[Storyline cont. Danraz] "Laud Kaos"

Moderator: Community Team

Danraz

[Storyline cont. Danraz] "Laud Kaos"

Post by Danraz »

After drifting away Danraz returned to his duties. The voice inside him was stronger, more than every before.

DANRAZ! Stop this now! This is not what the Dark Lord has told you to do! I have blessed you with an acidic maw and its use is for defence and defence only. To use it upon this priestess is not what you have been ordered to do. Do not tell me I was wrong in communicating to you above all others?

Sire, you know I live to serve you. You know I would do anything in order to keep my blessing. But are you sure that Xavier is right for the task of spreading your will? He is content on spreading your words to The Faith. Surely this is not what you had in mind?

Danraz, my son. Trust in what I do. You know that Xavier has been blessed, and he has been blessed for a reason. He has a cool head and can see what is best in the long term for us all.

And myself? Surely I deserve this blessing more than him? Have I not tried to read all of your teachings with no help from Xavier?

And yet you do such brash actions such as firing an arrow at a priestess! Or poisoning the ground she stands upon! You are the most passionate being in the land, but you do not have the calm that is neccisary to be the high teacher of my work. Continue what you are doing, I have a great task in mind for you. Laud Kaos!

Laud Kaos...

While talking to himself he had drawn attention from an outside presense, this person approached him now...