Mayor's Office

Moderator: Community Team

Wyllow

Re: Mayor's Office

Post by Wyllow »

I hate to say she lied to you, as she has the same goods at super high prices on the Cork market too. That isn't a fair trade at all. That is trying to lie her way out of it .. and being a Mayor on top, she knew exactly what she was doing otherwise she would have written you before doing so. If that was the case. She is the mayor of Imperious.

I consider my goods high priced, Ive never hid that. Her goods were way higher than that even. Some items 10f higher than my own. In case of the bread, she took advantage of our peasants for her gain.

She knew what she was doing. And she couldn't even give you the respect to ask you first.
Wyllow

Re: Mayor's Office

Post by Wyllow »

I want to thank you, Mayor for your running campaign and the promise that this will be dealt with. This shows absolutely that she lied to you. We do not have enough protection from Imperius doing this to our market.

I ask the mayor, to please, inform the creature Lukoki to remove their goods off of our market. This is intentional market manipulation.

These paintings are easy to find in the market! Like I stated: Mayor, you were lied to.