Widu Temple

Moderator: Community Team

Victorious

Re: Widu Temple

Post by Victorious »

She looked at him smiling, "Well I have been doing well especially been able to work things out with your sister. We have come to an agreement so that we can work well together. I am confident that the temple will be a basilica very soon. Riku is a great deacon and is allowing me to concentrate on taking care of the temple. My steward of course has been a great help. As you can see I've made some adjustments to my office and was able to get a bed chamber here as well so I can be here in case anything critical happens to the temple. These are very hostile times these days and the temple needs all of my attention."

She smiles at him, "Please come see me anytime, Karcier. I'm always here for my followers but I do not know what has come of my aunt. The last time I saw her she didn't know who I was and then she disappeared.."
Protector of the Te'sorthene Roma|Married to Katara Dalakoi|
Karcier_Aisu

Post by Karcier_Aisu »

Karcier nodded and listened for a moment. "Thank you, Vic. " he smiled and got up and hugged her tighly. "I will keep you to that, I will be sure to try and donate some more coins for you if my goods sell some more ! If not you'll have a nice shipment of milk!" he chuckled and smiled to her. "Thank you for listening to me freind !" with that said, he bowed to her and left the temple to go back tp working in his fields.
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Victorious stood up as Karcier was ready to leave and gave the man a hug. She thought it was a nice meeting and hoped he would come to her anytime he needed guidance. She really felt like she was finally performing under her calling. Her stomach began to growl and that could only mean one thing. She was ready to eat and that the baby must be telling her it was time to eat.

She rang her bell for Lily to come to her office.
Lily

Post by Lily »

Lily was preparing lunch in the temple kitchen when she heard her Mistress' bell. She stopped her cutting of the vegatables and wiped her hands on her apron and quickly rushed to the Princess' office. She softly knocked on the door and opened it slowly. "You rang, Princess?"
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Victorious turned her head as she saw Lily enter her office. "Yes Lily, can you please get me some bloodwyne and how is lunch coming? Seems the baby is starving as much as I am." She surmised that Lily was already cooking lunch by the looks of her dirty apron which pleased her as her steward was learning her habits rather quickly.
Lily

Post by Lily »

She smiled at her Mistress happy that her appetite was returning for she was starting to get very worried for her the past few days. She was looking rather sickly and was wondering if she was going to have to call on her family to check on the Princess. "I will get you a glass of bloodwyne right away, Princess, and I'm cooking you lunch as we speak. I'm very happy that you're appetite has returned." Lily left the office and shut the door quietly. She briskly walked back to the kitchen and poured her a glass of bloodwyne in one of her favorite chalices. She also put some fresh fruit on a tray for her to hold her off until lunch was ready.

She bumped open the kitchen door and with the tray in both her hands. She walked back to her office and lightly tapped her office door with her foot.
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

As she heard the light tap on her door, she quickly got up from her chair and walked to the door to open it. She smiled as she smelled the bloodwyne and was pleased to see some fruit also. Victorious was very lucky that she had not lost all sense of taste for normal food as other vampires were accustomed to. She figured that was partly because of the mage blood running through her and the Eagle spirit that resided in her body. It wasn't like it used to be when she was full human but at least it was somewhat enjoyable. "Please set it down at the table, Lily. Thank you very much. I also wanted to thank you for noticing my friend, Karcier's state of mind. He did need to talk to me and for that I am grateful. Now please carry on with lunch. I look forward to what you will be serving."

She sat down eager to drink the wyne and eat some fruit. Lily was definitely someone she seemed to be relying on as of late.
FaiaShiria

Post by FaiaShiria »

Her hands gently massaged the lower back as she slowly stretched as far back as she could. “These back pains are getting worse every day” she muttered to herself as her eyes closed and her face turned in to a painful grimace. Only a few seconds went by before she took a deep breath and slowly exhaled to make her aching body relax. Faia shook her head. This couldn’t continue this way. She’d been more or less tied to the bed for weeks again and now it wasn’t even enough to make the pain bearable.

Slowly and very carefully she made her way out of bed and only scraping the most essential of her belongings together before she left the house. She knew where to go and hoped Vic was able to make time in her busy schedule for her. Vic had promised to help her and Faia needed reassurance. Not only did she need her best friend but maybe some spiritual guidance as well.

She quietly crossed the threshold to the church and sat down to pray. It’s wasn’t something she’d done often but perhaps it could offer some peace of mind.
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Victorious needed to go stretch her legs and so she left her room. The day at the tavern was straining especially when Anessen spoke the dreadful word and it made her deathly sick. She was sure she hid her sickness from Lily for she knew she would worry if she saw the shape she was in.

She locked her door and walked through the temple noticing a woman praying. As she walked closer, it was her best friend, Faia. Upon getting closer she felt strange. She suddenly had horrendous back pain. She could only think that her friend was in dire need of her. She knelt down beside her. "Faia, are you alright? Please come with me?"
FaiaShiria

Post by FaiaShiria »

At the sound of a familiar voice Faia’s trail of thoughts were broken and she looked up in to a set of seemingly very worried eyes. “Vic” she whispered and a faint smile appeared on her face. She shook her head at her friends’ first question but then nodded and grasped the bench in front of her trying to rise to her feet. The pain to her back had subsided a little but it was still hard for her to move. She was almost as pale as she used to be before she got pregnant and her temperature but she felt a cold droplet of sweat run down her forehead. Could vampires run a fever? She made a screeching sound that was a half hysterical laugh and a cough and finally managed to get to her feet. Looking at Vic feeling apologetic she reached out for her. “I’m sorry to bother you here when you’re at work but” she swallowed dryly and had to hold her breath for a moment as yet another wave of pain hit her like a red hot incandescent spear jammed in to her back. Her head dropped as she waited for the pain to subside once again before she could continue. “I need your help”