*Imperius Mayor Office

Moderator: Community Team

Michael

Re: Mayor's Office

Post by Michael »

Michael listens carefully to what Morghain tells him.Thats great. Was this a recent promotion? I think she will do a great job in that position. I know she takes care of our Town's Defenses really well, Now ill feel even safer knowing she is leading our lands Army. Anything else happen?
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

Morghain thinks carefully as she tries to remember exactly when Misty had taken over as General. "Hmmm it was earlier this week I believe. Sorry, I still get a bit muddled with time and days. Another piece of good news is that my Mate recently took up Army way studies. He's been rather excited about it as you could well imagine."
Michael

Post by Michael »

With a huge smile on his face from all the good news he has been getting, Michael thinks to himself 'I hope that in the future when i get news its always good news like this.'"Well I am well aware of Lucifer's level up...it gave the Town hall a nice boost in finances. Im sure the Viceroyalty will be happy to see another soldier learning the ropes. Looks like there will be some competition for the rank of General in the Future."
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

Morghain laughs good naturedly " Oh I'm pretty certain he would love to be general one day. However, I think he'll have a bit of hard work ahead of him before he is even considered for the position. Misty is one of the longest serving soldiers in the Army. Ohh while I'm on the topic of Misty, her and my other cousin, Tigerlily, have also been made Ladies of the Realm. Hows that for title confusion! Especially on Misty's part, she's like..General-Lady-Priestess Misty..or maybe its Priestess-General-Lady Misty? Oh dear...I think I'll just stick with Misty, much less confusion."
Michael

Post by Michael »

Michael joins in on the friendly laughter "we will have to get her to clear that up for us. Great to see two more Nobles coming from Imperius. It means our Town is moving forward and slowly but surely we will soon be back to normal."
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

She looks thoughtful for a moment as she considers all that has gone on over the past while, both the good and the not so good "Things are looking more hopeful, many of our people have stepped up to the mark and shown what it is to be a proud Imperiun. Although some of the past events have been less than ideal, I believe it has given some of our people the chance to show their colours. Our people should be proud themselves."
Michael

Post by Michael »

After hearing what Morghain had just said, Michael could not help but agree with her Statement. Imperiun and proud. The Town did have its problems but with the Citizens it has, there is no way it cannot prosper again. "I agree. I hope all the Citizens of Imperius realise just how much they help this Town. I hope they keep up the good work."
Morghain

Re: Imperius Mayor Office

Post by Morghain »

Once again she nods her agreement then realises that she has tarried too long and has left things undone "Alas! I must be going. It was very good to catch up with you. If I may be of assistance, I'm only up the hall. I'm sure there are others wanting to come to talk to you."

Pauses to give Michael time to speak before she leaves.
Michael

Post by Michael »

Realising how long he has kept Morghain, He stands up and shakes her Hand "Thanks for the good chat, im sure ill be bothering you in your office very soon. Goodbye."
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

As he raises to her feet and shakes her hand she inclines her head in farewell, mentally smiling in amusement as she yet again comes across this odd habit that many creatures have of wanting to shake each other hands or paws. As they disengage from the handshake, she gives a brief wave and sweeps her way out of the office, then up the hall towards her own.