auron makes a good point and so does Seavsen so i will be doing whatever i can to make everyone happy whether they are human, elves, trolls or even dragons :)

Please if you think there is something i am missing or something i need to do please feel free to send me a PM here or ingame and i will consider it all.
Scarlette

Post by Scarlette »

The black dragon's opinion means nothing since he is a traitor...
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

I'm sure we can all be adult enough to respect Michael mayoral platform without using it as another opportunity to air our personal grievances against each other or batter already well beaten hobby horses. Things happened in the past that none of us are particularly happy about and maybe some people wish these were "the good old days." Sadly, whether or not there were good old days or they are mere fragments of our own imaginations, we are looking to the future here and it would be nice to not be constantly reminded of past misdemeanors and errors.

Michael, it is great to see you taking an interest in the towns well being, remember, no matter what you do, you are not going to be able to keep everyone happy all the time. There is always going to be those who like nothing better than to pick the flesh out of everyone who tries to do their best for our town. We may not always agree on how to do things, but its fairly obvious that something isn't entirely working the way things have been. Yes we are in a position of financial prosperity, but if we are honest with ourselves, we are also very stagnant. Maybe a new set of eyes is exactly what we need...and without the over bearing and not always overly constructive interference of the old guard.
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

Good luck Michael!