Cartographer

Moderator: Community Team

Morghain

Cartographer

Post by Morghain »

(Thought I'd do some advertising to search for someone to make that map for me :p)

After having a number of people asking about tracts of land available around the City, Morghain had found that she was getting to the point that she was starting to have trouble remembering just where everyone lived and where the boundaries of everyones lands were. So she decided that she would search for someone to draw one of those maps she she had seen some creatures use. This one would show the city with all its divisions of lands. She didn't want there to be an territory challenges because she had erred in her recommendations of where people may find a home. So going into town, she posts an advertisement on the Market Board.
Cartographer Required

Ladies and Gentlecreatures, I am in search of skilled Cartographers to map out our fair City, to record the uses of its lands and to divide it up into sections showing where each of its citizens has their lands. Any interested, please apply here and submit your work for selection. Thank you!

~Morghain
(Basically I'm looking for an image that represents Imperius and its surrounding lands that is divided up into grids. I'm not artistically inclined, hence asking for help!:p)
Morghain

Re: Cartographer

Post by Morghain »

Being quite excited about the idea of the whole project, Morghain runs to the Market board to see if anyone had offered to make the map for her. She is disappointed that no one has yet, BUT she will not be dissuaded...there is always tomorrow