Mint leaves

Moderator: Community Team

Morghain

Mint leaves

Post by Morghain »

I am on the search for more mint leaves to make barrels of mint tea for the tavern. If any have some tucked away that they are willing to sell, please contact me. Thank you!
tigerlily

Re: Mint leaves

Post by tigerlily »

Morghain, where do you find mint leaves :D ? the little girl asked (looking around and around but not seeing any)

Teddy and I could help you look for them??????? But we don't know where to look?????
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

Hello sweety, they're most often found while foraging out in the wilderness but sometimes the Mages are nice enough to gift them to people.
Anabella

Post by Anabella »

I only have one dear town mentor... I fear that is not enough for you!

Akantha

Post by Akantha »

I am currently foraging for leaves, and will return to town when I have run out of food (about a week or two.)
May I recommend a price for the leaves? Considering their rarity and the time it takes to gather sufficient quantities - For you are not guaranteed to get the specific herb you're looking for - I would recommend selling any herb: Mint, Basil, or Aloe at less than 9.50 Frenzics, with perhaps 10-12 being the average price?
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

I would probably need to go for around 9.50-10F for mint leaves as I only have a narrow band to work within between getting a fair wage and what Mollie is willing to pay for a barrel. She took my last barrel for 225F but wouldn't take it for 232F. I'm still trying to find just what the maximum she will pay for tea.
Akantha

Post by Akantha »

I think what Mollie is willing to pay depends on how much she makes through drink purchases.
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

ohhhh thats interesting, hopefully she'll continue to be reasonably generous then
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

Thank you for all those who have been providing me with mint leaves as they come across them. Its been slow going and I'd love to get more as the become available.