Iron mine

Moderator: Community Team

Cimorene

Iron mine

Post by Cimorene »

Is the mine shared with another city? It says it's full and we have a population of 6 at the moment. If so, will it be expanded or will another be added? Otherwise there will be nowhere for new players to work.
Joao

Re: Iron mine

Post by Joao »

Yes, the iron mine is shared between Cork & Bravia Towne. The Viceregal Council has heard about this and will try to expand it to accomodate more people as soon as posible.
Cimorene

Post by Cimorene »

Thanks, with the current low population it might not even end up being much of an issue for some time.
Vicky

Post by Vicky »

It CAN get to be a very troublesome thing very soon though.
Joao

Post by Joao »

The Iron mine between Cork & Bravia towne is the only one. We'll look to see about expanding it for more miners...
Vicky

Post by Vicky »

Only expand it if the county needs the extra iron, else it's a waste.
Instead, should encourage people in Cork to get some fields with many or fast work-schedules, to make the town stand sufficient on it's own.

Else you'll end up with a half-empty mine whenever people in Cork start getting fields.
Vicky

Post by Vicky »

Sorry for doubleposting.

Do you possible have the current number of how many people can be in the shared iron mine?

And i'd possibly also like to know how many active people are in Bravia (the town) currently.
LadyAmaia

Post by LadyAmaia »

I know several people were unable to get jobs yesterday due to a full mine and now field jobs. Even a temporary bump in miners would help.
Vicky

Post by Vicky »

Alas the mine would prove helpful at this current moment, but then unless the game has a steady flow of players incoming per week, then the country will have more and more trouble filling that mine, and surely it'll be more and more expensive to maintain the higher the level.

Cork doens't have a lot of people right now, but if i could get Bravia's number of inhabitants, then i could calculate an estimate on how "populated" Cork will be, and if it's worth to upgrade the shared mine.

I also do not have the number on how many people can be in the Iron mine we share at this point, so all i can do is speculate.
Zachrin

Post by Zachrin »

I have also opened up 4 new jobs for the militia
This world is but just a canvas for our imagination - Henry David Thoreau