Mayor Elections

Moderator: Community Team

Finwe

Mayor Elections

Post by Finwe »

Hello citizens of Paz, I'm Finwe . . . obviously :P. I am planning on running for mayor in the upcoming election. I will be posting my candidacy after reset (still need 10.00). I'm relatively new IG, but I've been active on the forums as you can see. I have also started work on town laws for Paz, in the town council forum.

Paz is in pretty bad shape, it's apparently been ransacked a few times. I am very good at economics and money management (OOC: In RL I do accounting on the budget for the government). I already have a great understanding of how the game mechanics work and have a few things I'd like to work on with the town.

I really want to get an effective town council in place. There is a lack of activity in that forum and we need to get people working to make Paz better. If elected I will be enlarging the size of town council and putting active people in place.

I want to build up Paz's treasury so that we could possibly put in place a loan system to help people level up faster. I also want to increase trade, especially with Cork so that we have a reliable source of wood. I also already communicate regularly with Joao who was previously the Finance Minister and Xavier, who is running for mayor in Bravia. This will help strengthen trade and relations.

Lastly I'd like to get more RP activity in the forums, perhaps in the form of town events or games.

Any questions don't hesitate to ask and if there is anything you'd like to see happen in Paz let me know. Thanks :)
Finwe

Re: Mayor Elections

Post by Finwe »

Hello again everyone, just wanted to let everyone know that voting has begun in the major election. I would greatly appreciate your support.
Xenor

Post by Xenor »

Will you let us now the statistics of Paz that you would see in your office more often than it have been in the past?
Finwe

Post by Finwe »

Yes, I plan on posting, in public, weekly reports about goods in the TH inventory as well as cash flow. Also included will be a summary of what's happening in town council and discussion about issues. I don't feel comfortable dictating things to the Town of Paz without first getting the citizen's opinion on it.

Thank you Xenor, I forgot to put that in my platform. But I am always available and quick to respond to any questions. I will also not slack on in the reporting area of my duties.
Xenor

Post by Xenor »

Congrats Finwe. I hope you make your promises truthful.

I am waiting for it and I will support you if you are a good mayor.