Aishe's Mayor Campaign

Moderator: Community Team

Aishe

Re: Aishe's Mayor Campaign

Post by Aishe »

Well, part of the problem is the fact the TH has so many eggs... Although people tend to buy eggs in numbers, it's not healthy for the Market when the TH buys so many eggs at once. >.< (Same with most anything, it runs the citizens out of business...)

But, with all due respect Bale, I do think you've got your eggs up a little high. You could match me at 4f per egg or contact me IG and we'll talk about it. However, I have taken down a good bit of the TH eggs in hoes of getting them bought so citizens can sell their eggs.

- Aishe -
Aishe Ehsan Sanchari-Kuhlash | Married to Akos | Mother of Dynasties | Mum of 16
♛ Queen Mother of Fenia | The White Wolf | Senator of Bravia🍓
Kralisi Kaer of Boreens Durri Roma (BDR) ☾ Rani Ji Purrana
[ Art | Historian ]
balerion

Post by balerion »

People have paid 5F for eggs before and 4.5F is a fair price. if you think this not the case you can quite easily keep up the towne eggs and I will as stated not produce more. I will not sell eggs at no profit as a merchant it makes no sense whatsoever. I do not expect anyone else to sell something for no profit. If the towne hall had stayed out of the market chicken farmers would not have been driven out of business to begin with. If others desire to sell at other prices that is their own decision but selling at under 4F is a loss and at 4F gives no gain for my trading. I can use the eggs myself at a later date so am quite happy to keep them if such is the case.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Aishe

Post by Aishe »

I agree that the Town Hall should've stayed out of the chicken business -- it should stay out of a decent amount of the Market sales. However, right now that isn't the case. Please bare with me as I try to repair things, my friend, that is all I ask.

- Aishe -
Aishe Ehsan Sanchari-Kuhlash | Married to Akos | Mother of Dynasties | Mum of 16
[ Art | Historian ]
balerion

Post by balerion »

As Viceroy I am quite happy to authorise the repurchasing of excess stock at the price it was bought at. If you wish to return items bought during the market troubles please place them back onto the Viceregal Fair and it will be dealt with in a speedy manner. If you do so please do notify me. I know you had to rebuild the market after the term that was between my own service as mayor and your first term and as thus know you to be quite competent at such.
Shaker of Castles
Aishe

Post by Aishe »

Thank you, I have contacted you privately IG.

What can I say? Markets are my speciality. ;)

- Aishe -
[ Art | Historian ]
Thoughtless

Post by Thoughtless »

I'm not sure who was messing with the chicken business, but that would have to have fallen between either you and Aishe as I didn't touch chicken farmers. Go figure, right?
Aishe

Post by Aishe »

I was referring to the immense amount of eggs the Town Hall had on the Market, therefore "running chicken farmers out of business". These eggs you did buy whilst in Office. You bought 200 at once from the Viceroyalty to solve the egg shortage. Although buying the eggs was a good move, buying so many at once was not. You intentions were good and I understand that.

- Aishe -
[ Art | Historian ]
Thoughtless

Post by Thoughtless »

The amount I bought was never to run any farmers out of business. There were no eggs on the market except certain overpriced ones that I fought to have repriced at normal rates unsuccessfully. Since no one was putting eggs up consistently, I bought eggs to put up. The eggs up didn't run any farmers out of business though during my term.
balerion

Post by balerion »

I was run out of business prior to Thoughtlesses term so in this he is quite correct.
Shaker of Castles
Aishe

Post by Aishe »

Then I apologize. To you both.

- Aishe -
[ Art | Historian ]