[RP]The Mortimer Manor

Moderator: Community Team

Victorious

[RP]The Mortimer Manor

Post by Victorious »

Well Bergan and Victorious' reception was over and it was time to go to our home now.
She had asked the construction people to work overtime so she wanted to check to see how the Manor was going before her husband saw it.

Princess hurried as Victorious directed. When Victorious arrived at the front of the Manor she was in awe. It was just absolutely beautiful. She hoped that Bergan would think so too. She got off of Princess and gave her a kiss and tied her to the pole. I'll be right back Princess.
Protector of the Te'sorthene Roma|Married to Katara Dalakoi|
Victorious

Re: [RP]The Mortimer Manor

Post by Victorious »

She walked into the manor and it was absolutely delightful. She had not seen anything like it.

The Bravia workmen have exquisite taste. They did exactly as I directed them too. It's just so beautiful.
Bergan

Post by Bergan »

Bergan had gone of in search of Victorious, and there was no sign of Sean either. He had heard mention of Sean taking her to check on the manor house that was being built. Bergan hadn't had anything to do with this construction but he had cleverly found out roughly where it could be found.
Not wanting to feel a fool asking if anyone had seen his wife, he attuned his inner attention to her via telepathy. He did get the distinct impression that she could well be there. Mounting his horse, he set off to look.

After a while he found himself at the entrance to what was a new building site, with the grounds surrounding the entrance almost clear of building materials. Huge new gates had been erected, with the name The Mortimer Manor, emblazoned across them. Bergan laughed excitedly to himself like a child would on its birthday. After trotting along a twisting, newly laid road he came out at the new building.

He was breathless. Staring up at the magnificent building he felt his heart race. This was just too much to take in. It was majestic, and original, and above all, New! He dismounted and walked slowly to the large front doors where he saw Victorious' divine horse Princess stood waiting. She gave out a welcome whinny when she saw Bergan. He walked over to her, kissing her affectionately on the muzzle before saying. Hello you beautiful girl. Where is she then? I know she's here somewhere. Smiling broadly with his eyes glistening with tears of happiness.
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Victorious heard Princess outside so she decided to go outside to check on her. She walked through the beautiful hall and opened the doors and there was her husband.

Oh hello darling, you found me. She runs up to her husband and jumps in his arms. Do you like our new home?
Bergan

Post by Bergan »

Bergan caught Victorious in his arms and kissed her several times before standing there with a huge, shocked looking expression. And a smile to match.
Do I like it? Darling, its..........Its......unbelievable. I knew you were up to something, but this is beyond my wildest dreams. Take me inside and show me where we are going to live for the rest of our lives. "Oh wait". At that picked her up in his arms and walked over the threshold kissing her with all the passion and love he could ever give.
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

I'm so glad you like it. The workers worked overtime to have it ready for and before she finished her statement he picked her up and off they went inside the house.

You can put me down now darling. Isn't this hallway spectacular? Just looking at it I was in awe. The decorators did a marvelous job. I hope you like it as much as I do. Have you seen Sean? I thought he was with you. Isabelle should be coming soon. She is watching my other castle in Cork but I sent for her here. You will like her. She took care of me most of my life and my father let me have her with me.
Bergan

Post by Bergan »

Bergan placed his bride carefully back on the floor. He looked around at the huge palatial hallway that seemed to go on forever. The ceiling was high, and the ornate plasterwork and fresco's were just breathtaking. The ceiling had hand painted cherubs, and country scenes running circular to the huge central chandelier. Along the hall he could see a magnificent oak panelled staircase running at a gentle angle up to the next floor.

Bergan only half caught what Victorious was saying as he was lost in his reverie, basking in the splendour of what was his new home, his new life.

I'm sorry darling. Sean? Yes I thought he was taking care of you. Isabelle? Right, right, Yes she sounds rather nice my angel. I can't wait to meet her show me upstairs darling. Then acting like a little boy who had been given the ultimate toy he raced up the stairs two, and sometimes three steps at a time.

Arriving at the landing he turned realising his bad manners.Oh darling forgive me. I'm afraid I'm a little overcome with enthusiasm for this beautiful building. I quite forgot myself there. Oh darling I love you so much He waited until Victorious had rejoined him then re-took hold of her hand desperately eager to continue on the survey of this incredible house.
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Victorious is happy that Bergan is so ecstatic about the new home. She takes his hand and leads him in one of the rooms.

She opens the door and it seems it is the Master Bedroom.

This is a nice room. If you don't like it honey, we can always get it changed.
Bergan

Post by Bergan »

Bergan looked around the large room. It was simply perfect. Attention had been taken to make every last little detail a noticeably unique feature that stood out in its own right. He had taken the room in as a whole and was spellbound. But as he examined each small piece of detail, he quickly realised that the creator of this room had painstakingly laboured on every facet to make the whole room what it was. The room simply harmonized, with itself, and of itself .

Light shone in brightly through the windows on every wall. The view from here was as perfect as was the room. He could gaze out from here watching the natural world going about it's everyday business. It was easy to watch the birds, and the animals without disturbing them from here.
Bergan and Victorious were in a private part of paradise, and he hardly dare speak as it would break the spell it seemed. This was their private bedroom, and here he was now with the most beautiful woman in the world, his wife, his Victorious.

Bergan looked at the exquisitely made up four poster bed, then across at his beloved Victorious. He gently gathered her up in his arms, and placed her on the bed. Looking deep into her beautiful eyes saying.

My darling. I wouldn't change a thing. Its impossible to improve on perfection. I wouldn't change a thing about you either. I must be the only man who has paradise here on earth. I love you my angel. Then taking her delicate face in his strong hands. He slowly bends his head down to meet her lips with his own slightly parted lips. He then kissed her with a passion that couldn't be described.
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Victorious was so happy that her husband loved the bedroom. She turned around and the look in his eyes was breathtaking. He then took her face in his palms and gave her the kiss she had been waiting for since there terrible ordeal.

She kissed him back with all the love she had and suddenly she felt faint. I'm sorry darling, can we just lay down together and spend some alone time together. Life has been so hectic, I just want to be with you in my arms and whatever else happens in this bedroom will be the joy of my day.

I can't tell you how happy I am that we are together and in our sacred room. She lied on the bed waiting for her husband to join her.