Lucifer for Mayor

Moderator: Community Team

Lucifer

Lucifer for Mayor

Post by Lucifer »

Lucifer hammered a notice to the town board with a nail, hoping more people see it than last time and vote for him.
Fellow Townspeople,
I come before you again to ask that you consider me to be your Mayor. I would be overjoyed to be allowed the fine opportunity to try to make our wonderful town even better.
Ser Lucifer.
He took a step away from it and noticed a little crowd had gathered to see the news...and possibly why Lucifer and his two armed guards had rode into town. You can never be too cautious, Lucifer always thought. He saw a few people looking at his notice with a look on their face as if wanting to ask a question. He cleared his throat and spoke loudly "I guess now would be the optimal time to ask me any questions about this"
Scarlette

Re: Lucifer for Mayor

Post by Scarlette »

Scarlette gives Lucifer an amazed look and asks..

Are you serious?

...before walking away in disgust.
Lordblackhawk

Post by Lordblackhawk »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lucifer

Post by Lucifer »

(You know, its reactions like this that make me not want to use the forums. Thanks.)
Akantha

Post by Akantha »

Ser Lucifer, I wish to pose a question. 'Tis merely curiosity on my part, but do you honestly expect people to elect someone who is currently going through (or just went through) a trial for treason? Your message is essentially "Vote for me because it will make me feel good". Tis not exactly the best campaign statement. This tells me you only want the title, and not the work that comes with it.
Lucifer

Post by Lucifer »

"I have explained before about them charges. I don't wish to say them again. As to your other observation it depends on how you look at it. You could say the same about all of the others if you interpreted it that way. I know the responsibilities and the duties and Mayor must take and I am more than willing to do this for my Home"
Auron

Post by Auron »

Can I just point out, for the record, that all revolts against the King, not just Lucifer's, were illegal. The law does state that the permission of the King is needed to revolt in Fenia. The Viceroy did give permission, but for the record, that is not enough. People can argue about this all they want but the law is very straight forward about this, "unless permission has been granted by His Highness King Orakio" - check the Castle if you do not believe me, it is black and white.
Any revolt or attack, attempted or successful, against the Kingdom, any Fenian town, mine, node or temple will not be tolerated unless permission has been granted by His Royal Highness King Orakio.
Lucifer

Post by Lucifer »

Auron wrote:Can I just point out, for the record, that all revolts against the King, not just Lucifer's, were illegal. The law does state that the permission of the King is needed to revolt in Fenia. The Viceroy did give permission, but for the record, that is not enough. People can argue about this all they want but the law is very straight forward about this, "unless permission has been granted by His Highness King Orakio" - check the Castle if you do not believe me, it is black and white.
Any revolt or attack, attempted or successful, against the Kingdom, any Fenian town, mine, node or temple will not be tolerated unless permission has been granted by His Royal Highness King Orakio.
Another thing I pointed out is that it doesn't say Castle, Just the Kingdom. A Castle is not a Kingdom and vice versa. I did not revolt against the Kingdom, but the castle. I know its knit picking but its a viable loophole.
Thorn

Post by Thorn »

A revolt is just that. Did you have permission to revolt? Was it sanctioned? The answer is No. Therefore an illegal act no matter how you try to excuse your way out of it, and one you did do time for.
Lucifer

Post by Lucifer »

It doesn't say that revolting is illegal, it says that revolting against them specific things is illegal.