[ORP] I Will Poke the King!

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Athnal

Re: [ORP] I Will Poke the King!

Post by Athnal »

"What is going on here?!" after a while of silence, Athnal repeated his question, which was obvious torture for the picture he shouted at.

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?! Oooh, you don't want me to burn you like a PIECE OF WOOD, DO YOU?"

Then he overheard a man running in his direction. A cloaked figure appeared just in front of him. He looked carefully, and said:

"Hang on a minute...do I know you?"
he waited for an answer, but suddenly he gave short glance to the picture and whispered:

"What? Who is he?"

He watched Xavier carefully with the corner of his eye, talking to the picture at the same time.

"Is he?"

He smiled softly at Xavier and said:

"Well well well...Mr. I Will Poke The King in his very own person..."

Athnal straightened and gave his order to Xavier:

"Give up you pathetic maggot! Nobody can poke the King of Fenia!"
tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

Erma and Lily run to the castle to help the King.

Lily starts searching around the rooms and ducking under things to see if she can spot anyone hiding underneath them. She can hear other people running around and searching for the bad man too.

When suddenly, she hears someone call out
"Give up you pathetic maggot! Nobody can poke the King of Fenia!"
Lily runs out of the room and tries to work out where it came from.

She thinks she hears something again, so she goes towards the noise quickly and hopes she will spot others to help her if she finds the bad man.
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

Xavier was in a bit of a pickle now....god dammit this was not good..should I fight him..or should I use another item...hmmm...tough call. Xavier stood there slightly motionless for a few seconds upon seeing him mainly because he was talking to a picture...and he thought he was the crazy one.
"Well well well...Mr. I Will Poke The King in his very own person...Give up you pathetic maggot! Nobody can poke the King of Fenia!"
hmmm...seems you found me peasent...haha...do not think you can stop me! Haha...oh well it is time for me to depart from your sight...goodbye peasent..I hear more people coming...can't be here when they arrive.

Xavier chuckles from beneath his hood as he pulls out the blue cube. He threw it into his mouth. Once again this was very risky. It would hopefully turn him invisible but in the worst cases he would lose physical form and fall into the ground and die or nothing would happen and he would look like a fool. He goes nothing.

1 - loss of physical form and insta-death, 2 - nothing happens, 3 - you turn partially invisible (upper body), 4 - you turn partially visible (everything but hands and feet, 5 - you turn fully invisible but cannot get past Athnal, 6 - turn fully invisible (clothing included) and get past Athnal. This invisibility will last for 2 more posts from myself.

Results - 4

Xavier looks at Athnal and smiles but sees Athnal chuckling himself...he looks down and notices that his hands and feet are still there! God damn fricking cheap skate item! I will make that Bravian pay! Well...I may not even make it back at this rate. xavier charged into Athnal pushing him over and badly hurting his left hand...not good. He ran down the coridoor trying to run away. Well....at least people would not be able to recognise him anymore.
Amladris

Post by Amladris »

Amladris is in the castle alway ,he sens a feelling he has not feel for years since he left his father.As he walk,he spot Athnal acting funny.

He is here he is using dark majic to walk in the castle.That fool he think he can overrun me.Amladris had enought of him.I think it is time to show him my power.

In tavern i roll four dice,1 to enter shadow,2 to find him ,3 to catch the person or kill him. my chance are
above 2 cant transform
above 3 cant find
above 3 cant catch
I trow 3 time ,3 time i got 4

Codey_Bravin

Dragon_De_Mori

Jason

Joao

Neferine_De_La_C

Project_LVI

Xavier

starlite271043
these are the people who were in tavern
Amladris close his eyes and recite his majic power.

[Shadina,myahd,oulka.

Amladris open his eyes, he is in the shadow he look around and see him trying to escape with his selly little cheep dark majic .H flow after him and grabs Xavier .

Next time you want to poke the king if he give you a chance do not bye potion from a cheap majician.

Amladris drags Xavier in front of the King He then close his and recite his power.They bot apear in front of the king.Amladris bow in front of the king holdind Xavier .

My dear king,sorry to interrope you but i just the poky man.This is Xavier he wanted to poke you.
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

Xavier looked at the king in slightly annoyance...this was too easy..where was the challenge...I would win by my own power and not being dragged to the throne room. Concious of the fact that he was only hands and feet still he was sure the king was acting slightly cuatious to the man that had brought the one and only, infamous Xavier before him. His cloak could not be seen thankfully. He would not let this end so quickly...he wanted to earn his victory. He moved his hands to his cloak and wrapped it about his body. He uttered some words beneath his hood and he looked down as slowly he saw his feet fall through the floor and with his only visible hands waved goodbye to the king much to the dismay of Amladris. He had magic aswell and he not wasted it all so needlessly. Years of practice had honed this one skill of his and it served him well now. He was free from Amladris' grasp and was a floor down from the throne room.

I hate it when they ruin the the thrill of the hunt...what is the point going after something placed in front of you...

Xavier looked around and heard not a sound...in fact he saw not a thing...he must be in a windowless room..how annoying..getting out of here without bumping into something would be troublesome.
tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

Lily searched the area that she heard the noise from earlier.
My dear king,sorry to interrope you but i just the poky man.This is Xavier he wanted to poke you.
Then just as she passed a room, she recognised her step brother's voice. Lily peeked into the room and saw her brother, the King and an invisible person except for hands and feet.

She was shocked to see this sort of magic.

When suddenly, the hands and feet disappeared through the floor. Lily sneeked off before she was seen by the King or her brother and started looking for stairs that might lead her down where the man may have gone?
Eira

Post by Eira »

Eira whistled a happy tune as she cooked today's dinner, corn purée with pieces of broccoli and meat. There seemed to be something going on in the castle, she thought about leaving the kitchen to see what it was... but then, the king's dinner might burn, and the whole castle knew what happened to the last servant who burned the king's food. Eira shuddered and picked up a spoon. She took a spoonful of corn purée, it was hot and she blew on it to cool it down. "A bit more salt.. mm.. maybe some pepper too.." She continued to stir it and whistle.
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

Xavier heard the sound of whistling outside the room. He smelt with what little nerves he had still alive the fragrance of....corn...yuck. Disgusting stuff. Putting that aside he was only metres away from an attendant of the castle with only a wall and a door seperating them...he was in a real pickle now.
Project LVI

Post by Project LVI »

The King waves guards off to hurry downstairs, knowing he must have ended up close to the Kitchen, and shouts a bit

"Eira is most likely down there!!! Hurry!!!

A good handful of guards begin to rush down to the Kitchen
tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

Lily finds some stairs and slowly heads down them.

She can smells corn cooking and thinks yummy that smells nice. She arrives in the kitchen and says to the lady cooking in the kitchen Hello, did you see a strange man come through here? He is trying to attack our King. And we are trying to find him before he does.