[ORP] Citizen of the Month Nomination Booth

Moderator: Community Team

Scarlette

[ORP] Citizen of the Month Nomination Booth

Post by Scarlette »

Here Ye! Here Ye!

Here each citizen may present the names of other citizens they believe have put in that extra mile. The name of those who have gone out of their way to perform an act of kindness to another or to make our town and Kingdom a better place for us all. A place for us all to bear witness for those deeds. To those actions taken by a citizen they was not required of them or forced upon them but which they took upon themselves to perform anyway because it was right.

Any who wish may step forward here and speak if they have witnessed such a thing of one of their fellows. They may present that persons name and then tell us all what they witnessed.

~Scarlette~
Scarlette

Re: [ORP] Citizen of the Month Nomination Booth

Post by Scarlette »

As Mayor I would like to take this chance to nominate Misty, Tigerlilly and Anabella for their personal contributions to the town hall in the form of donations so that we all may benefit.
Anabella

Post by Anabella »

Scarlette wrote:As Mayor I would like to take this chance to nominate Misty, Tigerlilly and Anabella for their personal contributions to the town hall in the form of donations so that we all may benefit.

"Well thank you dear Mayoress!" as she curtsie
Akantha

Post by Akantha »

I would like to nominate Riley for the Citizen of the Month. Everyone who knows the man can attest to the fact that Riley is the epitome of "Good Citizenship"! :D
Riley

Post by Riley »

Riley bows "Thank ya Akantha for yer Kind nomination! I believe I'm fully deservin' of this reward as tha' model citizen I am!"
Theo

Post by Theo »

Does a double take when Akantha nominates Riley. Riley! Well, it did make sense. So, she raised a gloved hand and voiced her opinion with a most serious voice,"I second that nomination for Riley as Citizen of the Month. He's always donating generously to the Taverns, he's kind to others and helps out whoever seems to be in such a need. He's always ensuring the graves are clean. Nothing like showing respect to the dead. He would do well with such an award, as he is such a marvelous citizen."
Scarlette

Post by Scarlette »

Remember ....we have 7 days left to take nominations!
tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

What about Morghain for all her hard work as our Mentor? :D
Anabella

Post by Anabella »

tigerlily wrote:What about Morghain for all her hard work as our Mentor? :D
I second that! even if she is a bit going on pre-retirement, I think she did an outstanding job that will make it hard for the next Mentor I think :lol:
Misty

Post by Misty »

What about Morghain for all her hard work as our Mentor?
I 3rd this suggestion :D