[RP]The Mortimer Manor

Moderator: Community Team

Sean

Re: [RP]The Mortimer Manor

Post by Sean »

Sean had decided to go pick up Lady Isabelle at Victorious' old castle in Cork. It was a little ride but he thought he would surprise Victorious with her favorite caretaker.

He had arrived at the castle and saw Lady Isabelle outside inspecting the property.

Lady Isabelle, Princess Victorious has gotten married to Lord Bergan and I thought it would be a nice surprise to take you to them since I know Victorious would love to have you with her. I'm Giovoni can take care of the castle until Princess Victorious decides what to do but right now you are needed with Victorious since this is their honeymoon and some things needed to be done at the Mortimer Manor for the couple.

He took her hand and helped her into the carriage. I will inform Giovoni to pack your things and send them via courier. I will be right back.
Isabelle

Post by Isabelle »

Isabelle saw Sean and he had informed her of Princess Victorious' new marriage and was delighted that he was going to take her to them.

He helped her in the carriage and was arranging for her things to be sent to the new Manor.

Sean came out and send everything was taken care of and he got on the carriage and directed the horses to go to the Manor.

It was a delightful ride to Bravia City. Much different than Cork, I suppose because it was the capital of Bravia.

They arrived at the front of the Manor and it was a delightful place. Victorious always has exquisite taste. Sean helped her out of the carriage and lead her inside the Manor. They didn't see the couple but assumed they were checking the Manor out.

I guess I will go find the kitchen and go cook them something to eat. I bet they are starving.

She arrived in the kitchen and it was very inviting. I bet the princess worked hard on the preparations for this Manor. I can tell her taste anywhere.

She looked in the kitchen and got out the things she needed to cook them some breakfast.

Bergan

Post by Bergan »

Bergan awoke to find Victorious still laid sleeping, her head tucked into the crook of his shoulder, her cheek resting on his chest, with his arm wrapped around her. He was shocked at first, not being able to quite get his bearings. It felt like he had died and gone to heaven. He could see that the day had already started and the sun was up. The view from their bed was breathtaking. He hardly dare breathe as he didn't want to wake his beloved yet. He watched her silently breathing, examining ever facet of her face, her long lashes, and the beautiful curve of her lips.

He recalled the night before and he smiled to himself at the absolute, and total love he felt for his wonderful wife. His imagination took him off in various directions, thinking how marvellous the future was, how utterly perfect this world was now. He jumped suddenly, bringing him back from his daydreaming when his stomach alerted him of his hunger by way of a loud Growl.
Isabelle

Post by Isabelle »

Isabelle had finished the breakfast and had put it on the cart one at a time

then she put the matching plate on the other side of the cart for the couple hoping they would be awake and have some good food. She hadn't met the Master of the house yet but hoped he would be sweet to her dearest Victorious. When Jace left it broke her heart and hated seeing her in pain.

She rolled the cart to the stairs and then took the platter to the next floor. Noticing another cart right next to their room she put the plates down and knocked softly on the door hoping not to wake the two.
Bergan

Post by Bergan »

Bergan was laid on one side, still dreamily gazing at his beloved when a soft knock came at the door.
He tried to slowly remove his arm from around Victorious, then grabbing his robe he wrapped it around himself, straightened his hair with his fingers and walked to the door. Slowly opening it he was just in time to catch the back of Isabelle. who had turned now and was facing him.

My dear lady. Good morning. Please excuse my dress. I'm Bergan Mortimer, the new husband of Victorious, I mean lady Victorious of course. You must be Isabele. I'm extremely pleased to meet you maam. Oh! I see you've prepared breakfast for us. thank you, thank you so much. Ermm..... Its wonderful, delightful.

Bergan felt awkward and tongue tied. He'd never experienced such luxury. Up until now he'd chosen not to live the life of the lord he was, and was always used to tending to himself. He looked at the lovely motherly face of this lady, and immediately cast his mind back to when his aunt was alive. This was the last time he had experienced a breakfast in his room.

He held his hand out now saying.Thank you Isabelle. This is indeed a pleasure.
Isabelle

Post by Isabelle »

Isabelle waited at the door and decided to leave the food on the cart at the door so the couple would see it when one or both would come out of their bed chamber. When she went to walk down the stairs to prepare breakfast for her and Sean, Lord Bergan had caught before she left.
My dear lady. Good morning. Please excuse my dress. I'm Bergan Mortimer, the new husband of Victorious, I mean lady Victorious of course. You must be Isabele. I'm extremely pleased to meet you maam. Oh! I see you've prepared breakfast for us. thank you, thank you so much. Ermm..... Its wonderful, delightful.
Ah Lord Bergan, Sean has told me so much about you. It is a pleasure meeting you. I hope the breakfast suits your tastes. Lady Victorious enjoys a nice breakfast every morning since she was a little girl. I'm very pleased that you have found love towards Lady Victorious. She was quite sad when her ex-husband disappeared. I wish you both a long loving marriage. If you ever need anything please feel free to find me. I will be on the first floor always.

Lord Bergan held out his hand to shake hers saying,
Thank you Isabelle. This is indeed a pleasure.
Your quite welcome Lord Bergan, nothing but the best for a Lord and Lady or Princess but she doesn't like me to call her that. Enjoy your breakfast mi-lord.

Isabelle left the Lord to his breakfast and went downstairs to cook her and Sean's breakfast.
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Victorious awoke when she heard voices. She had realized Bergan wasn't in the bed anymore. She turned and saw him talking to someone but then recognized that voice. It was Isabelle. She had missed her dearly. She will have to catch up with later in the day. She got up and put a robe on and went over to her husband who had finished talking to Isabelle. She turned him around before he looked like he was leaving the room.

Good morning, darling. Now don't you look wonderful in the morning. She gave him a hug. So what did Isabelle want. It's so nice to have her here. I've missed her very much. She gave him a passionate kiss because she was so happy to have him with her finally.

I love you darling with all my heart.
Protector of the Te'sorthene Roma|Married to Katara Dalakoi|
Bergan

Post by Bergan »

Bergan watched his gorgeous wife slipped into her robe. She looked radiant.
Good morning darling he said putting his arms around her and planting a kiss upon her rosy red lips.
I've just met Isabelle. She's just what I always wanted. A real surrogate mother. She's made the most amazing breakfast, and I'm absolutely ravenous. Bergan kissed her again, unable to keep his lips from hers for more than a few minutes. Just look at the amount of food she's made us He said pointing to the trolley cart.It will take me time to adjust to this life darling. I am well schooled in etiquette, but I've never ever put anything but my manners into practice. I do find it very strange to be waited on. Isabelle is a lovely soul. I wasn't quite sure how to speak to her. I must overcome my reluctance to embrace my lordship title. Praise the mage's darling. I love you so much He said, passing a plate to Victorious, and taking his own.I do need to keep my strength up He said winking at Victorious and then taking a mouthful from his plate.
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Well darling, only the best, is what the Mages have blessed us with so please feel free to talk to Isabelle freely and comfortably. She's like my second mother when my mother wasn't around and busy with council, Isabelle took care of me.

She takes the plate from Bergan and says let's go sit out on the balcony. It's such a beautiful day out and I noticed that their was a cute little table for two.

She opens the door and puts her plate on the table and starts to eat her breakfast that Isabelle so wonderfully. Honey can you pull the cart out here so we can have our orange juice too.
Protector of the Te'sorthene Roma|Married to Katara Dalakoi|
Bergan

Post by Bergan »

Bergan took the trolley cart and pushed it out onto the balcony to join Victorious. He looked around at the scenery. It was just perfect two linnets were in the tree below them preening each other, and squirrels were chasing each other across the lawn. Far off into the distance he could see a lake catching the rays from the glorious sun reflecting them back at various angles.

Bergan couldn't settle his gaze for long before he had to turn back to make sure Victorious was still beside him. It seemed he had a permanent smile these days. He poured two glasses of freshly squeezed orange juice, passing one over to Victorious.

To us darling he said taking a long drink.Well if you are happy for me to speak to Isabelle, and of course Sean, as my equals. Then I am extremely happy darling. I shall adopt Isabelle as the mother I never had if you're agreeable He said laughing. She has the most serene disposition, and I would feel very uncomfortable speaking down to such a lady, even if we are her employers. The same applies to dear Sean. Its clear to see they love to take care of you my darling. They are almost like family. Talking of which. I think I'll take a bath, and then we'll decide what to do today. Unless you would just like to stay here basking in the splendour of the day being a happy family. I think I could be growing tired again. He said with a glint in his eye, and a wry look on his unshaven face.