*Imperius Mayor Office

Moderator: Community Team

Michael

Re: Imperius Mayor Office

Post by Michael »

As Thorn left, He went back to work............
After finishing all his work for the day, all he could think about was having a decent meal for a change with some delightful company. He closed his doors and was off to Thorns Cottage.
Michael

Post by Michael »

Back from his time out Michael gets back to work. He noticed how Imperius loved eating Fenia's Fish so he has made sure there is a good supply of fish on the market at all times.
He waits patiently for his next visitor.
Last edited by Michael on Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Michael

Post by Michael »

As the election ended and Michael was Re Elected as Mayor of Imperius. He was happy and relieved.
He was able to continue his work in Imperius and make sure the Town was well looked after. As he knows what needs to be done, a lot of progress will be made in this term and Imperius will continue to flourish.

Update on what needs to be done

Current Issues
*Congested Market (Non - Profitable Market)
*Field BuyBack Program

Please be aware that these are big Issue and will take some time to complete.

Michael
Michael

Post by Michael »

Citizens of Imperius,

It has been a great pleasure serving Imperius. I want to thank each and every citizen, for without you, this would not have been possible for me. I will always keep my eye on the city and will make sure it continues to grow.
Im sure the new Mayor will do a great job and will continue to help our town progress.
Thanks again for allowing me to take care of our town.

-Michael
Auron

Post by Auron »

Dear King Michael,

Thank you so much for your dedication to Imperius in recent times. I promise I will take good care of everything.

Sincerely,
Auron Aurelius
Scarlette

Post by Scarlette »

Scarlette posts a notice on the door so that all know that it is always open and all are welcome to bring their concerns to her.
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Victorious had walked into her new office and was thankful to Scarlette for keeping it nicely organized.

She posted a note to the door of her office for all of the citizens of Imperius to see.
Greetings Citizens of Imperius:

I look forward to this term in assisting all of you. My door is always open to you.

If you need anything please feel free to come by or send me a note.

Victorious
Mayor of Imperius
Protector of the Te'sorthene Roma|Married to Katara Dalakoi|
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Victorious sits at her desk to give the people a message:
Hello Imperius Citizens:

I would like to thank you for giving me the opportunity for electing me as Mayor.

I have had a good time being your Mayor. I would like to give you an account of what I have accomplished as your Mayor.

1) I hope to upgrade the town wall to 2 by the time my term is done.

2) I also will have contracted butchers for chicken legs and some steaks.

3) I also am contracting some weavers for basic clothing for newbies.

Unfortunately I am moving back to Cork after this term to be with my family but I utterly enjoyed serving you all for as long as I've lived in Imperius.

Morghain has agreed to run for Mayor and I have complete trust in her so I hope that you will vote her in as Mayoress.

All my love,

Victorious
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Victorious returns to her office to give the great citizens of Imperius another announcement:
To my great citizens of Imperius:

I come to you hopefully for one last announcement. There has been a change in the selection of Mayor for the next term. Morghain is still traveling so until she gets back I have talked to the Queen and we have agreed that Tala your sheriff will enter the election for your next Mayor.

I am confident that she will serve you well. Please give her the same courtesy that you have given me. Again I regret that I have to leave this great land that we all enjoy. Imperius will always be my home away from home. I will miss this land and you all very much. I will come to visit as much as I can so I ask you to please vote for Tala as your new Mayor and I promise you she will do well.

Thank you all for being such great citizens of this great land we live in.

I have seen so many of you step up to help your town. I will remember this experience always.
Minerva

Post by Minerva »

Minerva knocks at the door to deliver a note from the Mages.
As Mayor, you may request access/moderation of your town's council forums. In addition, your Viceroyalty may have Mayor's chambers that you can request access via the leader of your Viceroyalty.

Please feel free to contact one of the Mages if you have questions regarding the forums as mayor you have the right to adjust or to request access.

NOTE: All Town Laws must be mailed either via IG or Forum to the Mages to be updated and posted before they are official.
She added an additional note as well:
Happy Valentine's Day.

Minerva