people's representative council report

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
Karcier_Aisu

Re: people's representative council report

Post by Karcier_Aisu »

Temples,praying and Zachrin ! How are our temples doing I hear you ask..well here you are !

Temple Overseer's Report

Paz Temple
Willow and Gawain, have been working on their upgrade - they now have 27 mason jobs and are collecting stone.

Cork Temple
Grendel and Bekah, have been working on their upgrade - they now have 24 mason jobs and are collecting stone.

Bravia Temple
Ember and Grayson, have been working on their upgrade - they have 48 mason jobs and 18 carpentry jobs and they are collecting stone and wood bushells.

We are hoping to achieve our plans of upgrading all the temples, so we can increase the available masses for the citizens of each town and change them from Basilica to Cathedrals.

Thank you
Willow Braeden
Temple Overseer and Priestess of Paz
Karcier_Aisu

Post by Karcier_Aisu »

Q -“Welcome Aishe ! It’s a pleasure to have you here with me. I’d like to both thank you and congratulate you on being the first to request being the special guest !” he chuckles and extends his hand for a hand shake.

A -"Thank you for having me, Karcier. And anytime! I've never really been interviewed like this, I thought it'd be interesting." With a grin, she shook his hand and took a seat, crossing her legs and smoothing her skirts.

QHe motions for her to sit down as he takes a seat himself. “So first and foremost, how are you Aishe. Have you been up too much recently ?”

A - "I'm very, very well. Quite busy. If you've been keeping up with the news, as I expect you have, I've been elected to serve my seventh term as Mayor of Bravia City. So, it's been keeping me busy the last few days as I try to get situated."

Q- He nods and smiles. “I see, tell me I saw that you are part of VoB. What made you return into politics? If I’m not mistaken this isn’t your first time what were your previous roles like? Did you enjoy them?” He checks his papers to ensure he isn’t mistaken and nods.

A- "Aye, I created the Voices of Bravia Council list in hopes of putting together a really good team for our Viceroyalty. But what made me return?" Pausing, she pondered for a moment. "I've been very active in politics the last year, particularly the first half of the year. It's sort of become a daily thing for me, like eating breakfast. And whilst I love the peace when I'm out of politics, I just thought it was about time to get back into them. I really missed it. I've been Mayor six times -- now serving my seventh term. I've also been Mentor for a term and a half. And I was on Council during the summer as People's Representative, which I loved. I've really enjoyed all the positions I've held and am very honoured to have been given the chances and support to do them. In my experience, politics have been very rewarding. It gives you a good feeling, knowing the impact you're making."

Q-“I see, Iskir Berries ?” he smiles and offers her a Iskir Berries. “So going more in depth into your political Background, what is VoB’s general goal? If you win what do you hope to achieve for Bravia in the term ?”

A-"Oh, I'd love some." She gave a warm smile and accepts the berries, munching a few before answering his next question. "Voices of Bravia's goal is a better Bravia. I have a saying when I'm Mayor to my citizens that I use all the time, to show them that they all are important to not just myself, but to the overall town: 'Everyone has a voice and everyone has the right to use it.' Believe it or not, i's encouraged some citizens out of their shell." Pausing, she chewed on another berry thoughtfully. "We hope to improve trade and growth, as well as peace with our neighbor -- I believe that's very important. How can we thrive if things are uneasy with Fenia?"

Q -He nods to the answer then checks his papers. “Right, last political related question I promise !” he chuckles, pauses and resumes with the interview. “Its been a while since there has been competition for the council, what are your thoughts on them ? Personally I find the competition exciting !”

A- I'm really excited to see two lists running. To be honest, when putting together my list, I tried to create the perfect team -- as I expect anyone would. I didn't ask people to be fillers because I expected everyone on my list would make Council. I was very surprised to see another list pop up out of nowhere, but even though it's competition, I'm pleased. People should always have a choice and now they do. Treant, the other list leader, and I have actually exchanged a few letters and I've wished them luck.

Q-“Splendid so now we go into the nicer part of the interview” he laughs “ Tell me about yourself ! How long have you lived in these lands, do you have family tell me about them “

A-"I've lived in Bravia City for about two and a half years now and I've loved every moment of it. And aye, I do have a family. I've got a gorgeous wife named Akos, a beautiful daughter, and our twin sons were born on the third of this month! Healthy and rather perfect, if I say so myself. They also keep me busy, all of them. Being a Mayor and a mother can be a difficult job sometimes."

Q-"Oh that reminds me ! You've also been a Mayor and a mentor also ! Blimy you've been a busy girl ! Which town(s) were you mayors of, why did you choose to be a mayor ?"

A-"Busy indeed!" She laughed and shook her head. "I've only been Mayor of Bravia City. That's also the only place I've been Mentor over as well. Before I ran for Mayor, our Market had utterly crashed. I think that was the big trigger for me to run. As a Roma, I've experienced all kinds of Markets before and I know how to upkeep them very well. I was up for the job, so when the elections came around, I put my name forward and hoped for the best. It took about two terms to get the Market into a good, somewhat stable condition and I just came to love the job of Mayor very much, so I ran another two terms. However, by our town's law, one cannot have more than four terms in a row, so I was forced to take a break for a term, before having another two."

Q-“So that pretty much wraps it up!” he sighs “Unless there is anything else you’d like to say ?”
A-Smiling, she rose to her feet. "I'd just like to thank you for having me! This was a lot of fun, we should do this more often. I'd also like to remind everyone to vote in the Council elections as your vote does make a difference, whether you believe it or not!

So thats it for this week ! This was Aishe our special guest and leader of VoB ! Thank you for your time and good luck in the elections !
Karcier_Aisu

Post by Karcier_Aisu »

Greetings Proud Bravians !

The elections have started ! Please take the time to vote, it only takes 10 seconds if you don't want to know or a few minutes to read the description if you want to take your choice seriously. But please, Vote !

Voices of Bravia (VoB)
List Leader: Aishe List Details

The Green Party
The Green Party (OAK)
List Leader: Treant List Details

Who will you vote for ?
Karcier_Aisu

Post by Karcier_Aisu »

Yo Citizens of Bravia,

Karcier Aisu here, just keeping everyone up to date ! Here is the newly appointed council, Voices of Bravia has the majority! Council 19 of Bravia consists of 7 VoB and 3 of OaK members. Please send them well done messages !

Final Results:
Voices of Bravia (VoB) (Total Votes: 70.27% %
The Green Party (OAK) (Total Votes: 29.73%

The following is your new council:
1. Aishe (VoB)
2. Scarlet (VoB)
3. balerion (VoB)
4. Victorious (VoB)
5. Logo (VoB)
6. Willow (VoB)
7. Idra (VoB)
8. Treant (OAK)
9. rickfok (OAK)
10. Karcier_Aisu (OAK)

Thanks for voting !

Karcier
Karcier_Aisu

Post by Karcier_Aisu »

The 19th Council

A viceroy has been nominated ! Please give a big hug and congraulations to Aishe !

Council Members:

Councilor Idra
Councilor rickfok
Viceroy Aishe
General balerion
People's Representative Karcier_Aisu Your Office
Public Prosecutor Victorious
Judge Logo
Finance Minister Scarlet
Mine Minister Treant
Internal Affairs Minister Willow

Thank you !

Karcier
Karcier_Aisu

Post by Karcier_Aisu »

[-Temple and University Report -]
Temple Overseer's Report

Paz Temple
Willow and Gawain, have been working on their upgrade - they now have 26 mason jobs and are collecting stone.

Cork Temple
Grendel and Bekah, have been working on their upgrade - they now have 23 mason jobs and are collecting stone.

Bravia Temple
Ember and Grayson, have been working on their upgrade - they have 48 mason jobs and 18 carpentry jobs and they are collecting stone and wood bushells.

We are hoping to achieve our plans of upgrading all the temples, so we can increase the available masses for the citizens of each town and change them from Basilica to Cathedrals.

Thank you
Willow Braeden
Temple Overseer and Priestess of Paz
[-University Report-]

Hello and welcome Bravians and Students! Welcome to the University of Bravia. Classes are open to all who have professions and a way in life (aka level two and level three).

If you haven't heard, the Mages have released a new study series in Horticulture. Horticulture classes will help you in your fields to produce more and work better for you. So we are presenting classes in each lesson in order to find a master to build and create the books for us. As such all classrooms are back open and ready to go. Remember to bring an apple for your professor as they all work very hard to bring you the best in education.

As always if you have any comments or suggestions please contact me via mail or find me in the tavern. Thank you

Rector: Scarlet
Karcier_Aisu

Post by Karcier_Aisu »

Balerion is hosting an Aerial Race! The price is a shiny Emerald...so what are you waiting for ! Go GO ! All VR candidates are welcome to join. Here is your chance to show off your flying skills and win bragging rights !

You can find this in forums under:

Board index ‹ The Viceroyalty of Bravia ‹ Viceregal Inn of Bravia - "Aerial Race, All Are Welcome - Emerald Prize!"

http://www.secfenia.org/forums/viewtopi ... =12&t=7487

May the Wind be with you !
Karcier_Aisu

Post by Karcier_Aisu »

Its that time of the week people ! Special Guest Interview *CHeers and woohoo's*

For this week I have Rickfok joining me, we will discuss a few topics ranging from Rickfok himself to politics and his town. Please take your time to read and enjoy !
“Greetings Citizen and welcome to another of my “Special Guest !” interviews. Today I have Rickfok, Ogre and Mayor of Widu. Thank you again Rick for being here, it’s a pleasure to have a killer Ogre like yourself ! Hope no stray traveller ventured too close to your home again ?” He chuckles and motions for Rick to take a seat. “Please before we start to tell us about yourself, your achievements and future aims as an individual.”

(A)
He smiles and takes a seat "Thank you for having me here, I am curious what you shall ask me" Rick grinned "Well I think most of you know me, i'm Rick the Ogre. The current mayor of Widu and part of the council of Bravia. My biggest achievement so far is not being dead yet after all that I did, besides that I find it quite an achievement that I had functions as mayor and ex-General. My aims as an individual right now are to master the last sorcerer book to become even more powerful."

Q “So first and foremost, how are you Rick ? You are the current Mayor of Widu. How are you finding it, do you think you will continue to be the mayor of Widu ?” he nods then contuines. “And have you lived in Widu all your life, if not which town did you live in before and why did you move to Widu ?”

(A)
"I'm good, it's fun to be here. And as long as I have time and get votes from the citizens of Widu I shall continue to be the mayor. I love Widu and will do my best to fix any flaws it has." He laughed "You want a list? If I remember correctly I was born in Paz, and a few months later I travelled to Kiene trough Fenia and lived in Spirus. Sadly everybody had to leave Kiene as you know and since then I lived in Widu. The main reason I moved to Widu is because most of my friends where going there and I felt like helping them with the new town."

Q “Right, lets get into the political side of this interview now ! A new Council has been elected of which you hold a seat. What are your thoughts on the individuals of the 19th Council do you feel that this is a strong council that will be able to work together to provide a better Bravia ?”

(A)
"This is my first time on the Bravian council, so I have no idea if they work very differently than the Fenian council. So far we are communicating good and I think this is going to be a very good council."

Q “I see, interesting.” He nods again and takes a sip of his water. “What do you hope to see from this council ?” he listens to Rick than asks his last question about councils. “ This is a general question, what makes a good council in your opinion. Do you feel that council’s do enough or too little for their VR ?”

(A)
"I hope to see that things will actually be done by this council and that we will work together to help Bravia and our citizens. But it looks like that will actually happen this term." Rick smiles listening to the next question," What makes a good council? A good council stands open for new ideas and does more than the basic things. A good council also wishes best for it's citizens and tries his best to also do this. I think the council do more than enough for the VR but not enough for those citizens who need it.

Q “Right, were you not the mayor of Widu I would ask what do you think about the mayor. But since you are, I’ll change this question a bit.” He laughs and thinks. “Right, your Mentor is FaiaShiria and your Sheriff is Tesla, if Im not mistaken. What are your thoughts on them, how do their jobs impact you as a mayor ?” he considers another question. “ Do they perform a satisfying result at the end of the day ?”

"Faia and Tesla? Both are on the Widu council and I really appreciate all the work they are doing. Without them I wouldn't be such a good mayor as I am now. At the end of the day I really am happy that they are supporting me and Widu."

Q” Last Question, it’s a bit more personal for me !” he shakes his head seeming embarrsed. “This is my second term in a council and as Peoples Representative. What do you expect from me as your P.R, Do you have any suggestions for other things I could do as P.R and last but not least am I doing a ok job so far ?”

(A)
Rick laughs at the question."I expect you to do your job and have fun with it. This interview conforms both doesn't it? Almost everyday I hear new things and I can also thank you for this, so yes you are doing a great job. Thank you Karcier!"

He puts his papers down and smiles. “Thank you rick, is there anything else you’d like to say before we Wrap up ?”

(A)
He smiles. "I would like encourage others to also try be quest of the week seeing it's really fun and the questions are interesting. And for the WIdu citizens, I hope I can count on your support!
Remember, if you are interested in taking part in the Special Guest interview please PM me !

Next week we will have Tesla as our Special Guest !
Karcier_Aisu

Post by Karcier_Aisu »

Here is the 1st Council Report of the 19th Council.
Viceroy [~Aishe~]

Upon being nominated as Viceroy, I've handed out keys to individual offices as I saw appropriate, happy to be able to assign each Councillor one of the positions they had wished to have. I have also done inventory checks and have already worked with the Finance Minister in improving the available items on the Viceroyal Fair.

A few of the goals I hope to achieve this term would be improved relations with Fenia, increased trade between not just the towns and Viceroyalty, but between the two Viceroyalties, and continue work on the legal system as last Council had.

I'm very hopeful for this term, I believe we have a good team to achieve our goals and more.

If anyone has any comments, questions, or concerns -- please contact me and I'll do my best to answer or direct you to the appropriate person.

Long live Bravia!

- Aishe Sanchari -
Mayoress of Bravia City
Viceroy of Bravia
Mine Minister [-Treant-

There was a fire in the gold mine in the intercouncil period. Damage is being repaired and I declare all the mines safe. The council encourages you to mine when possible. In the interest of ongoing safety and environmental concerns however, as mines manager I offer the following advice:

1. No open fires inside the mine. If a wizard could manage to put together some sort of magic hat for miners so they could see better that would be splendid.

2. Drinking and mining don't go together. If you must drink, leave your pick ax at home.

3. Yvrymsses are a problem in the mines. Zyrks are good. Please hunt the yvrymses and leave the zyrks be.
Balerion General
I give the report that my army and tesla's army both are sanctioned to fly the flag of the Bravian Military. Bravia Towne is once again guarded with an army as it should be. That is basically all for now.
Logo Judge
Judgetroll Orffice
OPEN FOR BUSINESS

Get yer
Civil Onions
HERE!

No discrimmy-nations
All
eracers, greeds, jenders,
species, beleafs & disorientations
welcomed

50 Frez - No Waiting

Limit one per couple

Signed,
the logo
Justroll-of-the-pieces,
IAM Report Willow

Corruption: 0%

Chickens (25 f each): 8 (Health: 100%)
Cows (25 f each): 8 (Health: 87 %)
Sheep (25 f each): 4 (Health: 100 %)

Needs:
Wheat especially - to breed and feed the cows (we are low at the moment)
Corn - to breed and feed the sheep and chickens (have more corn available at the moment)
Wood bushells and 2 pillars - needed for the VC Upgrade

Thanks Willow
Finance Minister [-Scarlet-]
Anyway just put that the VR Is looking for wheat and wood. So contact their mayors for the prices.
P.R –Karcier Aisu
Special Guest, Council report and Other announcements up. Currently working on another interview type which’ll be here hopefully in the coming days.

Not much else planned really!
Karcier_Aisu

Post by Karcier_Aisu »

(This is a test, if it goes well I will publish a few more of these for this council for the people of Bravia ! This provides readers with the knowledge about certain council office duties, thus providing them with some knowledge if they choose to be part of a council.)
Welcome to Council Time to Shine,Willow!” Karcier grins and extends his hand to shake theirs, he motions for them to sit down. “Now just so you know, this is like my Special Guest Interviews expect that this is for Councillors, specifically to tell the citizens what Council’s do, how it impacts them and so on. Now let’s get on with this interview eh !” He puts his papers down and takes a sip from his glass of water.

Q “Now. You are Willow of the 19th Council of Bravia and you currently are the Internal Affairs Minister. Is that all correct? Is there anything I’m missing?” He looks up to…… and waits for their reply, he nods a few times as they speak.

Yes thats right. I'm also a Priest and Sheriff of Paz.

Q “First and foremost as Internal Affairs Minister what are your main roles as Internal Affairs Minister, how do these impact Bravia, towns and citizens.” He pauses to let them answer and resumes with a nod. “ How long does it take to perform these duties, are they rather simple or complicated? Please tell me as much as you feel is needed!”

There are a few different things I do daily.

[*] I hire jobs to get points like army, communications, judicial and audit. These get used by the different offices of the council.

[*] I keep an eye on the clerical staff and pay their wages.

[*] I breed the animals of Bravia - chickens, cows and sheep and also feed and look after them. These are purchased by the citizens of Bravia.

[*] Upgrade of the Castle too.[/color]

IAM is a daily job - but once its done - you don't really need to worry about the office. Unless of course we run out of animals to sell .

Q “How do you find this office? Have you been in any other office before? If so which did you prefer?” He takes his papers and reads the few final points and focuses back on them.

I have been Public Prosecutor and IAM before. I like doing daily jobs of the IAM out of the two jobs I have done.

Q”As Internal Affairs Minister do you have a set goal, a personal objective which if achieved will help Improve Bravia ? Do you think it is achievable, what might affect the outcome ?” He nods satisfied of their answer and puts the papers back on the table. “Right last but not least !”

I would like to upgrade the castle. To achieve this, we need some pillars and wood (so I can start hiring masons and carpenters).

Q“Is there anything you’d like to add before we wrap this up ?”

If the citizens of Bravia, sell their spare wheat and corn to your town mayors - these can be pass onto the Viceregal, which in turn helps me feed and breed the animals of Bravia.

That Concludes our Time to Shine ! If you have found this interesting please say so and I will perform more of these alongside the special guest’s !

thank you

Thank you
"So, I will try to get every councillor who holds an office to do one of these so you the citizens can learn a bit about how it is to be in council ! By doing this I'm hoping to encourage other citizens to create other council lists during the elections to bring more variety and excitement to the election ! "