[RP]The Mortimer Manor

Moderator: Community Team

Victorious

Re: [RP]The Mortimer Manor

Post by Victorious »

Oh darling I'm so sorry I asked you to drink with me. You look awful. She kisses him on the head. I'm afraid I'm going to have to have Isabelle make you one of my remedies for what you are suffering from now mind you it may not taste good but it will help you feel better at least better than what you are feeling right now.

She hands him the glass of fruit juice that he loves to drink so much. I guess from now on we'll be pretending your drinking wine with me. We can't have you not feeling well anymore.

Let me go in the bathroom and wet a cloth for your head, it might help with the pounding inside of it for now.

You just drink this juice and I'll go ask Isabelle to make that drink for me and I'll be right back.

Make sure you stay covered. She helps Bergan to straighten his body out and to lay on the pillow against the headboard.

She leaves the room for the kitchen.

She arrives in the kitchen and asks her to make that special drink of hers for hangovers since Bergan has a bad one and Isabelle nodded. I'll come back for it since Bergan is quite embarrassed with the state he is in right now.

She walks back in the bedroom to check on Bergan.
Protector of the Te'sorthene Roma|Married to Katara Dalakoi|
Bergan

Post by Bergan »

Bergan takes the juice from Victorious eagerly, and drinks hard on it as if he had been abandoned on a desert for days. Gulping it down he says.
Cheers my darling. To us, and to many happy years together without the need for the devils potion
He watches her walk from the room, returning with a wet, col cloth which she places on his thumping head.Please hurry with this concoction you speak about darling. My head feels like its about to split into two halves
He follows her with his half focussing eyes as she leaves the room, managing an "I love you" as she leaves, then savouring the benefits of a moist mouth again from the fruit juice.
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Victorious takes the drink from Isabelle and brings it to Bergan.

Hello Love, here you go drink this. It may taste awful but you should be better by tonight.

She lays next to her husband worried about his health. She holds him close.
Bergan

Post by Bergan »

Bergan takes the healing drink without so much as a grimace at the dreadful taste. He looks into the eyes of his beloved thinking what an absolute angel of a wife he has. He takes her hand in his and places it next to his unshaven face.
"I feel ashamed" he said. I know all too well what effect alcohol has on me, I should know better. I have absolutely no recollection of last night, other than a delightful meal, and partaking of a glass of splendid wine. I usually make a total exhibition of myself, and always!But always make myself ill. Thankfully I seem to have spared myself of any shameful exhibitionism, and hopefully my reputation is still intact. Forgive me darling. I do love you hopelessly. Please lie beside me and hold me for a while.
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Victorious listens to her husband speak about the night before and feels awful that she begged him to drink the wine. I'm sorry my darling husband I shouldn't have asked you to drink the wine. Please forgive me. I promise never to do it again. I hope your head starts to feel better soon.

She lays her head on his chest and relaxes and is thankful she has such a loving and devoted husband.
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

A courier arrives for Isabelle.
I'm sorry I've been away but I'm spending some time with my cousin SaelaV90.

Hope everything is going well. My husband has been away and really not sure when he will return.

If you need anything please feel free to let me know.

Victorious
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

A courier is sent to give Isabelle a letter:
My dearest Isabelle who has been almost my second mother.

I've just received news that Bergan has died. Can you please close the manor up and have Sean take you to the De la Croix castle and when I'm feeling better I will meet you there.

Much love and hugs Isabelle.

Victorious Cromwell-De la Croix