Viceregal Civic Service Lottery

Moderator: Community Team

Morghain

Post by Morghain »

After another meeting in the Castle, Morghain passes through town with a sense of excitement about her. She had very exciting news to share with everyone. Coming to the town market board, she posts a message to all her fellow citizens.
Ladies and gentlecreatures of Imperius! It is my pleasure to announce that the " Imperius civic Service Lottery" has returned and grown! By order of His Majesty, King Michael, may I present to you the Viceregal Civic Service Lottery.
Ladies and Gentlecreatures, the Viceregal of Fenia would like to present to you,

The Civic Service Lottery is a venture we believe you will find very exciting. Starting next Monday 24th October creatures in both Cities of Fenia are invited to work the Mines, fish or chop wood and every week, a lottery will be drawn from each town and a prize of 100F given to each of the winners. I would think it is more aimed at those who do not yet own their own professions but it is open to all creatures who wish to participate.

A thread will be opened in the Viceregal Inn for the Lottery. Enter your ticket for the Lottery, by putting your events for the week showing that you worked by the Sunday so that the draw can be made on the Monday for the preceding week.

When Mining: If you wish to enter your days working in the mine, please submit your events in this thread each day. You can edit to add subsequent days but please submit different weeks in different posts. Events will be checked off with logs from the Mines Minister.

Wood chopping: Wood chopping is most often more successful for those possessing a high level of intelligence and an axe. To enter the lottery for wood chopping, participants are asked to post their events in this thread. As with the mining results, posting of events may be edited to add subsequent working days (can be either mining or wood chopping events in same week). You are further asked to post their wood on the market for 5F/ bundle for the Town Hall to buy.

All other wood buyers are asked to please leave wood sold at 5F for the Town Hall so as not to jeapordise participants entry into the weeks draw.

Fishing: To fish most effectively a boat is needed. To enter the lottery for fishing, participants are asked to post their events in this thread. As with the mining and wood results, posting of events may be edited to add subsequent working days. You are further asked to post your fish on the market for 14F/Fish for the Town Hall to buy.

Although the lottery is probably better suited to those who do not yet own their own workshops, it is open to everyone.

The more times you enter, the more opportunities you have to win. Thank you and good luck to you all. If you have any further questions, please ask!
Seavsen

Re: Viceregal Civic Service Lottery

Post by Seavsen »

This sounds very familiar.
Morghain

Re: Viceregal Civic Service Lottery

Post by Morghain »

(pfft read the first line of what I said foo!)