Elder Areas

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Gaius

Elder Areas

Post by Gaius »

The wind blew from the east and there appeared Gaius. It was a dark night, which he usually preferred. He liked to do things while the mortals slumbered. He waved his hand across the air. Moments passed then nothing happened. He clapped his hands swiftly. A sound wave dominated the lands to 100 yards away. His masterpiece was finally created. The home he would watch the peoples of Fenia to guarantee they do not violate the Forum Rules.

Minerva

Re: [Sacred Elder Ground] Fenian Perch

Post by Minerva »

Minerva heard that there was a special and almost sacred place where Gauis stayed. With her magic wand, she softly landed at the entrance of Elder Gauis' Perch in Fenia. "Good day to you, Gaius. I hope I am not disturbing your perch," she greeted him.
Gaius

Post by Gaius »

Oh how delighted Gaius was when he heard the voice of Minerva. It was a spring day and the Laws of Secfenia were being uphold, though one violation and Gais could detect it even from kilometres away. "I am extravagant, Minerva. No, no bother. How about yourself?"
Minerva

Post by Minerva »

Minerva smiled at Gauis. "I'm glad to hear that everything's alright. Things have been a little confusing on my "perch." Nonetheless, all is well now that I've figured it all out," she said.

She showed him a basket of fruits and some cheese and wine. "Care to join me for a little picnic? A day of checking if the creatures behaved warrants a nice meal. And it would be nice if it's a meal shared," she asked.
Minerva

Post by Minerva »

*Minerva keeps on eye on Fenia and brings with her some tea and bread while looking around the VR.*
Aphrodite

Post by Aphrodite »

Aphrodite found the so-called "Sacred Elder Ground." She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She felt the aura of the Viceroyalty and smiled. Seems like she and her fellow Elder Mysta will not have any problems with the people of the Viceroyalty of Fenia.
Hi! I'm one of your Elders here in the Viceregal Inn of Fenia and its towns (well, it's me and Mystra who are your official Fenia Elders). If you have any questions, comments, suggestions or anything, feel free to drop by or mail us and we'll be glad to help.

Thank you very much.

In Service,
Elder Aphrodite
Mystra

Post by Mystra »

Mystra moved through the woods and up to the Elder perch in Fenia. The air was a beautiful blue and the wind hinted at the more summer winds through the trees. All and all it was a beautiful view. Softly she moved to Aphrodite's side, "I agree with you ... the people around here are kind and very easy to talk to. I think we will do fine." She turned her head and smiled to the other Elder.
Hello Fenians! I am glad to be your Elder with Aphrodite. As she said in her announcement please feel free to come to us with comments or questions. Thank you!

In your service,
Elder Mystra
Aphrodite

Post by Aphrodite »

Aphrodite smiled at Mystra. "You are right, my friend. By the way, I heard that the Tournament has started. I'm looking forward to see the food stalls. Too bad there was no drinking contest or I would have joined," she giggled. "Did you sign up for the events, Mystra?"
Merlyn

Post by Merlyn »

Greetings to all of Fenia!

I am the new Elder for your country.

Any questions, complaints I am your first one to call.
Gorm

Post by Gorm »

Gorm has decided to roam around the province of Fenia, creeping around quietly but not staying in any one place very long. Well aware there are other dangerous souls he follows his instinct as well as well as his senses .......... keeping an eye out without sticking his nose too deeply into anyplace he would not be welcome.

OOC: Just checking in to let you know I am here watching and available if you need to contact an Elder until a full time one is appointed again. Leave a message anytime ....preferably tied to a large steak ....or a live chicken or sheep!