Aishe's Mayor Campaign

Moderator: Community Team

Aishe

Aishe's Mayor Campaign

Post by Aishe »

Hello Bravians! Many may not know me, I'm one of those quiet people who usually doesn't get very involved, so let me introduce myself - I am Aishe Sanchari. As a person who doesn't usually get involved, I never saw myself running for Mayor. However, I think the state of our town needs to be cared for.

Most importantly, I think the Market deserves immediate attention. The food department especially. We hardly ever have any corn on the Market, if any. There are a decent amount of corn fields in our town, it is actually the most of a field we have. There has also been a great lack of bread. We only had one Baker before a few days ago, when I became one. Now we have two, and I plan to personally bake bread - I cannot speak for the other baker. We have no fruit or veggies. We have a lot of milk...

There are towns out there that lack what we have too much of and vice versa. A good solution for our Market is something as simple as trading. Be it trading with other towns, the Viceroy Council, or individual traders. The flow of goods would bring the balance back to our Market that we do not have right now.

Activity is something else I would like to work on, both on the forums and in the taverns. With large, town RPs and parties, and even discussions, we could raise our town's activity. From experience, I know town RPs work out really well if they are announced to the citizens. Be it a festival, a ball, or a natural disaster, it does help bring people out of their shells.

If we wanted to combine the two ideas of trading and activity, we could put a really nice, big sort of party - festival, ball, a play. We are Bravia's capital city and something like that, with an invitation to all across the land, would draw people to Bravia.

These are some of my ideas on how I would like to help Bravia if I was given a chance to do so. Sometimes elections fall to the most popular or well known, but every once and a whilst, the town is in need of a change.

I am open to any questions and comments!

- Aishe -
Aishe Ehsan Sanchari-Kuhlash | Married to Akos | Mother of Dynasties | Mum of 16
♛ Queen Mother of Fenia | The White Wolf | Senator of Bravia | Mayor of Paz 🍓
Kralisi Kaer of Boreens Durri Roma (BDR) ☾ Rani Ji Purrana
balerion

Re: Aishe's Mayor Campaign

Post by balerion »

Will you continue the Enhanced Leveling Assistance Program if elected?
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Aishe

Post by Aishe »

I do think it is a good program and would like to use it if elected. I certainly think the benefits of helping someone level outweighs the cost in the long run and will be helpful for the town, particularly people leveling to Two. There are professions like Bakers or Masons that we could use in our town.

- Aishe -
Aishe Ehsan Sanchari-Kuhlash | Married to Akos | Mother of Dynasties | Mum of 16
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

you seem to be very nice. as a long term resident of bravia, i have been disillusioned by people like balerion who literally attacked me while i had an officially sanctioned army of bravia. so often,it has seemed to have been just his realm to play in however he liked. i sold my corn fields because i have thought of moving away from bravia as it has become quite filthy over time.

good luck to you and i hope you can clean it up
Grayson

Post by Grayson »

Goes to find a priest to marry the couple if they can not quit causing arguments. If it aint one it is the other Aishe, You will have to deal with their bickering at one another as well. Whether it is in town or through out the Viceroy. Those to fight like an old Married couple, we ougt to marry them to one another. Good luck in your endeavors, I have tried my hand at running things and ran into a few issues. I hope you can do better than I for the sake of the town. Grayson knows that She will do a good job with the support of the people intown which she will have, There are very good people in it that will help when needed.
Aishe

Post by Aishe »

Thank you Mayor Grayson for the support, along with the help you've given me in trying to get bread on the market. It's greatly appreciated.

Good news, there will be someone coming to our town soon who will have plenty of corn and even some wood for us!

Thank you Amanda for the good luck. I've seen you around many a places and you seem to be a very involved woman. It would be a shame to lose someone like you in Bravia. I hope there's still a chance to prove to you that there isn't a better place than Bravia and that moving away would be giving into those people who are against you.

- Aishe -