*Daily Events/Blessings

Moderator: Community Team

Cimorene

Re: Daily Events/Blessings

Post by Cimorene »

Feb 18, 1650 4:00 am: You feel you can move mountains!

Feb 20, 1650 4:05 am: You awaken to a log laying on the table. You rub your eyes and ask about yourself two words... Morning wood?
Evangeline

Post by Evangeline »

Feb 20, 1650 4:06 am: A voice whispers Let them have their bread.... You notice a bread appears before you.

Evangeline is sure to give thanks to her patron mage of blessing, and empowerment, Zachrin, at the light of day, and then is fast away to be toward her chores. "We must be doing something right, m'Lady." she teases Cimorene while they breakfast.
Sharra_tianna

Post by Sharra_tianna »

When she hears the voice saying *Let them have their bread* she goes outside to find those in need and sure enough a skinny man and child are walking by. So she went indoors and brought out two loaves and gave them to the man and blessed them.
She returned inside and realised she suddenly felt very happy.
Ilysira

Post by Ilysira »

Being a person very fond of record-keeping, the shrouded missionary decides to document her own, special blessings and their boons' uses on another enchanted scroll of infinite length:
Mar 07, 1650 4:00 am: You awaken to a log laying on the table. You rub your eyes and ask about yourself two words... Morning wood? - Donated to the Town Hall.

Mar 09, 1650 4:00 am: You realize the real reason why the chicken crossed the road... to get away from the Colonel! - Sold to Cimorene for 6.40 Freznics in order to buy bread from LadyAmaia to eat for the day.
The young woman then kneels before her make-shift altar and rests the scroll upon it, whispering, "Praised be the Lord Kygol for His unexpected gifts."
Adonair

Post by Adonair »

Mar 16, 1650 5:00 am: You dream of being underwater. A trout approaches you and slaps you. You wake up staring face to face with a fish.

if anyone wants the dream fish, i put it on the market for 18.
Sammael

Post by Sammael »

Apr 23, 1650 5:00 am: You have earned 8.00 Freznics in the Iron mine (Paid by the Viceroyalty of Bravia) and you found an uncut green stone

Not exactly sure what the stone is for!
Logo

Post by Logo »

The troll realized it wasn't the kind of event others were sharing but he tacked his note on the board just the same.
During your training, 0 egg(s) were broken.
"Wo'Hoo! It's the first time I've seen that one. As far as I'm concerned it's a very welcome blessing!"
At the word, blessing Logo looked around for an offering plate.
Seeing none, he hurried back toward his butchery shop before the temple worker showed up.

EDIT:
OMFM! (Oh my freaky mage)
During your training, 0 egg(s) were broken.
Two days in a row ?!!??!?? Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you. :D
Patron of a more astucious criminal class
Life maybe a game, but izza onliest life imma know
Adonair

Post by Adonair »

May 30, 1650 5:00 am: E = mc squared, but only when c is a constant.
Gawain

Post by Gawain »

Jun 06, 1650 6:00 pm: A voice whispers Let them have their bread.... You notice a bread appears before you.
Gawain

Post by Gawain »

Jun 14, 1650 6:00 pm: You wake up and feel two ears on the top of your head. You sweat in panic... and then realize that they are ears of corn! Whew!