Early End of Term

Moderator: Community Team

balerion

Early End of Term

Post by balerion »

I have decided to step down as soon as the last towne poll ends to endorse Grayson as my successor. The only way I will stay in office longer is if you think of new legitimate towne polls to run.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
balerion

Re: Early End of Term

Post by balerion »

I want to make note of the fact that during my tenure as Mayor by my accounting the towne increased in treasury by approximately 600F. While this does not sound like a significant amount, realizing that 300 eggs and 200 chicken legs were sold to the towne members at 2F each during 2 festivals for increasing stats it is in my opinion a fair accomplishment as the costs of these stat foods equaled approximately 1800F after sales. I say this not to brag but to show that the towne treasury has indeed increased and progress has been made. I would like to thank everyone who has participated in the towne polls for the clarification of our towne laws. I hope that the enhanced leveling assistance continues on under the leadership of whoever the next mayors may be. I thank you all for your trust in me. With love, Balerion.
Shaker of Castles
balerion

Post by balerion »

Resignation submitted.
Shaker of Castles
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

8 days without a mayor. good one there. let's see if anyone cares though.
Melusine

Post by Melusine »

geeez bro, what did they do to you?
Melusine

Post by Melusine »

Besides Amanda it doesn't have to be 8 days without a mayor.... no mayor no militia, just revolt the city, it might just be your chance to become the mayor :P

*watches for a power struggle for 8 days of mayorship*
balerion

Post by balerion »

I almost hope she tries as there are 3 militia personnel guarding the building. :lol:
Shaker of Castles
Melusine

Post by Melusine »

Ah, and tomorrow?
balerion

Post by balerion »

Shhhhhh.....
Shaker of Castles
Melusine

Post by Melusine »

and destroy all the fun of what will then be 6 days of being the big guy?......... those power struggles are sometimes the funniest :lol: :lol: :lol:

Even the Gypsy agrees:

Your Question: Will there be a humourous power struggle for Bravia Mayor for just a few days?

Answer: Signs point to yes

Edit: anyway, are you just throwing a tantrum over town polls to make or did they do something to you? I'm not quite sure first post sounds like a tantrum second post sounds like a bit like a defence