[ORP] Inquiry of the faith.

Moderator: Community Team

Molly

[ORP] Inquiry of the faith.

Post by Molly »

Walking into this strange town to her. Molly priestess of Bravia moves to the town hall. Looking around the towns people she broke yet again her preferred silence.

"Citizens of Imperius I come to you in regards to one of your own. The sad news of the passing of Sister Goddess is being addressed by the faith. I wish to speak with her family, and friends. We in the faith would like to furnish a funeral proceeding for our fallen sister. I come asking for communications with those closest to her to learn their wishes."

Moving to the side she remained quiet to await any response over this request.
Last edited by Molly on Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ermalyse

Re: [ORP] Inquiry of the faith.

Post by Ermalyse »

Ermalyse was on he way back to widu when she heared th voice of her sister pristess.. she comes closer to hear her words.
"Citizens of Imperius I come to you in regards to one of your own. The sad news of the passing of Sister Goddess is being addressed by the faith. I wish to speak with her family, and friends. We in the faith would like to furnish a funeral proceeding for our fallen sister. I come asking for communications with those closest to her to learn their wishes."

Ermslyse approches and takes her friend and sister in faith

I am her familly and I will say once more we are discussing this privatly in the familly n how and when this should happen.. she has never left my thaughts.. I will make shure that something will be done to rememeber her...
Molly

Post by Molly »

Looking to Erma she could hear her pain, "Erma forgive me. The discussion was in the inner chambers for many days with no word. When it was asked to reach the family I only assumed we had none in the faith. Of course you know we will honor your wishes." Moves to give her a soft hug. "I am sorry for your loss. If you need any help from your brothers and sisters. Please only let us know."
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

"ah, another pathetic barbarian" Athnal thought. Wonders if she will die just like the Goddess.
Molly

Post by Molly »

Eying a man she had heard of a little in passing she wonders to what he is thinking. Moving quietly towards him she tries to see, but he is well defended. He seemed to hold confusion in his face. Perhaps some distress blending along the lines of his face. With her over sized sweater covering her hands. She thought maybe he held a slight remorse over Goddess's loss. Moving in closer Molly gave him a soft and gentle hug to ease what ever he was feeling.
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

Athnal, confused what priestess is doing, laughed. When she finished hers theatre, he said:

"I can smell winter wind in your hair priestess. You shouldn't think you can get everyone's sympathy by this false friendly attitude. I can say now you will bring winter to many hearts."
Molly

Post by Molly »

Noting a none refusal to the embrace she completes the show of not coldness, but warmth. Compassion could never be considered one of winter, but to her that of summer. After all two individuals showed not only warmth of heart, but shared warmth of their aura and physical bodies. Pulling back as he spoke a smile still plays on her lips. Eyes dancing to look deeply into his. "Is this your belief? Does the act of a hug really show individuals seek anything beyond a hug?" Stepping back in her quietness she waited his response. She noted he knew she was a priestess, and thought soon enough to speak his name.
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

In her smile Athnal found only confirmation for his statement. He watched priestess for a moment and replied:

"Take your smile and go back to Bravia to hug necromancers. We don't need your service around here."
Molly

Post by Molly »

Softly laughs to hear his words. Nodding, "If is your wish. I will respect your beliefs Athnal." Turns still smiling heading back to Bravia. Sure of two things of this man now.