Mayor's Announcement

Moderator: Community Team

Scarlette

Mayor's Announcement

Post by Scarlette »

Scarlette stood before the town and revealed the results of a recent poll taken by the Mayor's office.
Poll Question: What do you believe the biggest problem is in Imperius? (Ends Nov 26, 1651 at 12:52 pm)
Final Results: (Total Votes: 30)

Stagnant Market (20%)
Not enough activity (43.33%)
Stagnant population (23.33%)
Communication (6.67%)
Market prices too high (6.67%)
"As the concerns of our town seem to center around a lack of activity and perhaps involvement from all of us I am now going to introduce a monthly award. This award is to go to a citizen who has perhaps done something extra and not required of them to help others or to improve their town and Kingdom. It is meant to be an acknowledgement of that sacrifice and a way to show gratitude. Furthermore the winner of this award is to be chosen by their fellow citizens, their peers.

At the beginning of each Mayor's term nominations will also begin and will run until 10 days before the end of that Mayor's term to allow time to collect the needed polls from the citizens. At the end of the poll/s a winner will be presented with a sash to demonstrate they have been chosen to carry the title "Citizen of the Month" and at the end of the next term when a new winner is selected they will pass on that sash to the next one to carry this title for a time. It would be my wish to see this program endure in the eyes and hearts of our citizens and that no one person carry the title two months in a row, so to demonstrate all our willingness to come forth and be recognized for the things we do and most importantly our willingness to recognize our peers and our fellows for what they contribute to our lives.

A nomination booth will be set up so that we may immediately begin.

Any citizen may nominate another. Citizens may also be nominated by myself, the Mentor Lady Morghain or any town or Kingdom official.

Let us all step forward and be heard!"