*Daily Events/Blessings

Moderator: Community Team

Grazilda

Re: Daily Events/Blessings

Post by Grazilda »

Oct 4, 1654 5:00 pm A voice whispers Let them have their bread.... You notice a bread appears before you.
Freshly baked bread! Yummy!
Grazilda

Post by Grazilda »

Oct 9, 1654 5:00 pm You nearly trip over something shiny on the way out of bed. (+1 Gold Piece)
Hmm...Golden Grazilda, indeed...
Grazilda

Post by Grazilda »

Oct 12, 1654 5:00 pm A rose was left on your doorstep. Perhaps you have a secret admirer?
I have a secret admirer? I wonder... :oops:
Grazilda

Post by Grazilda »

Oct 24, 1654 5:00 pm A voice whispers: Money is the root of all evil (+6.66 Freznics)
Free money!!!
Grazilda

Post by Grazilda »

Nov 1, 1654 5:00 pm You dream of being underwater. A trout approaches you and slaps you. You wake up staring face to face with a fish.

Fish!!!
Grazilda

Post by Grazilda »

Feb 7, 1655 6:00 pm		You feel like you can dance on the clouds! (+1 Dexterity)
I'm in the moood for dancing!!!. :)
Rieron

Post by Rieron »

Feb 16, 1655 5:00 am You realize the real reason why the chicken crossed the road... to get away from the Colonel!

Who is this colonel...
~Mated to Scarlet~ |Father to Ryker, Narezza, and Aeron| Master Sorcerer, Sargent, and Priest of Cork ~Drachau of Tsera Fuerte~ "Pain is erased when inflicted upon others."
Grazilda

Post by Grazilda »

Mar 5, 1655 6:00 pm You realize the real reason why the chicken crossed the road... to get away from the Colonel!

Mar 6, 1655 6:00 pm You wake up and feel two ears on the top of your head. You sweat in panic... and then realize that they are ears of corn! Whew!
*looks at Rieron* I wonder who is that Colonel, too! We might have an invasion of an army of chickens led by this Colonel!

I hope they're classic ones and not spicy. And I hope they bring mashed potatoes with them. :lol:
Rieron

Post by Rieron »

They better bring mash taters...

Mar 14, 1655 5:00 am A box of strange berries sit before you. (+1 Iskir berry)
~Mated to Scarlet~ |Father to Ryker, Narezza, and Aeron| Master Sorcerer, Sargent, and Priest of Cork ~Drachau of Tsera Fuerte~ "Pain is erased when inflicted upon others."
Serene

Post by Serene »

Mar 15, 1655
5:00 am E = mc squared, but only when c is a constant. (+1 Intelligence)

I'm smarter!