Xavier's Candicacy For Mayor

Moderator: Community Team

Xavier

Xavier's Candicacy For Mayor

Post by Xavier »

Citizens of Imperius,

I would like to start off with an introduction into who I am, so you can understand not just what I wish to do as mayor but also so you can learn to trust me, a very much needed tool in this line of occupation. To start off, I am not Fenian-born, however when I moved to this land many years ago, your King treated me with kindness and as an equal, something the Bravian people did not seem fit to do. The Late King LVI allowed me to live here and since that day I swore loyalty to the crown and to the viceroyalty. Since then, I have gone on to lead this viceroyalty religiously. I am the Overseer of Fenia and tend to this viceroyalty's religious needs with the help of my wonderful priests. More so than that, I have served as an advisor to King LVI in much of his time prior to his disapperance and then to Queen Maria prior to her death. I have experience in leading and also in looking after others. I have served in the Fenian Military and also am the most powerful magician within this realm. I am a learned scholar whom has read most of this land's history. I am a Necromancer whom has finished studying the art in it's whole. I am a firm believer in the Faith. Finally, I am undead.

With that out of the way I would like to start of by listing my policies for Imperius, should I be elected.

Economy

I want to put more money within the hands of the people by buying up your goods and wares. I will garuntee purchase as long as your willing to sell them at a slightly reduced cost. It is my understanding it is better to sell it at a cheaper price then let it sit on the market without a buyer. I can let the town be that buyer. I will begin trading with other towns more readily and will also look to hiring town appointed traders whom will earn a wage for their efforts. I want to make the market completely free, if it isn't already so, by removing all laws that would impede one's usage of the market. We buy the goods, we hand over the money, a law should not dictate how that process is carried out and under what circumstances it has to be carried out under.

Society

I would like to increase the feeling of community by starting several events whereby the citizens can have games and enjoy each others company and generally have a good time. This will occur many times throughtout my term and I would hope many of you turn up. The town hall and it's actions will be updated bi-weekly with every minor detail being avaliable to the public. Finally, I want the temple to be a more integral part of daily life without trying to impose our beliefs upon you.

Goals
  • Increase town population by five (5).
  • Increase treasury by 1000 Frenzics at least.
  • Increase networth by 2000 Frenzics at least.
  • Increase militia by two permanently.
  • Hire three (3) dedicated town traders.
  • Fund an Imperial Army to serve in the name of the King in defence of his realm. (With his approval)
  • Set up trade routes with Spirus, Cork and Bravia.
  • Aid four (4) people in reaching level 3.
  • Aid six (6) people in reaching level 2.
Long Live Imperius, Glory to Fenia! Blessed be the King!

~Xavier,
Overseer of Fenia