[RP]The Mortimer Manor

Moderator: Community Team

Victorious

Re: [RP]The Mortimer Manor

Post by Victorious »

Victorious is finishing her breakfast and is staring in her loving husband's eyes with such love. She takes his hand in hers and rubs his fingers lovingly. I'm having a wonderful time with you darling just right here.

Let's just leave this here for now. She gets up and takes her husband's hand and takes him to the bed so that they can lay together once more. Feeling his warm body next to hers makes her feel so safe and loved.

I love you my husband and I hope this feeling never fades. Your perfect as you are my dear husband. She holds him close and kisses him passionately.
Protector of the Te'sorthene Roma|Married to Katara Dalakoi|
Bergan

Post by Bergan »

It was late in the afternoon when Bergan awoke. He sat up sharply wondering where on earth he was. The light in the room was dimming fast which made him realise that the day was almost over. Looking round he slowly gained his senses as the realisation of where he was sunk home.

Looking to his side was Victorious still sleeping soundly. The curtains were blowing into the room from the balcony entrance which was still open Bergan stifled a laugh with the aid of the bed sheet as he looked beside him to see his beloved Victorious still laid asleep beside him. It wasn't long before her eyelids flickered.

With the back of his hand he caressed her silky, porcelain looking cheek.
"My dearest darling. We have laid here the entire day". He said, trying to laugh quietly.Whatever will Isabelle and Sean think of us? Maybe we could feign illness" He said, mopping his head mockingly."I do feel rather hot. I fear I may have a temperature darling. How about you? You do look rather pale, or is it the shock of realising that it's almost time to retire for the day and you haven't even risen from your bed yet". He said rolling over to her, supporting himself on his elbows so as he could revel in her beautiful eyes.

I think a nice hot bath would be rather desirable, and perhaps a change of bed linen. By then the moon may have risen. We could eat a light supper and perhaps a walk in the moonlight may do us good".
Isabelle

Post by Isabelle »

Isabelle hadn't heard a peep out of the new couple, they must be enjoying their honeymoon. I better cook them something to eat for dinner.

Isabelle prepares a small meal for the both of them.

She puts in on the cart and then puts it in the dumb waiter and closes the door and pulls the string so the dumb waiter can go to the second floor the masters.

She walks upstairs and gets the cart. She rolls it to the dumb waiter and opens it. She puts the dinner on the cart and goes toward the couples master bedroom. She knocks on the door and leaves the cart in front of the door and goes back downstairs to serve Sean since he has been busy in the stables. I'm sure he is starving.

She decided to go check on Sean and see if he knew where his new quarters were.
Sean

Post by Sean »

Sean was cleaning the stall for the horses and giving them fresh them fresh hay and water when he saw Isabelle coming towards him.

Hello Isabelle, how are you? I was just finishing up cleaning the stalls for Master Bergan and Lady Victorious.
Isabelle

Post by Isabelle »

I have some dinner for you in our dining room if you are hungry and then I can show you your guest house. Lady Victorious insisted you to have a guest house per Lord Bergan's words.

I hope you are hungry because I made us a big dinner since I see you have been working so hard. If you want to wash up I will meet you in our dining room.

Isabelle walked back to the castle.
Sean

Post by Sean »

Sean finished cleaning the stall and pouring some water for the horses. They will be surprised at all the horses I got for them. A wedding present from me.

He fed each of them some oats too and then went to go clean himself up and went into the castle and looked for the dining room but there was so many rooms that he couldn't find it.
Isabelle

Post by Isabelle »

Isabelle saw Sean looking for the dining room. Hello Sean the dining room for us is in here. I've put the food on the table already. I hope you are hungry.

She leads him into the room.

Please serve yourself. As you can see there is plenty for you to eat. When you are done I will show you your own guest house. Lord Bergan has taken a liking to you so he wanted you to have the best. I will be staying in the castle so I can be near the couple in case they need me.

Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Victorious awoke next to her loving husband. It was so peaceful here being with him.
My dearest darling. We have laid here the entire day".
It's ok darling we are on our honeymoon, we can do whatever we like. Don't be concerned with Isabelle and Sean, they understand that we are enjoying our honeymoon.

Victorious hears a knock at the door and goes to open it and it is a tray of food on it. That's my sweet Isabelle taking care of us. She smiled at Bergan. You see darling, no worries. They understand we are on our honeymoon and here they are taking care of us.

She brings the cart inside the room and puts breakfast dishes on the other cart and puts it outside the room.

She then puts the new cart outside on the balcony and puts the dishes and glasses on the table. She pour each glass with wine. Darling please can you just drink one glass of wine with me but if you insist fruit juice I will ring the bell for Isabelle and she would gladly get you a glass of fruit juice.

I want to make a toast for us when you are ready. If you want you can freshen up. I am going to do the same. You go first and freshen up and I will follow after you are done.

I don't feel bad for being in the room all day. We are trying to make babies aren't we?
Bergan

Post by Bergan »

Bergan watches as Victorious opens the door, exchanges serving trolley's, and then pushes the replenished one out onto the balcony.
Wrapping his robe around him he goes out to join her.
Darling please can you just drink one glass of wine with me but if you insist fruit juice I will ring the bell for Isabelle and she would gladly get you a glass of fruit juice.

"No no! I'm sure I can make an exception for such a delicious, and desirable lady"He laughed.I'll force myself to take a drink with you Mrs Mortimer, but only this once and don't fill the glass. I don't want you taking advantage of me whilst I'm feeling squiffy He said, with his eyes crossed and a stupid grin on his face.

Ok darling. A toast it is. I think I'll allow you to declare it. I'll concentrate on swallowing this wine he said screwing his face up in mock disgust at the glass.
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Darling if you really don't like the taste of it I can ring the bell for some fruit juice. I wouldn't want you to do something that you don't like. I didn't know you didn't like the taste. Please forgive me. Maybe later we can go on an evening stroll through the property.

The food looks delicious doesn't it. Let me know if you would like the fruit juice instead. She stares into Bergan's eyes lovingly.