Smudge

Marcussseeseses Vote for me speech

Post by Smudge »

Cause, well why not?

Any questions?
Scarlette

Re: Marcussseeseses Vote for me speech

Post by Scarlette »

Yes I have a question. How many creatures have you attempted to or succeeded at robbing on the roads this month?
Smudge

Post by Smudge »

Absoutely none!

No courts have ever tried me for this terrible accusation of robbing people. Therefore all your saying is nothing but terrible Slander.

How dreadful that will be if thats all your campaign will be based off

Marcus shakes his head and sighs
balerion

Post by balerion »

And of the fact that you are a known anarchist?
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Scarlette

Post by Scarlette »

If I may correct you a moment.

It was a question and I was hoping you would demonstrate honesty. The people are far from stupid.

With all -due- respect I did not ask if you had ever been charged for a crime. I simply asked how many creatures you had attempted or succeeded at sepparating from their purse or goods. Therefore my question is in fact valid. Though to be fair I think the rant about never having been found guilty of it is a sufficient enough answer. I wish you luck.
Smudge

Post by Smudge »

Scarlette wrote:If I may correct you a moment.

It was a question and I was hoping you would demonstrate honesty. The people are far from stupid.

With all -due- respect I did not ask if you had ever been charged for a crime. I simply asked how many creatures you had attempted or succeeded at sepparating from their purse or goods. Therefore my question is in fact valid. Though to be fair I think the rant about never having been found guilty of it is a sufficient enough answer. I wish you luck.

I answerd you and said "none"

and I'm a known anarchist? how untrue, what proof do you present Mister Balerion?
balerion

Post by balerion »

Firstly, it is Sir. I have never been a mister. I present your rhetoric spread across the vastness of time and space as all the evidence I need.

Might I inquire if you have royal permit to run for this office? If you do not would it not be yet another sign of your anarchical tendencies?
Last edited by balerion on Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear