letter to the mayor

Moderator: Community Team

TheGardener

letter to the mayor

Post by TheGardener »

mayor scarlette,

hi, i am currently a resident of bravia who was looking into working on some trading between the different areas of our lands. i was wondering if there were any needs of your town that i might be able to acquire for you and your town. also, would there be any restrictions regarding me putting items on your market? i will be happy to follow your laws and to help out if i can.

best wishes,

amanda the gardener
Scarlette

Re: letter to the mayor

Post by Scarlette »

Amanda,

If you are looking into trading with different areas then perhaps it would be best if you took your query to the King. As far as restrictions of items you put on the Imperius market I think it would not be amiss to know when, how much, what and such. We have no wish to wade through floods of goods while walking our market.

Scarlette
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

mayor scarlette,
i will contact the King and try to give you as much information as possible regarding any items put on your market. i have no wish to flood any markets, but rather provide needed items.

amanda
Scarlette

Post by Scarlette »

Amanda

That is admirable and I see no issues with working with you. The main thing I see that the town loves is fruit. My only wish is to be certain as I said the markets are not flooded as long as that is not an issue then we will welcome trade.

~Scarlette~
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

mayor scarlette,
i will try to get some fruit and some other items for your town. when i am near i will give you all the specifics. i also have a few requests from the king of fenia as well.

amanda
Anabella

Post by Anabella »

Anabella heard of Amanda's soon travel and wondered how will she fill up her Rector position and travel, or is Bravia's University looking for a new one?
Dear Amanda,

I wish to inquire when about you will leave for travelling, beeing myself a Rector, waiting for Jonathan to finish the books writing in your Uni, I am a bit worried if you would leave before his his done.

With Regards,

Anabella
Fenia's University Rector
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

anabella,
being a fellow rector, i am sure you understand that i will complete the task at hand for getting the books done. we are thankful for the assistance he is providing and he has completed the first book. the second book is only a few days away from completion. don't worry, i won't leave until my obligation is complete and he has successfully finished both books. bravia has passed a new law regarding the appointment process and i will be passing the reign on to someone else. if you need a profession while i am in fenia, i can also teach state and most army way classes.

with regards,

amanda