Home of Tigerlily and Misty

Moderator: Community Team

tigerlily

Re: Home of Tigerlily and Misty

Post by tigerlily »

Merry Christmas Lily, she said, holding out her arms to give her young cousin a hug. Let's have a nice warm drink before we open the presents.
Merry Christmas Misty (still dancing with her teddy bear)

Yummy, can I have hot chocolate and cookies please :D
tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

After their Christmas Holidays, Lily and Misty returned to their home. They cleaned the house, did some washing and went shopping in the market.

Later Lily checked her fields (the garden elves had collected a pile of wheat for her to sell in the market) and then her carpentry shop. She found a couple of jobs to do in her carpentry shop for her family - one medium boat and a barrel for the temple. So she started the medium boat. Writing a note to a weaver, Lily ordered a sail to finish the job.

Leaving the elves to finish the mast, Lily skipped to University to check the schedule and was excited to see new classes for her to teach. Cool Lily thought. Heading to the library, Lily took out some books to refresh her memory.
tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

Aaaachoooooo Lily sneezed.

She lay in bed with her teddy bear and other toys.

Aaaachooooo again. Blowing her nose, she settled down into her fluffy pillows and read books about princesses, princes, wizards, witches and fairies.
Misty

Post by Misty »

Misty had been working in her workshop all day and decided she was too hot and thirsty to carry on anymore so decided to lock up and go home...

Walking through the front door she hears an aaachooo coming from Lily's room, not once but twice. Putting her work equipment down she walks into the kitchen and has a nice long drink of water to quench her thirst. Then decides to go and see if Lily is okay...

Knocking on Lily's door she softly calls out "Hi Lily, I'm home, are you feeling okay"

tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

"Hi Lily, I'm home, are you feeling okay"
Aaachooo (excuse me).

Hi Misty, I think I have a bug or something. I have a runny nose and keep sneezing.
Did you have a nice day .... sniff sniff
(Lily blows her nose).
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

It had been a long, long time since she'd seen her cousins in anything but a business capacity and even when she did on previous occasions, it was more often than not at the family castle. A somewhat silly state of affairs when they lived within the same city. So on her way home from her business around town, she decided to stop in to see how the girls were doing. It occurred to her that her delicate cousins were for the most part quite unprotected. She would ensure they were safe and had everything they needed to keep them happy and secure.

Arriving at their gate, she chose to walk up the walkway rather than fly straight to their door step. She'd rather not risk giving either of them a fright if she could help it. Raising her fist, she knocks firmly on the door then steps back to wait for an answer.
tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

Lily is sitting at her desk doing some homework for her University class. She had a plate of cookies and a glass of milk with her and she was reading though her school notes.

Hearing a knock at the door, Lily leaves her room and peeks out the window to check who standing there (since Misty wasn't home yet). Seeing her cousin standing there, Lily opens the door, smiles and says Morghain, how are you? Giving her cousin a big hug. Would you like to come in?
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

If she tilts her head just right, she can hear the sounds of small, light footsteps making there way towards the door. Too light to be Misty, though she is not large, she surmises it must be Lily heading her way. Soon she sees Lilys face peeking out through the window and knows that the door will soon be opened.

Sure enough, it is but a moment before the door is swung open and Lily is tucked up tight against her torso in a hug. She wraps her arms around the girl and strokes the hair on the back of her head affectionately before replying to her.

"Greetings, little one. Yes, I will enter your home and visit with you. I would hear of how you have been and see that you are happy, healthy and safe."

She lets go of Lily, giving her the opportunity to lead the way into the house. She gives her surroundings a cursory glance, noting that it appears safe enough for its location and that it is a comfortable home, suitable for her gentle cousins.
Misty

Post by Misty »

Arriving home after doing some work in the Basilica Misty opens the door and calls out Hi Lily, it's only me.
tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

"Greetings, little one. Yes, I will enter your home and visit with you. I would hear of how you have been and see that you are happy, healthy and safe."
Lily leads the way to the living room. I'm good thanks :D . I haven't been doing much in my carpentry shop. But I have had more time to do my studies :D . Misty is doing something in the Basilica, she shouldn't be long? Can I offer you something?

How are you Morghain? I haven't seen you in a little while.

Hi Lily, it's only me.
Hearing Misty returned home, Lily calls out. Hello Misty, Morghain is here to visit us.