[ORP] Chateau de Xaviera - The home of Haley and Shane

Moderator: Community Team

VioletAnn

Re: [ORP] Chateau de Xaviera - The home of Haley and Shane

Post by VioletAnn »

Violet smiled, "I'm doing very well Master Shane. I see you are doing better. Can I get you something to drink. A glass of wine perhaps?."
Haley_Rose

Post by Haley_Rose »

Haley sat in the chair that her husband pulled out for her. I'm not sick anymore but I get easily tired especially since I work so hard these past few months. My back has been bothering me but other than that I'm doing quite well. She felt the baby kick hard and rubbed her stomach pulling Shane's hand to where the baby was kicking.
ShaneLancaster

Post by ShaneLancaster »

He noded as he listened to her. For a moment her let the guilt darken his eyes again but quick-ly shook his head to not let her catch it. He smiled gently at her “You should take it easy now my dear. Haven’t Violet been helping you?” He glanced back at Violet but was interrupted as Haley pulled his hand to rest on her belly again. The baby kicked and he couldn’t help but to smile happily. He knelt down next to the chair and placed his lips close to his hand. He knew it was silly but he didn’t care. “Easy now little one. Let You have to forgive mommy for the hard work she has done. She will take it easy from now and till you decide it is time to see the world.” He raised his head to look at her hoping she understood the hint. He wanted her off her feet from now on and he would make sure she didn’t strain herself too much.

Rising to his feet again he reached for the wooden box and placed it on top of her belly as he leaned down to kiss her again. “This is for you my love and I am sorry I am late. Happy birthday!”
Haley_Rose

Post by Haley_Rose »

Haley smiled looking at the box wondering what could be inside. She frowned at his suggestion. Have you lost your mind. I can't stay off my feet. I have a University to run and if that isn't enough I have my butchershop and other duties to take care of for the Queen. She huffed and puffed. It's bad enough you don't let me train anymore and now you want me to be in bed off my feet. I think not.

You are more ill than I thought you were.
She got so riled up she totally forgot about the present.
ShaneLancaster

Post by ShaneLancaster »

Shane laughed a little knowing she would react that way. He gently padded her belly and smiled cheekily at her. “All I’m asking is for you to take good care of yourself and the little one you’re carrying. You don’t want to give birth prematurely now do you?” He sighed a little as she was starting to get herself riled up. A mischievous smile spread across his face and he glanced at Violet before he leaned in to whisper in Haley’s ear. “Of course I want you in bed but I never said you had to be there all by yourself. I was in fact counting on keeping you company”

He chuckled and kissed her ear lobe and further down her neck as his hands gently caressed her sides before he pulled back. “But first” He pointed at the present. “Aren’t you going to open it?”
Haley_Rose

Post by Haley_Rose »

Haley listened to her husband and enjoyed the petting of her belly. She knew the baby enjoyed his/her father's touch. When he spoke of having the baby early, Haley had a mischievious grin on her face thinking that wasn't really a bad idea. Especially since she would be able to train properly then but knew her husband wouldnt allow it so soon after the birth. Shane was acting like a mother hen with her.

As Shane began to tease her with his kisses and touch, she totally forgot what she was so upset about. He then mentioned the present and a big smile formed on her face. "A present, I love presents." She grabbed the box and opened it slowly. Her eyes began to sparkle automatically as she saw what was inside. A big giggle came forth from her mouth and she looked at him with a look of surprise. "This is absolutely beautiful. I love it. I can't wait for us to go to dinner while I have this adorning my neck. Thank you so much my love. You are the best husband a girl could ever want."
ShaneLancaster

Post by ShaneLancaster »

He smiled contently as she turned her attention to the present. His distraction had worked perfectly and he took a step back as he watched her open it. He enjoyed seeing her reaction and smiled lovingly. “I doubt I am the best since I actually managed to miss your birthday but I am trying to make up for it. Now” He picked up the necklace from the box and stepped behind her. As her placed the necklace around her neck he whispered under his breath “An opal heart, a ring of silver, a touch as light as a single feather. Without a trace, without a sound, the powers of love to you are bound”

He moved to her side and admired her a few moments before he smiled at her again. “It looks good on you my love. You know it used to be my mothers” He let a finger trace her jawline and raised her chin gently “It’s supposed to be passed on from mother to daughter but since I’m the last living Lancaster I suppose you’re the next in line. If we get a daughter you can pass it on to her in time. It’s not just for special occasions though. It is said to protect the wearer and I’d like it if you would wear it. If nothing else than to please me?”
Haley_Rose

Post by Haley_Rose »

Haley was delighted with such a gift and it had more meaning then she could even imagine. It was his mother's necklace. A tear began to fall from her eyes. She was overcome with joy with such a gesture than give Haley the necklase. She finally was starting to find out a little bit more about her husband. She wanted to be in every part of his life and hoped he would start to open up more like he was beginning to.

As he explained what the necklace was about, her eyes could have been showing such glitter of emotion. "I would love to wear this always especially if it was your mothers. This is amazing my love. Thank you for such a beautiful present on my birthday. I love you so much, Shane."
Haley_Rose

Post by Haley_Rose »

Later that day Shane and Haley had a nice romantic dinner at one of her favorite Italian restaurants. Shane wanted to take her somewhere special probably because he knew there nights together alone was coming to an end.

Haley was getting more and more tired. She was having trouble sleeping comfortably in bed. She felt bad for her husband because while she wasn't sleeping well either was he. He was a very attentive husband always worried that she was doing too much.

Haley spoke of dueling him because she was confident that she could kick his butt in the arena but Haley was surprised because her husband evidently was training or something was different because Shane was able to get in two grazes during the duel which was nice for Shane but not so lovely for Haley. She became very tired after their duel and not feeling all that well. She hurried home after getting her steward to do some last minute scheduling at the University. She didn't want to worry Shane so she got Violet to help her into bed. She told her she would be in bed for the rest of the pregnancy for she feared this last duel might have hurt her. She made Violet to promise not to tell Shane.

Violet put a cold cloth over her forehead and covered her up and went back downstairs to make her something to eat.
Haley_Rose

Post by Haley_Rose »

Haley had become very weak from trying to get Imperius back and all her other responsibilities and the duel with her husband had hurt her and the baby. She had come home and went straight to her room to lay down. She had spent a lot of time in her office. She had not seen Shane in some time and she wished he was around especially now that she wasn't feeling too well.

She slowly took her shoes off and got into bed to rest. She was having slight pains lately and feared the baby was coming sooner than planned.