[RP]The Mortimer Manor

Moderator: Community Team

Bergan

Re: [RP]The Mortimer Manor

Post by Bergan »

Bergan laughed at his own dislike for the wine.No Darling. I insist on proposing a toast and that entails drinking this alcoholic beverage, as is the tradition. Anyway, unless its alcohol the toast is null and void so here goes.
Bergan took a deep breath and then held his glass high.
"I propose a toast to us! To lord and lady Bergan Mortimer, may they live a long and happy life for all eternity, and may the prime mage bless us with bouncing bonny babies, and likewise ensure their health." At that Bergan swallowed the glass in its entirety, then held his throat as if he's been poisoned.

"Actually darling. I quite like the stuff. The only problem is, it doesn't like me very much. It tends to addle my brain rather quicker than most people, so I choose to keep my wits about me and refrain from losing my self control "
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

That's a lovely toast Darling, I couldn't have said it any better myself. I do hope we can have some children soon. Oh since the wine is not because of dislike I would rather see you lose control maybe we would for sure have babies soon. Victorious chuckles at the thought of Bergan losing control.

Victorious raises her glass to Bergan's after the toast and they clang their glasses together. May the mages bless our family.

Victorious heard a noise in their bedroom. Who's in there? It's just Isabelle, milady, wanted to give you fresh linens. Oh thank you Isabelle, you're too good to us.

How's your dinner darling? She has always been a wonderful cook and is treating us so well on our honeymoon.
Protector of the Te'sorthene Roma|Married to Katara Dalakoi|
Bergan

Post by Bergan »

Bergan had begun pouring himself another glass of wine and had already drunk half of it when Victorious had called out to Isabelle. He himself had already risen to his feet to see who it was.

How's your dinner darling? She has always been a wonderful cook and is treating us so well on our honeymoon.

My dinner is absolutely splendid he said drinking another mouthful of wine.
He had now decided to go and thank Isabelle personally, sloshing what was left of the contents of his glass on the way.

You dear Isabelle are a veritable treasure he said, now standing before her and swaying a little. A treasure and a gift from the mages if I do say so myself. he said. I want you to be the mother I never had dear lady. You have all the qualities that any man should wish for in a mother. He said, lifting his glass to drink and missing his mouth somewhat.

At that, his robe slipped open leaving him unaware that he was now stood before Isabelle with very little to hide his modesty.
Isabelle

Post by Isabelle »

Isabelle was making the bed and fluffing the pillows and taking the breakfast dishes when Lord Bergan came stumbling out of the balcony.

She turned when he was talking about being a mother to him. She was flattered when she went to speak to him and suddenly she saw a sight that embarrassed her and her face turned beet red. She pretended she didn't see what she had just seen.

Well while blushing she told Lord Bergan, I would be honored Lord Bergan. Any special person of Princess Victorious will be honored in my eyes.

I do think maybe the wine is affecting you more than the Princess, if I may say so Lord Bergan.

I've fixed everything for the two of you, I have to go do these dishes so if you need me, please ring the bell I put on your nightstand.

Isabelle rolls the cart out of the Bedchamber and puts the cart in the dumbwaiter and pulls the cord so it will be in the kitchen.

She chuckles as she goes downstairs to the kitchen. Well at least they are enjoying their honeymoon. Lord Bergan is a funny ole chap. It seems he makes the Princess very happy. I can see what she sees in the Lord. May the mages protect them.

She goes into the kitchen and goes to the dumbwaiter to get the dishes and rolls the cart inside the kitchen so she can clean the dishes.
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

The dinner is perfect dear. She is finishing her dinner when she sees Bergan is stumbling in the bedroom and talking to Isabelle. I guess now I know why he doesn't drink.

She goes into the bedroom to get Bergan and help him to bed since he seems to have had too much to drink. Isabelle had a strange look on her face when she saw why her face was so red. Oh honey, let's get some sleep. She helps him to the bed that was nicely made by Isabelle. As she was leaving the room she took Bergan's robe off and put him to bed and covered him up. Poor Isabelle as she laughed to herself.

Here you go honey, let me go close the balcony door and I will climb in bed with you. She goes to close the balcony door and then climbs in the bed with Bergan and holds him close to her.

She loved this man so much. The mages have blessed her with a wonderful man. She kisses him passionately and lays on his chest and hears his heartbeat which was a beautiful sound. She strokes his hair lovingly.
Bergan

Post by Bergan »

Bergan continued to drink as Isabelle spoke to him. He tried to answer her when she accepted his request of her being a mother to him by saying,,I would be honored Lord Bergan. Any special person of Princess Victorious will be honored in my eyes. but by now he couldn't manage to get the words to travel from his brain to his mouth. Instead he stood looking like a halfwit smiling and nodding approvingly.

He watched Isabelle now clearing away the dishes and the serving trolley still stood unbeknownst, that his robe was gaping open.
Isabelle's parting words were, I do think maybe the wine is affecting you more than the Princess, if I may say so Lord Bergan. Again he tried to answer her but the delay was too great and the door closed gently behind her as she left.

Nonsense dear lady he managed to slurr as Victorious led him to the side of the bed. It was then he noticed that his robe didn't need untying as it was already hanging limp from his shoulders. "Ive barely tuzzed the boddle But of course Isabelle wasn't there to hear his reply.

Oh honey, let's get some sleep. said Victorious. By then Bergans eyes were already closed as he flopped back onto the bed. She continued, Here you go honey, let me go close the balcony door and I will climb in bed with you. But Bergan was gone, snoring like a newborn piglet with a look of pure happiness upon his inebriated face.
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Victorious awoke all bushy eyed, stretching her arms, looking at her husband sound asleep. She quietly moves out of the bed and puts her robe on and goes out to the balcony to clear up the dishes a little bit and and opens the Balcony door and quietly rolls the cart out the door of the room.

She goes in the wash room and cleans herself up and puts on one of her pretty dresses. The one that is all red with lacey arms and hems at the bottom of her dress. She fits her shoes on and quietly steps out of the room to let Bergan sleep.

He had a long night. I suppose I should have listened to him about the wine. Shame on me. Next time I will listen to my husband since he knows best.

She walks down the stairs to go see if Isabelle is up and walks to the kitchen.
Bergan

Post by Bergan »

Bergan woke to find himself in bed, alone, and no recollection of ever retiring the night before. He raised his head off the pillow and looked to his side. The bed was empty. He quickly screwed his eyes up as the light from the sun outside had the effect of a thousand red hot needles piercing his pupils. He put his head in his hands and felt at least two day beard growth jutting from his chin.
His head was throbbing as it slowly dawned on him what he had done. Vi....Vic.... He tried to speak but the vibration from his own voice was much too much to bear so he remained quiet and began to think.
Why did I agree to drinking that revolting devils brew. Why is it that I can heal anyone, and any living creature of such ills but I can't remove this cacophony in my own brain

He managed a little moan and laid back down, wondering if he had managed to remain a gentleman last night. Again he sat up with much effort and began looking around the room to see of there was a drink of anything but wine that would quench his insatiable thirst, but alas the room was devoid of such a luxury. At last he decided that he must attempt to rise, but first he must try and attract Victorious' attention, and check that he was still in favour.

Summoning all his will, and courage he managed a loud screech from his parched throat.Victorious ! Are you around my darling he craoked, and then whined again like a scolded kitten dropping gently back onto his sweat drenched pillow.
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Victorious hoped her husband was sleeping nicely. I guess I shouldn't have asked him not to have that drink. I guess I know better next time.

She went into the kitchen and saw Isabelle making breakfast.

I'll take that Isabelle and see if Bergan is awake. She gets some fruit juice and pours it in a glass for Bergan and then pours some orange juice in a glass for me.

I put everything on the cart and put it in the dumb waiter and pull the cord to send it up to our room.

I then I walk upstairs to see how Bergan is doing.

I slowly opened the door and see Bergan laying on the pillow rather crookedly. She goes on the bed to caress his hair. Bergan, love, are you okay?
Bergan

Post by Bergan »

Bergan raised his head slowly off the pillow as heard the door opening. Through bleary eyes which felt they were filled with boiling oil he could just make out that it was his beloved, and not Isabelle who he really didn't need seeing him like this.

Darling, praise be to the mages for bringing you to me. I feel sure I am about to die. He said dramatically wiping his brow with the sleeve of his nightshirt.
A bunch of miniature blacksmiths have taken up residence within my skull darling, and are pounding away on their anvils. Ohhhh, the pain. he whined, like a puppy being nipped by its mother.

MY dearest darling Victorious. Please tell me that I shall live. Then promise me you will never invite me to join you in partaking of the devils juice, ever again. I beg you. I will do anything your heart desires, but I am unable to alter the functioning of my senses, reducing me to this state, by drinking alcoholic poison.

Bergan looked over at the trolley and gave out another moan.

Is there a drink on that cart by any chance my angel. I would sell my soul for a drink of any normal liquid. But I'm afraid food consumption is another impossibility until I fully recover. Darling tell me. I didn't do anything stupid did I, like swinging from chandeliers perhaps? He said, like a naughty little boy looking timidly waiting to be punished for something he knew nothing of.