*Imperius Mayor Office

Moderator: Community Team

Morghain

Re: Imperius Mayor Office

Post by Morghain »

A request from the Mines minister has just crossed my desk. Could those who wish to work in the mines, please focus on filling the Iron mine (SouthEast of Imperius) before applying for jobs at the Gold Mine (North east of Imperius on the way to Widu). Now that Widu is open again, there is a wider base for workers for the gold mine where as the iron mine can only hire from Imperius.

Due to the sheer volume of unclaimed jobs on the jobs board, I am asking all those who do not already have other commitments to please choose tomorrow (March 26th) to take one of the field jobs available. I know it is very difficult to juggle all the needs of the town and I appreciate the effort and commitment that you have all shown over the course of my term so far.

Thank you.

~Morghain
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

Hello again everybody. A friendly reminder that today is another town wide wood chopping day. Last week was an excellent success and I was very pleased with the results. I'd like this week to be just as fruitful. Also, tomorrow could as many people as possible focus on taking field jobs please. Much of the long list was cleared the other day but there are still many to be taken.

As usual, corn, wheat, eggs, milk and all those other fabulous food stuffs would be appreciated on the market along with plenty of wood. Thank you all!
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

Greetings Imperius. Once again you have done me proud. I asked for greater output of wood, the long intimidating list of field jobs to be cleared and to see a greater variety of sellers on the market. All these things you have achieved, well done! Please keep up the hard work, it is very much appreciated.

I would especially like to thank these people for their generous donations: Tigerlily, Ava, Lilandryl, Taz and Miss_malan. Widu's new mayor, Shion also donated some stuff on her way past. I am very grateful for your donations.

I am running low on wheat, corn and eggs. Dangerously so on the first. Could those who can provide these things please place them on the market. I will buy wheat at 10f, corn at 2.90f and eggs at 3.90f (or less for all items of course).

Remember, wood chopping day is on friday. For those who celebrate it, be safe over the easter weekend.

~Morghain
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

We are in urgent need of corn and wheat. Could those with either of these fields please make it available for purchase on the market ASAP.

Items of most interest for purchase:
Corn
Wheat
Eggs
Wood

Thank you
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

I'd like to add a few things to the Town Hall shopping list. I am still after corn, eggs, wheat and wood but I would also like to add the following things:
Chicken legs: The Vr is buying up large on chicken legs at the moment. There are knives and plucked chickens available on the market if a willing butcher could please cut them and replace them on the market with chicken legs at between 7-7.45F (or less of course ;p)

Butcher knives: I am running low on butcher knives in the inventory, and if I have people chopping lots of chicken legs for me, they're going to go through knives very quickly. Could a blacksmith please purchase some of the iron I have on the market to make me lots of butcher knives. I will buy back at 4-4.45F

Grant bags: Weavers, I am once again after grant bags both for the Town hall and the VR. Cow farmers, if you have hides available, please place them on the market.

Parchment: Millers, could you please make more parchment, these are needed for grant bags.

Carcasses: Any cow farmers with carcasses, could you please have any you have available up for sale.

Basic levelling clothes: I'd like 3 rope, 3 leather belts. Materials should be available on the market. If there is anything missing. Just send me a message
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

Hello again Ladies and Gentle creatures. Its been yet another fantastic week in Imperius, your ongoing support is as always appreciated. I'd like to announce the start of the Viceregal wide game of "Capture the Flags". This is a great chance for us to show the rest of Fenia how awesome we are. All we have to do is, when the game starts, go into the mini games section in the Castle and "Capture" a flag from one of the opposing towns. If we win, we get to brag all about all our awesomeness AND choose the next game so come on, lets show everyone who the greatest town in Fenia is.

Also, I would like to see the militia jobs spread out among the citizens a bit more. I'd like to set up a roster system so that each day the protection of the Town hall, Castle and Temple are guaranteed to be protected by atleast one person. If you are interested, please pm me your interest and which day would suit you best. I will give two days for submissions then post a roster.

My market shopping list is still the same as it has been for previous weeks. You have all been amazing with your assistance thus far so once again, thank you very much.
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

Capture the flag has started. Go forth and conquer!
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

Greetings Imperius, another week has gone by and from my end, things are going well. I haven't heard otherwise from anyone else so I'm going to assume you all agree :D

First up, congratulations to Hayley_Rose and ShaneLancaster who tied the knot. I hope all continues to go merrily for you.

We're well in the throes of the Fenia wide game of Capture the flags and so far we have a very satisfying winning lead going on...keep it up! If we continue on as we have been or even better, step it up with more people taking part, we will easily wipe the floor with Fenia City and Widu.

I've been asked to remind everyone about the Civic Service lottery. This is a chance for you to win 100F just by either chopping wood here in Imperius, fishing in Fenia City or picking oranges in Widu and selling your goods to the TH where your resource is gathered. Here in Imperius, wood up to 5.50F (previously only wood sold at 5F could enter) can post their bill of sale in the thread set aside for this purpose Here . In Fenia City and Widu, fish and oranges sold to the respective TH's for 14F are also eligible to enter. Finally, working in any of the mines and posting your events in the Civic Service thread also puts you in the draw.

On our Market front, I've really appreciated the effort that everyone has put into providing frequently used items such as wood, wheat and corn. I'd like this to continue on as we often use just as much as we get. If anything else, I'd like to step up production of these things as we are still maintaining a very narrow balance. Also much in need are milk, eggs, carcasses, plucked chickens and grant bags. A very big thank you to all the work shop owners who have gone out of their way to produce the items I previously ordered, my faith in you all is consistently proven. Butchers, good job keeping up with the meat production, it'd be great if you could keep it.

You'll all have noticed that I have been slowly building up our town walls. We are currently at level 5 and on our way to getting to level 6. Thank you to all those who have helped to ensure the safety of our town.

I asked last week for people to assist in the protection of our town by being willing to be part of a roster system to take atleast one of the militia jobs offered on any given day. Unfortunately, I did not receive enough replies for this to happen. Hopefully we will be able to revisit this in future and have more success.

I have been encouraged at seeing how well the list of field jobs has been kept down by people regularly taking them, keep it up! Remember too though that the mines also need people to work in them to keep things running smoothly. I am aware that it is often difficult to juggle things that need doing with the amount of people we have to do them and the amount of time available but I believe that if we all work together, we will be successful.

On another more fun note, with the bringing in of loss of proficiency for little or unused weapon skills, many of us have been meeting together for friendly duels in the duelling circle. If you wish to register your interest Here.

If you have any questions, concerns or suggestions, my office door is always open.

~Morghain
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

Hi everyone, a wee reminder that tomorrow is the town wide wood chopping day. Make sure your axes are nice and sharp, I look forward to seeing you all bright eyed and bushy tailed in the forest tomorrow morning. Also, could everyone please continue their efforts and dare I ask? step up the production of raw materials. We go through a lot so a constant supply is very important.

Thank you to these people for their donations to the town:
Vulkan
Misty
Miss_Malan
Tigerlily
Ava
Felix
Snickers
Akantha

Also thank you to Vulkan who has volunteered to be our town Sheriff. Please give him all the support he needs to take care of our town security.

Keep up the good work in the Capture the flag, we are soooooo owning right now. Its awesome!
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

Once again, a very good result from the wood chopping day, thank you all very much. For my regular lumber jacks, you're all awesome and I really appreciate the hard work you put in.
Widu has been knocked out of the "Capture the flags"game, so its just us and Fenia with us in the lead. At the risk of counting my chickens before they hatch, I'd like to ask you all to put in a big push to knock Fenia City out too and to start thinking about what our next game could be.

There are a few items I'm super low on for the market and would like to strongly encourage producers to make these items available for purchase:
Chicken legs
Eggs
Plucked chickens
Corn

A couple of other things would also be appreciated:
Parchment
Unused fields

Thank you all for your assitance.