*Imperius Mayor Office

Moderator: Community Team

Michael

*Imperius Mayor Office

Post by Michael »

Finally...after a week of being in office and sorting out problems, Michael has finally opened his doors to the public of Imperius. He was to busy sorting out previous problems that he had found when he was elected into office and that kept him very busy. Now having sorted some of the problems out, its time to let the citizens of Imperius tell him what they think needs done.

He sits at his desk waiting to answer all questions he gets to the best of his ability and knowledge. Among all the parchment on his desk there is one that stands out, titled Imperius Issues.

Imperius Issues

---Updated as of October 17th---

Our Town Has been facing a tough time lately and many issues have arose. I am here to make sure we put an end to them and with your help we can. All citizens please let me know if there are other issues that need to be addressed.

Current Issues
*Congested Market (Non - Profitable Market)
*Field BuyBack Program

Completed
*Iron Shortage
*Charisma Food Shortage & other Stat Foods
*Town Security
*Town Corruption
*Wood Shortage
*Axe Shortage
Last edited by Michael on Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:49 am, edited 8 times in total.
Morghain

Re: Mayor's Office

Post by Morghain »

Morghain had popped into her office to look for some information from amongst all her papers. Before she gets there though, she notices that Michael had finally opened his door. She knew he had been busy so had tried to disturb him as little as possible. Seeing his door open how ever, she decides to pop in and say hello. Standing at his door, she pokes her head in and knocks with her hand.
Michael

Post by Michael »

Michael hears a knock on his door and sees a head that he recognises. "Hello Morghain, come in, good to see you. How are you?"
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

At his invitation, Morghain grins and steps into the office. As she gazes around, she can see obvious evidence of his efforts. "Hello! I'm great thank you, good grief you have been a busy wee critter haven't you? Have you been eating properly while you have been holed up in here?"
Michael

Post by Michael »

Happy to see Morghain enter his office, he watched as she scanned the room with her eyes and seemed to be satisfied with what she has seen "yeah i have been working day and night in here, the Town needs a lot of my attention and yes i have been eating properly, no need for you to worry about me. Ill be seen around town a lot more from now on, so i hope everyone do not get bored of seeing my face too soon."
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

As she steps into the room properly, she crosses her arms and eyes him up critically. After a few seconds, she nods, satisfied that he has indeed been taking care of himself. Stepping closer to his desk, she begins moving things around and tidying, she looks at him with a raised eye brow, giving him opportunity to tell her to keep her mitts off his stuff. "I'm sure they'll be quite happy to see you around and know we can approach you at will when we require anything or wish to share our observations. While Im here, I was wondering if there was any chance that some axes be commissioned to keep on the market so they are more accessible for people to use?"
Michael

Post by Michael »

Morghain approaches his desk and begins tidying up. He allows her to do so with a smile on his face :)"im working on getting a few axes. LBH and i have been talking about this too. Ill have some axes within the next few days."
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

On hearing his response to her question, she rewards Michael with one of her biggest smiles and leans up against his desk. Her stance gives the impression she is itching to share with him some of the good things that have happened around town. "Of course you have already thought of that. Did you hear we recently got a new chicken farmer?"
Michael

Post by Michael »

"After seeing Morghain with a smile on her face, Michael feels reassured in his position as Mayor of Imperius. Looking like she has a lot of good news, Micheal sits on the edge of his chair listening...."I heard about Akantha's new chicken field. Im sure the Butchers will be happy to hear that there will be more chickens available. What else?
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

Nodding her agreeance, she skips on to her next piece of news "Indeed I'm sure they will be. Did you also hear that my cousin, Misty, has been made General of the Fenian Army?"