Market mumbles

Moderator: Community Team

urgone

Market mumbles

Post by urgone »

I was seeing that we were out of wheat again, so I have put some up from my stash. Please be buying only what you need- I'll be raising cows again soon, and I was planning on using that wheating!
balerion

Re: Market mumbles

Post by balerion »

The Mayor should be able to get a fresh supply from the Viceroyalty that you will have a sufficient stock of your own.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Aishe

Post by Aishe »

Urgone,

My apologies! Wheat has become a problem lately. :( The wife was complaining about it not too long ago as well.

I'm trying to keep an eye on the Market and keep the wheat stocked. [OOC: I did have an internet problem for the past week though, sorry. >.<]

I'm going to reexamine our field info as well and see what's going on regarding that particular field.

Let me know if you need anything! If you want to take your wheat off the Market, just tell me and I'll get some from the VR instead. (Since you have 33 bags up, I don't want to put more on the Market yet.)

- Aishe -
Mayoress of Bravia
Aishe Ehsan Sanchari-Kuhlash | Married to Akos | Mother of Dynasties | Mum of 16
♛ Queen Mother of Fenia | The White Wolf | Senator of Bravia🍓
Kralisi Kaer of Boreens Durri Roma (BDR) ☾ Rani Ji Purrana
[ Art | Historian ]
urgone

Post by urgone »

It will not be a problem if you wish to be putting up some as well. If I am selling it, I will be buying more later. If I am not, well, then I am not. I am not needing money at the moment.

It is being frustrating- working so hard to become a good general, and there not being any wars!
Aishe

Post by Aishe »

I've bought some so you may use your own wheat. :)

Thank you Urgone and apologies for the inconveniences.

- Aishe -
Aishe Ehsan Sanchari-Kuhlash | Married to Akos | Mother of Dynasties | Mum of 16
♛ Queen Mother of Fenia | The White Wolf | Senator of Bravia🍓
Kralisi Kaer of Boreens Durri Roma (BDR) ☾ Rani Ji Purrana
[ Art | Historian ]