Moderator: Community Team

pygmental

Re: Imperius Mayor Office

Post by pygmental »

Congratulations Tala
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

Tala, may I ask why the TH is clearly under cutting our other producers on the market. It is good that the TH is putting needed stock up, but it is hardly helping the rest of the population by making it unprofitable for anyone else to put theirs up.

Putting corn up at 2.50F is not good especially when it is out of season as it is. 3.50F is a much fairer price as it leaves room for the citizens to still be able to make a decent profit. There are other things that are under priced compared to what was already on the market. I don't expect people to be too inclined on putting effort into maintaining their fields etc when they know the TH is merely going to remove their custom from them.
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

Dear citizens, Our mayor has resigned. The Queen has asked me to take over the town hall, please do not defend today. There is a space remaining in my group if any wish to assist me in this take over.
Thank you.
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

As you may be aware by now, I misjudged the size of the group required to take the town hall and we were left banging our heads against the door. I am most sorry for causing alarm. I have raised another group, this time with room for more people in it, should the Queen give her permissioin, I shall be reattempting to take the hall and would appreciate the help of 7 more creatures with charisma of less than 140.

Join my group and set to follow if you are of the mind to assist. Thank you.
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

I have now taken office as Mayor of Imperius. I would like to take this opportunity to thank those men and woman who assisted me in getting here.

Timenia, Miss_Malan, Brandon, Halaroo, Koschei, Taz and Marsalar, Thank you all very much for heeding my call for assistence. Know that your help was much appreciated.

I will be looking for people willing to help restock the TH with the following items:
Bread, Corn, Milk, Wheat, Wood, Potatoes, eggs, parchment, grant bags, pillars, chicken legs and steaks. Please contact me if you are willing to be of assistence.

Once again, thank you everybody.
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

Hello Imperius.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for the ongoing support I've received over the first few days I've been in office, you've all been amazing and I am very grateful. Thank you all very much!

Although I currently have some contracts out, there are a few items I'd like to see placed on the market.

Wood: surprisingly, in a wood town, the process of getting hold of a consistent wood supply is like getting hold of hens teeth. I would really appreciate a concerted effort to change this. While I'm happy to see lots and lots of wood sitting on the market so that it is easily picked up by others, I'll be buying lots of it that is >5.50f for TH/VR use.

Wheat is another thing that is hard to come by lately and the VR is running terribly short. I'd like to see a few more people placing their wheat on the market please. Other Items that I'd especially like to see more of on the market are Parchment, grant bags, hides, corn meal, meat, bread and milk.

I try to keep the market stocked with items from the TH but I do charge more. This is not only to make a profit for the TH but to encourage other producers to put their stock up. Please take advantage of this.

Thank you very much!
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

After a week in the Mayoral seat, I am quite happy with how things are going so far. Our whole town has been absolutely amazing in aiding me with not only restocking the TH but also with getting their own items on the market for others to purchase.

I would like for our market to get to the point where the TH is not the main provider of goods but that there would be a variety of others offering their goods up for sale as, I believe, this makes for a more fluid and competitive market.

It also ensures that we all take a responsibility for seeing that everyone has what they need to achieve their production goals.

The last time I wrote, I requested a few items be provided for the TH to buy. Many of these items are either now well restocked (Corn . eggs. potatoes) or have a more regular supply coming in (Wood).

There are still other items I'd like to see on the market a bit more:
Wheat
Masons: Pillars
Butchers: Chicken legs
Cow farmers: Any milk you have in reserve. Don't start field up especially as wheat is still scarce.
Millers: Parchment, flour, cornmeal
Weavers: Grant bags
Bakers: bread

Many of you may be aware of the imminent closing down of the Kiene Viceroyalty and the reopening of Widu as a colony. We will potentially see a influx of people who do not choose to go to Widu, coming here instead. We will need to ensure we are ready to welcome the possible extra population and not found lacking in vital goods.

Thank you all again for your ongoing support.
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

Its been a few days since my last update. Since then, we've had a number of people moving here. Please welcome Lethe, Aithne, Daray and Haley_Rose. I do apologise if any have come here that I have not heard about yet.

I'd also like to thank these people for their generous donations: Fratley, Lilandryl, Ava, Misty, Tigerlily and Nortad.

As I have no doubt harped on about incessently, the health of our Market is a community responsibility. I do my best to keep it well stocked with goods from the Town Hall but I do rely on you, our producers and manufacturers to also keep the market well stocked. I would appreciate a concerted effort to keep crucial items such as corn, eggs, wheat, milk, wood, flour, bread, corn, chicken legs, carcasses, vegetables and basic weapons/ clothing available for other to purchase.

Once again, thank you very much everyone.
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

I am declaring Friday 23 March, 1652 a town wide wood chopping day and call upon all those who do not usually go into the forests to take up your axes and join us there.

If you do not have an axe, there are a couple on the market. Other wise I have some available for purchase (for those who can not commit to regular chopping) or for those willing to spend a minimum of 3/7 days of the week, until the axe breaks, chopping wood for the town hall, I am willing to give you an axe (Friendly reminder to those who have already received an axe from me and whom I have yet to see a single bushel from...).

I will purchase any wood placed on the market for less than 5.50F. I look forward to seeing a good turn out. Thank you very much.

~Morghain
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

I would like to report that our wood chopping day was a big success and I am pleased with the results. I'd like to take the opportunity as well to announce that since we now have three towns to provide with wood, every Friday from henceforth, will officially be wood chopping day in Imperius. For those with busy schedules, please try and keep this day available for this purpose. For those who consistently chop wood throughout the week, your continued assistance is greatly appreciated.

I'd also like to welcome Vulcan who has officially made his home in Imperius. He has spent the last few weeks helping to guard our walls and Town Hall, a task I greatly appreciate. For those others who have also taken their turns on guard duty, thank you very much. Your service is very important to the safety of our town.

As per usual, I have a shopping list of items I'd like to purchase for the Town Hall:
Wood
Wheat
Corn
Milk
Parchment
2 Leather belts
2 tailored leggings

Once again, thank you all for your ongoing help.