people's representative council report

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
Callie

Re: people's representative council report

Post by Callie »

Callie climbs up on her tiny soapbox to make the newest announcement from Council. Her face is wreathed in smiles, dimples flashing for all to see, as she says:

Consil tawked and tawked den we voted and figured Bravia need more wood. We want yew to WANT to choppy choppy, so we going to gib yew extra monies iffy yew sell Bravia Consil wood. Dis is how it will work:
The Viceroyalty of Bravia will buy all bustles of wood at a price of 6.5f each.
The Viceroyalty of Bravia will assign an army to process all sales.
This promotion will be active for the entire month of May.

Yep, dat ish wite, the whooollleeeee month of May yew can getted extra monies to choppy choppy wood. So go do dat and getted monies and we all be happy :)
Callie

Post by Callie »

Speshil Note: No forgetted to chop chop chop wood. Bravia still need wots and wots of wood, and Consil peepwes still paying yew wots of monies to chop chop.

Wage: 6.50f per bushel

How: Join Kane's army (located in Cork) and donate the wood. You will then get paid.

See yew inna army peepwes :D
Aishe
Location: OOC: On RL maternity leave. In retreat IG, checking forums occasionally. Available on discord.

Post by Aishe »

Fellow Citizens of Bravia!

>> I proudly announce to you the Council XXIII of Bravia! <<
Viceroy: Kane
General: Idra
Fiance Minister: Logo
Judge: Balerion
Public Prosecutor: Othniel
Internal Affairs Minister: Willow
Mines Minister: Lordblackhawk
People's Representative: Aishe
Councillors at Large: Suu Nee & Jonhstone

Ready for a good time?
In celebration of All Hallow's Eve, a Masquerade is being held! There is food, drinks, and lots of fun to be had. Awards will be given to those with the best costume.

Find it here:
http://www.secfenia.org/forums/viewtopi ... =12&t=8624

If anyone has any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to contact me. If I'm not the Councillor who can answer your questions, I will direct you to who can!

- Aishe E. Sanchari -
People's Representative
Council (XXIII)
Aishe Ehsan Sanchari-Kuhlash | Married to Akos | Mother of Dynasties | Mum of 16
♛ Queen Mother of Fenia | The White Wolf | Senator of Bravia🍓
Kralisi Kaer of Boreens Durri Roma (BDR) ☾ Rani Ji Purrana
[Art | Historian ]
Aishe
Location: OOC: On RL maternity leave. In retreat IG, checking forums occasionally. Available on discord.

Post by Aishe »

>> BRAVIA IS SUFFERING FROM A CONTINUED WOOD SHORTAGE. <<
  • If you have spare time or wish to have a change of scenery, please travel to Cork and chop wood for the Viceroyalty. After you chop, you can sell the wood to any Town Hall across Bravia for a big 6.20f per bushel, whom will buy it and pass it along to the Viceroyalty. It's that simple.

Chop. Sell. Money.

Please help the Viceroyalty and towns of Bravia! This shortage can only be ended with the help of citizens. And hey, you'll make a good profit doing it!

For questions, message the Finance Minister (Logo).
Aishe Ehsan Sanchari-Kuhlash | Married to Akos | Mother of Dynasties | Mum of 16
[Art | Historian ]
Amor

Post by Amor »

[align=center]Announcements from Council[/align]

Scarlet’s Outlaw Status Rescinded due to expiration of her sentence.
Nikola wrote:
In accordance with sentencing on case #197 & 198 of Viceroyalty of Bravia Vs. Scarlet. Scarlet is hereby banished from Bravia for 1 year starting as of 9/22/1655.
Be it known that as of 9/22/1656, Scarlet Kuhlash-Dalakoi of the Te'sorthene Roma and House Dalakoi has completed her sentence of banishment from the Province of Bravia.

Therefore, as Vicerine of Bravia, it is my duty to announce that her name has been removed from Bravia’s Outlaw list and has subsequently been stricken from the Province’s official kill lists. All army generals are ordered to remove her from their lists effective immediately.

From this day forth, Scarlet may enter Bravian territories and travel in safety so long as she does not commit any crime against the province of Bravia, any of Bravia’s towns, or against any citizen or group of citizens residing or traveling within the borders of Bravia.

Signed by my hand on this day, 24 October 1656.

Vicerine of Bravia

Council

All Councilors have been appointed to their offices and are conducting the business of the Province according to their assigned duties. You may occasionally receive mails from either your Vicerine or the Finance Minister asking to purchase items or products that you may be able to manufacture that are needed for the Council to better serve Bravia and her people. Items we are currently looking to procure include:
  • Parchment
  • Wheat
  • Grant bags
  • Wood (always!)
We may have need of traders to travel between Viceroyalties, so if the idea of traveling and working with foreign markets and such interests you, please send Finance Minister Lum a note letting him know of your interest and availability. Even if we don’t have a trade run for you to do right away, we’ll keep your name on a list so that we’ll know who we can call on when needed.

Open Doors
My door is always open, both publicly and privately if needed. Do you have questions or concerns concerning Bravia? Ask away! Do you have ideas or suggestions for events or anything else that might increase the activity or otherwise help to better your town or the Province? Speak up!

Bravia wants to hear from you! The Council exists to serve the people of Bravia, so knowing what you want or need from us will help us serve you even better.[/quote]
Amor

Post by Amor »

Week of November 13 – 19, 1656

Castle Status (Status Quo)
Castle Level V
Castle Walls: Excellent
Capitol: Bravia
Outlaws: 0

Prestige 7
Corruption 0%

Viceregal Ranch:
Chickens: 12
Cows: 9
Sheep: 6

Mines:
Mines are all healthy and well maintained.

Security:
General Gawain reports no security alerts this week. Construction continues on Watchtowers throughout the province.

Finance Minister:
The Province saw a net profit of +7957.80 after expenses this week.

University:
Rector: Johnstone
Health: A+
Please request classes needed from Rector Johnstone.

Courthouse:
Judge: Johnstone
Public Prosecuter: Saraphina
Case #206: The Viceroyalty of Bravia Vs Nikola (case is currently in progress and is part of the Judgmental Quests)

Saint Nikola's Day Wood Drive:
Visit the Saint Nikola's Day Wood Event and send letters to Saint Nikola along with bushels of wood to encourage her to send you good gifts for Saint Nikola's Day! She'll be sneaking around, poking into people's lives and homes to gather intel on who has been naughty and who is being nice, so be on your best behaviour!
Wyllow

Post by Wyllow »

Welcome all, both citizens and visitors, to Bravia, Secfenia's only Republic. Though our populace is quiet, we are hard at work to further ourselves and our country so it's important to me as not only as your viceroy but as a fellow citizen that you feel able to voice any ideas you have, big or small, to further improve the lives of all citizens (and visitors) by letting me, or one of our Councilors named below, know of it.

Councilor Nikola
Councilor Johnstone
Viceroy Varann
General Alyssa_Duvo
People's Representative Wyllow
Public Prosecutor jinnaree
Judge Lum
Finance Minister Nocturne
Mine Minister Myrth
Internal Affairs Minister Willow

I would like to thank all our citizens for the hard work dedication they have shown.

As most of our citizens know, we are in constant need of wood to help us maintain our mines, watchtowers and towns and further their improvement. Now that our peasant towns wish to grow and improve, wood is needed more than ever.

For those who wish to help increase our wood supplies or those citizens who wish to spend a few days chopping wood, if you need supplies or equipment please feel free to contact me and I'll see if we can help you out. I would strongly recommend going to chop wood in Staunchville, a peasant town one day's travel from Bravia City, as it is the closest wood chopping town. With the town halls buying wood at 7.5F per bushel this can be a good money earner.

Viceroy Varann
Aishe

Post by Aishe »

Fellow Citizens of Bravia!

>> I proudly announce to you the Council XLIII of Bravia! <<
Voices of Bravia (VoB) (Total Votes: 100% Town Votes: Bravia 100%, Paz 100%)

Viceroy: Varann
General: Gawain
Fiance Minister: Nocturne
Judge: Alexandria
Public Prosecutor: Kiara
Internal Affairs Minister: Willow
Mines Minister: Akos
People's Representative: Aishe
Councillors at Large: Lum & Myrth

Viceroy Votes:
► Show Spoiler

If anyone has any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to contact me. If I'm not the Councillor who can answer your questions, I will direct you to who can.

Remember, we are here and happy to serve!

- Aishe E. Sanchari -
People's Representative
Council XLIII
[Art | Historian ]
Aishe

Post by Aishe »

New Mini-Game:
To kick off this term, a new mini-game will be available for the creatures of Bravia City and Paz at dawn on June 1st!
My Rock!
For weeks now, the strange debris have been falling down onto our world. They make beautiful humming, create centerpieces at the table, and even work well as the classic paperweight. It is now a fad to collect them!

Steal rocks from the other town. Make your town superior with the new shiny oddity! Which town will horde all the rocks?!

Disclaimer: Please keep the rock stealing to this game! ;)
You can find the ongoing, friendly game at the Castle.
Viceroyalty -> Castle -> Mini-Games

Alas, the rocks are real!
To get some real odd rocks, try foraging (both in and out of town) or check out the town market. Be sure to study them and their glory to unwrap their secrets! [You may study one rock per each half of the day.] Can you collect them all?

Questions, comments, and concerns - let us know!

- Aishe E. Sanchari -
People's Representative
Council XLIII
[Art | Historian ]
Aishe

Post by Aishe »

[Updated copy of the Castle's Message Board. Current bug is preventing it to update IG.]

[UPDATED: June 30, 1657]

Welcome all, both citizens and visitors, to the Viceroyalty of Bravia, Secfenia's only Republic!

Though our populace is quiet, we are hard at work to further ourselves and our Viceroyalty. It is important to us as fellow Bravian citizen that you feel able to voice any ideas you have, big or small, to continue to improve the lives of all citizens (and visitors). Do not hesitate to contact a councillor or even the Viceroy for anything on your mind!

:: Viceregal Council XLIII ::
- Viceroy: Varann
- General: Gawain
- Fiance Minister: Nocturne
- Judge: Alexandria
- Public Prosecutor: Kiara
- Internal Affairs Minister: Willow
- Mines Minister: Akos
- People's Representative: Aishe
- Councillors at Large: Lum & Myrth

:: WOOD ::
As you may know, we are in constant need of wood to help us maintain our mines, watchtowers and towns and further their improvement. Now that our peasant towns wish to grow and improve, wood is needed more than ever.

For those who wish to help increase our wood supplies or those citizens who wish to spend a few days chopping wood, if you need supplies or equipment please feel free to contact Viceroy Varann. It is strongly recommend to chop wood in Staunchville, a peasant town one day's travel from Bravia City. With the town halls buying wood at 7.5F per bushel, this can be a good money earner!

:: MINI-GAME ::
Check out the new mini-game that is available on June 1st! Help your town get the bragging rights of having all the odd rocks!

We thank all our citizens for the hard work dedication they have shown. Here's to a good term!

- Viceregal Council XLIII of Bravia -
[Art | Historian ]