Done!
Haley_Rose

Re: Imperius Mayor Office

Post by Haley_Rose »

Thank you Finance Minister!
Haley_Rose

Post by Haley_Rose »

Haley posts some names on a board. I would like to thanks the following people for their donations to the Town Hall.
Matthias_Fuchsjager
Lethe
Miss_Malan
Vulkan
Misty
Haley stood so everyone could hear, "This has been long overdue. I appreciate all your donations and the town wouldn't be doing so well without the faithful support of its citizens.

Starting this month we will be reimplementing the Citizen of the Month award. It will grant you 100 freznics and you will be able to hold the title for that month.

Thank you again,

Haley Rose
Mayoress of Imperius
"
arthur_loxley

Post by arthur_loxley »

Mayor,

Please check the Town Lord's Chamber for more information on the VR buy/sell list. This will help with planning and cashflow projections. ;) The wheat on the VR Fair is too high, and I cannot purchase it!

Also, please mail your citizens about wool and hides! The VR will purchase 1000 of each! :D

~ A.
Michael

Post by Michael »

Too long as passed since Michael sat in this office. Looking at the huge pile of scrolls falling slowly to the floor below creating a little mountain of parchment, he knew there was much work to be done here. "First things First"With a single sweep of his hand he swipes all the parchment off of his desk and stands back to have a look at the clean desk. He walks around, pulls the chair behind the desk out and takes a seat."right, lets see what we have here."

He begins jotting down a few of his ideas in a sort of checklist manner.
Key
* - Done
IP - In Progress

[IP]Wood Shortage

[*]Iron, Stone and Gold Shortage
[IP]Get Rid of all corrupt clerical staff
[IP]Town Hall Upgrade
[IP]Town Hall Maintenace
[IP]Trade with Fenia City
[IP]Town Hall Produced Items
[IP]Cheaper Items

After having done this he begins to draw up a way to bring in more wood for the Town and Viceroyalty as he sees that as on eof the major tasks this term.

After a couple of hours he manages to complete something. After reading it over he sends a messenger to hang it up in the Town. - IWWCL
[/i]

"That seems to be quite a bit done today, ill leave now and get an early start in the morning."

Before leaving he jots down another small note and pins it outside his office door. Locks the door and leaves.
Citizens of Imperius,

Thank you for electing be to be your mayor. I will try my best to provide each and everyone of you with a better town for all of us. I would like to extend a hand out to anyone who has anything to say to me. Please come into to my office and we can discuss anything about our town. If you need help with anything, please come and see me or send a messenger and mail me. I will get back to you ASAP and we will come up with a solution to any problem.
If you just want to have a chat, my door is always open for that as well.

Kind Regards
Mayor Michael VanderWood
balerion

Post by balerion »

I have written the mayor so now I inquire here having had no response. Will the mayor continue buying wheat at the listed 10f price or do I need to start transporting it to someplace that has someone willing to make purchases?
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Casimir

Post by Casimir »

"Apologies for the delay to your reply, but recently we have ran into an issue with wood production that took priority over the wheat market wise. We ask for patience while we smooth out the transactions, and will get back to you promptly on an updated price list. If you have wood however that would be good to help the town."
balerion

Post by balerion »

Had the shortage been common knowledge I wouldn't have traveled. Didn't kow since there had still been wood supplies on the market.
Shaker of Castles
balerion

Post by balerion »

Looking at the market I see chopping any would have been a mistake. Please don't claim a wood crisis if the mayor lets wood sit on the market for an entire week.
Shaker of Castles
Dahlia

Post by Dahlia »

The mayor will not buy wood over the price of 5.5f. If you bothered to check, everything at or below that has been purchased. Several people, including myself and the king have chopped and/or sold wood at the minimum. Several have even donated wood. I will happily purchase your bushels once the price has been lowered, unless you would prefer Imperius loose money simply for you to gain?

Attempting to capitalize on the Viceroyalty's needs is bad form indeed, Balerion. And whilst you are an outlaw, no less. Be thankful you're even receiving a reply because, with your current status, I am certainly not obligated to give you one.

Now, if and when you're ready to help, please feel free to revisit. Until then, have a pleasant day.