Michael For Mayor Campaign

Moderator: Community Team

Auron

Re: Michael For Mayor Campaign

Post by Auron »

I am actually getting to the point where I find it amusing and even enjoyable to see you people attack me. Shoot away, I'm not going anywhere. Good luck Michael, at this stage, you've at least got my vote.
Gaius

Post by Gaius »

Gaius arrives, checking up on things. Hoping no one gets out of line. He is intrigued by the speech of the young Michael. He hopes the mortal Fenians will dwell in peace and continue as the program states.
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

Michael, we spoke earlier about there seemingly being a lot of fields being left unused and the fact that we don't have the population to maintain all the fields we have. Recently, Zachrin implemented a means by which people could sell their unused fields to the town hall and the town hall could then on sell the fields to those who can use them. If used right, this could be a good means to help balance out economy as well as help some of our up and coming residents to acquire fields cheaper than they would normally pay.

Do you have any workable ideas or intentions in this direction?
Michael

Post by Michael »

* Added to the First/Original Post

I have been giving this a lot of thought...I have ideas but i cant really go into them to much as i have no idea how much money the Town Hall has. From what i have seen from the discussions on the forum it looks like Imperius is fine money wise . If the money supply is as i expect then this is one of the ideas i have.
Field Buy Back Program

What i would like to do is Purchase Fields (Inactive Fields) from Specifically level 2 & 3 Citizens. I would like to have at least 1 of each of the fields (Vegetable, Corn, Wheat, Chicken, Cow and Sheep).All level 1's will get priority to the available fields. This will allow them to get there Fields Much Cheaper (less then 500f) then they usually would.

This is just a brief explanation, as i mentioned before i cannot get into the details as i dont know all the facts at this moment. So i do not want to make false promises to all of you.

But i hope from this you see that i do have a plan and will do everything i can to help our great city.
Seavsen

Post by Seavsen »

The Buyback program allows field purchases by the Town Hall from 250-500f. It also allows for the fields to be resold from 250-600f. There is currently a corn and a wheat field on the market by the Town Hall.
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

Ah! brilliant, thank you for taking the time to consider and reply Michael.
Michael

Post by Michael »

Morghain wrote:Ah! brilliant, thank you for taking the time to consider and reply Michael.
no problem :)
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Victorious was perusing about other cities with Princess when she saw a notice on the Mayor's board and an unfamiliar face, named, Michael. Quite handsome fellow and he seemed to have some good ideas. If elected Mayor she would definitely have to converse with him.

She thought if other mayors got together it would be good for trading purposes but if not for trading it might just be good to get to know other mayors.

She nodded when she read his mayor proposal and saw her cousin, Morg, had helped and if that was the case he must be a good candidate if Morg was supporting him.

She must meet this man one day.
Protector of the Te'sorthene Roma|Married to Katara Dalakoi|
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

(ooc: Hiya Vic. Just to clarify, I don't publically support any of the candidates over any other. Michael requested information that was publically available if one is incline to look. As it was easier to find it in my office, I was happy to provide it to him. As Mentor, I try not to influence other people in their decisions but will happily offer what information I can in order for them to make informed decisions etc.)
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

(ooc: Sorry for the presumption my dear cousin)
Protector of the Te'sorthene Roma|Married to Katara Dalakoi|