Widu Temple

Moderator: Community Team

Victorious

Re: Widu Temple

Post by Victorious »

Victorious looking over her records saw she had made an oversight and posted the donations the townhall had given to the temple.
[Widu Town Market] The Priest of the Temple have sold 1 fish at 17.00 each to the Town Hall
[Widu Town Market] The Priest of the Temple have sold 1 shirt at 100.00 each to the Town Hall
[Widu Town Market] The Priest of the Temple have sold 22 bags of wheat at 11.00 each to the Town Hall

Also Genova had donated to the temple by purchasing corn.

[Widu Town Market] The Priest of the Temple have sold 6 bags of corn at 3.00 each to Genova

Thank you Mayoress for your help with the temple. It is much appreciated.
Protector of the Te'sorthene Roma|Married to Katara Dalakoi|
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Victorious awoke with her steward rapping on her door. Victorious awoke out of a dead sleep with her vampiric senses awakened. She grabbed her dagger from the night stand ready to cause bloodshed to whoever had the audacity to awake her so early in the morning.

As Lily slowly opened the door, she announced her arrival, "Princess, it is your steward Lily." Victorious began to relax a bit but breathing heavy for she had not been feeling well the past few days. Looking at Lily angrily, "Lily you can't be waking me up like that." Lily feeling ashamed from the chastisement of her owner, "I'm sorry Princess, it's just..." Victorious was getting impatient, "Spit it out woman before you become breakfast." Lily looking frightful now, "I um received a report that someone tried to attack the temple this morning." Victorious got up from her bed hearing the appalling news put her robe on and went to Lily. "And did you find out who attacked the temple." Lily feeling a bit nervous nodded her head. The priestess looked at her, "Well who did it. Are you normally this slow, Lily?" Lily's hands were shaking as she handed the parchment to her Mistress. "I'm sorry Princess, you just seem to be rather ill this morning. I apologize, is there anything I can do to help you feel better?" Victorious groaned, "Well yes please go get me some of that herbal tea. It might take the edge off." Lily nodded and left the room rather quickly.

Victorious opened the parchment and let a long growl come from her lips as she saw the name of the perpetrator.
Logan_Miller wrote: Nov 12, 1652 5:00 am: You have crushed a revolt against the Temple. You saw balerion among those heading home with their tail between their legs. (Alignment Change: -36 to -77)
As Vic's anger began to show, she remembered Scarlet's word and Vic could hear it over and over in her head, "Meditation". A low growl escaped her lips as she tried to breathe in and out. She tried to think how she was going to learn this new concept of meditation so she would definitely have to talk to Scarlet more about it.
Lily

Post by Lily »

Lily was left all frazzled by the mood of the Princess but it was understandable since she noticed her not feeling very well. Giving her the news of the failed revolt didn't help her mood much either. She shut her door quietly as she left the Princess in peace.

She walked to the kitchen in the temple to make her some hot tea. She took the special blend of tea that she had given her from her strange cousin. Her cousin made Lily uneasy and was happy she didn't have to be around her all that much. She knocked on the wooded counter just in case she could be wrong. She had seen the half elf break some windows and occasionally enter the temple.

As the water was coming to a boil, she took the kettle and poured the hot water in the cup and soaked the tea bag in the cup and was satisfied it was the perfect strength for her. She put some tea biscuits on the tray with the tea and walked back to the Princess' room.

She softly knocked on her door.
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Victorious looked up from her books when she heard a knock on the door, "Come in Lily" She chuckled slightly knowing that she knew it was Lily at the door. She was getting used to her keen gift of smell now that she was a vampire. Everyone had their own specific smell and Lily's she got used to since she was around her so often now.

She turned her chair around rubbing her temples groaning slightly.
Lily

Post by Lily »

Lily heard her mistress' voice sounding a bit more calmer than earlier and a smile could be seen on her face. She pushed the door open with the tip of her shoe and walked inside her room with the tray of tea and biscuits. She set the tray on her desk lightly and quietly. "I hope you start to feeling better, Princess. You really are not looking all that well. Is there anyone I can get to help you?"
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Victorious took the cup of tea and smiled at the biscuits. "Thank you Lily, you are too good to me. I'm sorry about earlier. I guess I woke up grumpy. I didn't mean to take it out on you. Unfortunately no there is no one you can get. I'm not sure why I'm not feeling all that well. Maybe the pregnancy is playing with my body lately. Thank you for your concern. Please just make sure the broken windows are fixed through out the day and the candles are lit."

She began to drink her tea and nibbled on the biscuits.
Lily

Post by Lily »

Lily sighed a little, "Of course Princess, I will make sure everything is in order. I will come check on you again during lunch."

She left her room and shut her door and went to go check on the temple.
Karcier_Aisu

Post by Karcier_Aisu »

Karcier entered the temple quietly, he didnt want to bother the people here. He sat down on one of the benches to pray, well what little good it could do. After all mages and gods alike watch their creations rather then help them, a cruel fate.

He looked around the halls were rather empty a few people roamed around the temple with their robes, he closed his eyes and thought ...well..prayed.

Mages please give my sister genova the strengh she needs to carry on in these tough times she is facing. Please provide my wife the strengh to give birth to our two children...and protect our family.

He leaned back on the bench as he opened his eyes. He let out a small sigh. "What does praying acomplish.." he muttered. He'd never been the type to beleive in the almighty beings. Before his rebirth as Karcier he had been known as Azio, the body of Karcier whilst his power was Aisu. Azio had been Ermalyse de la croix's lover and follower, he had joined the tmeple and followed the way of balance. "Pff..."

The dead mans memories alwaysreturned to him in his sleep and it had bothered him, annoyed him. He loved faiaand that would never change, but he feared that he might one day lose himself in the memories of two dead beings.
Lily

Post by Lily »

Lily heard someone enter the temple being very quiet but she discerned he was one of the faithfuls but could sense he was troubled. She stood in the shadows as not to disturb him and then realized he was one of the Princess' friends so she quietly went to her room to talk to her.

She arrived at her door and knocked softly as to not alarm her.
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Victorious heard a soft knock on her door and looked up from her books. She walked to the door and opened it. Seeing Lily she smiled somewhat, "What is it Lily? Has there been another problem with the temple?